Magic can be found everywhere! Kids and fans will love these awesome LEGO® Minifigures (71028) Harry Potter™ Series 2 collectible bags. Each mystery bag contains 1 of 16 different toy characters from the Harry Potter series.
Amazing character lineup for creative activities
Fans young and old can collect, play with or display some great character toys from the Harry Potter series, including Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™, Ginny Weasley, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Luna Lovegood™, Moaning Myrtle, Griphook, Headmaster Albus Dumbledore™, Professor Sprout, Neville Longbottom™, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Bellatrix Lestrange, Lily Potter and James Potter.
Cool accessories and collectible toys
Each of the finely crafted, highly detailed minifigures comes in a sealed mystery bag with 1 or more accessory elements to add to the action, including some never-before-seen accessories for certain characters, plus a collector’s leaflet with character information.
- Immerse fans in wizarding role play with these cool LEGO® Minifigures (71028) Harry Potter™ Series 2 sets. Play starts straight out of the bag! These make great gifts and collectibles for fans of any age.
- What’s in the bag? Kids can find characters from the Harry Potter™ movies to add to their LEGO® Minifigures (71028) collection or Harry Potter sets. Each minifigure comes with 1 or more accessories and an information leaflet.
- These awesome minifigures are great for imaginative play, where kids can adventure with their favourite characters in current sets that they own, make them part of new stories with other models or collect them to display.
- Any Harry Potter™ fan will love these unique collectible toys. The detailed LEGO® Minifigures and their accessories will thrill any kid and make a great gift for boys and girls aged 5 and up.
- Small yet mighty! These mystery bags each contain 1 of 16 awesome Harry Potter™ universe minifigure toys, complete with one or more accessories. Totally portable and ready for play or display.
- Are you Hufflepuff, Slytherin, Ravenclaw or Gryffindor? Powered by a child’s imagination for hours of fun! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ creative and group play skills and lets them imagine new stories on their own.
- Open the bag and the play begins with assembling the minifigure. Easy-to-follow instructions make building a snap, giving kids the joy of constructing their own fun collectible toy - and loads of creative play.
- Give youngsters iconic characters for play or display with LEGO® Minifigures collectibles. These fun, mini playsets offer open-ended play that helps build children’s creativity and imagination skills.
- LEGO® bricks meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible and connect and come apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure every kid’s building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0awesome!!!!DoctorSuperchargedSardine | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this at my local store and it was awesome!! my favorite minifigures would either be the weasley brothers or luna lovegood, and I got luna!! these minifigures are just so cute and I recomend them to everyone, they are great as party favors or just a little gift. lego raised the price, but I'd say the $4 price was just perfect.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ Series 2
- September 30th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Mostly awesome lol!Mlbthompson | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love HP LEGO and this set is great! There are some that are lame but mostly they are amazing! I wish there were more professors!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ Series 2
- September 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The best Minifigure series ever made!LegoMyEggo155 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a great set of minifigures! I would say the best set of minifigures ever made! My personal favorites are the Weasley twins and Dumbledore! Have a great time with your set of minifigures!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Harry Potter™ Series 2
- September 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Variety!PotterPlus | 19-24Purchased for: SelfLet me start by saying that I love the variety! You get a ghost, goblin, auror, deatheater, students, teachers, and Lily and James! I hope they make more next year instead of skipping a year! Looking forward to the possibilities of the Quidditch teams (of every house- Cho in ravenclaw gear, Marcus Flint in gear, cedric in gear), some more aurors (how fun would Tonks be- with different hair styles/facial expressions) and deatheaters, lupin as a werewolf, merpeople, other creatures, and even the gnomes! Now for the cons: I keep getting a double of Luna (three times now), and I think that some are more produced than others, but I could be wrong. Also, when I got my Neville Longbottom, he didn't come with a wand. I emailed Customer Srevice but I feel like it may take a year to get a proper response. The price has gone up since the 2018 release of series 1, and yes that has to do with inflation, but if the price increases, and the set is smaller (2018 had 22), do we really get our money's worth? I also want to know about the packaging. 2018's packaging was half the size! Why is it bigger now? Made of different materials (that are hopefully more environmentally friendly)?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Harry Potter™ Series 2