Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over 150 €.*Learn more
Climb aboard the LEGO® City 60197 Passenger Train! This fun set features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control and opening nose cone, driver’s cabin with opening window, 2 cars with removable roofs, seats and tables, a full circular track with 16 curved and 4 straight rails, plus a buildable platform with 2 seats and train service map, train signal and 4 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: 2 passengers, a train conductor and a train attendant.
- Features a motorized engine with 10-speed Bluetooth remote control and opening nose cone, pantograph on the roof and driver’s cabin with opening window and control panel, plus a café car with removable roof and tables, and a passenger car with removable roof, seats and tables.
- Also includes a platform with 2 seats and train services map, a full circular track with 16 curved rails and 4 straight rails, plus a buildable train signal pole.
- Accessory elements include 3 mugs, 3 muffins, a hot dog, croissant, messenger bag and a suitcase with LEGO® box inside.
- Lift off the roof to access the passenger train cabins filled with cool details.
- Operate the train with the 10-speed Bluetooth remote control.
- Drive to the platform and pick up or unload passengers.
- Set the rails in different ways to fit your city's style.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for types and quantities.
- The included Bluetooth remote is not compatible with older infrared remote-controlled LEGO® train sets.
- Passenger Train with cars measures over 4” (11cm) high, 27” (69cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Engine section measures over 4” (11cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Platform measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- July 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego 60197Focus |i really like this set it have nice power function and it same eurostar train i am lego train fan and i like lego city train sets but this is best lego train for me it awesomePlay Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Passenger Train
- October 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeKC78 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst start with LEGO that can move around, upgrade to LEGO with remote, finally now going towards LEGO control by all or remote control. Awesome set my kids will Love to play with it. Only down thing is if only come with more tracks. Max speed Train will flip over, so I also got another set of extended tracks.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Passenger Train
- July 10th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0WYSIWYGGari |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhilst I do love the product (I work in the UK rail industry), I can't help but feel that it was a rather simple build. It also really should have another engine coach (but minus engine?) at the back to truly reflect how a HST Passenger train looks. I bought it thinking I'd get a few days on/off building it, but at just 677 pieces, I guess that at the current retail price of £119.99, you're paying about £79.99 for the model itself and £50 for all the new Bluetooth connectivity (be mindful that you need 10 (!!) AAA batteries (not inc.) to power everything too). Certainly happy with the product, less so with the pricing and ease/repetitive build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Passenger Train
- February 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Complete TrainI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, this is the best deal for the most visually complete and functional train. Three long cars. Plenty of visual details. A complete control system. One will not be easily inclined to seek additional cars to add to the train for a Lego City layout outside of professional train hobbyists. The only detraction of the set as-is would be the need to replace batteries like a bundle of cartridge shells. That can get old if the train is ran hard and often. There is the option to add the Lego Powered Up LED's behind the clear light bezels up front. Prior to installing the LED's, it is recommended by this author to line the inside of the front shell with black electrical tape to prevent the entire front sheel from glowing like a certain reindeer's nose. Otherwise, this set is perfect for those looking for a complete train and not a partial train and half-baked station as past iterations have been.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Passenger Train