Receive the Pirate Ship Playground as your gift with LEGO® purchases of 100 € or more, valid 22/05-18/06 while stocks last.*Learn more
Rebuild the 2-in-1 customizable Maze to create a classical or medieval-style maze… or use your imagination to create your own unique maze challenges. This classic set was created by LEGO® fan designer Jason Allemann from Canada and selected by LEGO Ideas members. It features a wheel-operated tilt mechanism to steer the ball around the maze, a removable ball container with 4 orange balls and a travel lock for easy transit. Appropriate for ages 10 and over, follow the fan designer's inspirational building tips in the included booklet to customize the maze to make it as simple or difficult as you wish.
- The 2-in-1 Maze features a customizable maze system, wheel-operated tilt mechanism (incorporating LEGO® Technic axles and lift arms), built-in removable ball container with 4 orange balls, and a travel lock.
- Rebuild the classical maze for an alternative medieval-theme maze.
- The classical-style maze includes green ‘start' tiles, red ‘finish' tiles and divider elements.
- The medieval-style maze includes assorted buildable cottages, a buildable archway and castle, plus divider and tree elements.
- Turn the wheels to control the tilt and avoid the traps to complete each maze challenge.
- Customize either maze to make it as simple or challenging as you dare.
- Attach the ball container under the maze and apply the travel lock for safe transit.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions for the classical and medieval-style mazes, plus inspirational tips for alternative builds from the fan designer of the maze.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building and play experience forages 10 and over.
- Maze measures over 2” (7cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 10” (26cm) deep.
Shop more like this: