Get a LEGO® McLaren Elva as a gift with purchases over 40 €*Learn more
Kids can dive into creative play with this LEGO® City Ocean Mini-Submarine (60263) playset. There’s a toy submarine with a bubble cockpit and inspection arms, a pirate treasure chest with gems and a cool hammerhead shark figure. In fact, this building kit has all kids need for imaginative underwater adventures.
A perfect playset for budding builders
This 4+ toy playset includes a simple printed building guide and a special Starter Brick element, so youngsters can take pride in constructing their own LEGO toys. And with the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets, kids get Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools that really do turn LEGO building into child’s play.
Cool toys that energize kids' creativity
LEGO City is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers. Our Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of undersea exploration, where they get to enjoy lifelike role-play scenarios with realistic ocean vehicles, authentic settings and fun characters.
- This LEGO® City Ocean Mini-Submarine (60263) playset makes an ideal gift for children aged 4 and up and is designed to encourage creative, independent role play.
- What’s in the box? A cool toy exploration submarine, a seabed setting with pirate treasure chest and gem elements, a pilot minifigure and a hammerhead shark figure. All kids need for imaginary play beneath the waves.
- Kids will love this toy submarine with opening bubble cockpit, spinning propeller and posable inspection arms. The treasure chest comes with gem elements and the hammerhead shark has opening jaws.
- LEGO® 4+ sets are a fun way for youngsters to learn the art of LEGO building. With special starter bricks and simple printed building guides they help kids grow their confidence and abilities step by step.
- When built, the submarine toy (with inspection arms extended) measures over 2" (6cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 2" and (6cm) wide. And there's plenty of room in the bubble cockpit for the pilot minifigure!
- No batteries required – this Ocean Mini-Submarine building toy is powered by kids’ imaginations, so the exploration fun can begin right away!
- This 4+ toy playset comes with a printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for kids. Available as part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City is proud to support the groundbreaking work of National Geographic Explorers, who help build a better world for us all. LEGO City Ocean playsets introduce kids to the exciting world of underwater exploration.
- LEGO® City Ocean playsets are designed to the highest industry standards and criteria. This ensures that the LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- All LEGO® City bricks and pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- October 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Exploring The SeaI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is perfect for little hands that are ready to transition from the bulkier Duplo pieces. Not too involved to build but introduces some of the basic techniques. LOTS of play value from the created kit as well. For me this is worth it for the Hammerhead Shark alone, I haven't seen that moulded figure in any of the current Ocean Exploration kits so that made this one a no brainer. Even better, I found I really liked this one man sub when it was finished and it works well with the other underwater kits I have. Number Of Pieces: 41 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.22 Build Time: 5 MinutesPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Mini-Submarine
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom SubI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn my New Year's Day LEGO purchase, I decided to throw this set in because of its similarity to a vehicle from the introduction to Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom: the submarine. In the movie, it dove into the Mosasaurus tank, got a bone sample of the Indominus Rex, and ultimately was eaten by the Mosasaurus. This works very well, although I will have to get a minifigure that has realistic coloring. I will likely be able to build one with my spare pieces. Overall, this is a great purchase, and any Jurassic World fan should get this inexpensive but full-of-value set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Mini-Submarine
- June 15th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Definitely for that 4 year old age groupWas tossing up whether to get this set, and a friend bought it for me. Depending on where its bought, its 20-40 cents a piece, for a non-IP set. Majority of the build its on piece, that could be substituted for brick-built, at no real increase to price point. Its a major let down of a set. There are technic polybags that take longer to build, at a lower point.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Was this helpful?25Ocean Mini-Submarine
- October 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dive Dive DiveI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWhat a great little set. I just got this for my kids and its tailor-made for little builders. Easy to put together, and the fun can start right away. The Mini-sub looks great, and the robot arms can grab stuff and even open the treasure chest that contains – no, why spoil it. You’ll see. But watch out! A Hammerhead shark is lurking nearby. Will be he mean or nice – depends on who’s playing. A small and inexpensive set with load of play value. Highly recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ocean Mini-Submarine