Item 1 of 10
Item 1 of 10
Fire Helicopter Response
Fire Helicopter Response1.54555.
Average rating1.5out of 5 stars
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over 85 €.*Learn more
Enter your address to find a store near you.
An awesome building set for kids who love action toys, this LEGO® City Fire Helicopter Response (60248) set features a ripcord helicopter that really flies, plus a response ATV and a fire setting. Kids can enjoy role-play fun with 3 minifigures, including a worker with a cool welding mask, a firefighter helicopter pilot and LEGO City TV hero fire chief Freya McCloud. Cool building toy for kids If you're looking for an ideal Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids who love action toys, look no further. With easy-to-follow building instructions, even budding LEGO builders can dive straight into an immersive and independent build-and-play experience, role-playing fun characters and launching the new-for-January-2020 ripcord police helicopter into the air! LEGO City fire sets LEGO City fire playsets come with a wide range of feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that take kids to a world where creativity and imagination can thrive.Building Instructions
- Gift your everyday hero the high-action excitement of LEGO® City with this Fire Helicopter Response (60248) playset, featuring a ripcord helicopter toy, ATV and much more. The play starts the moment kids open the box.
- Action-packed fun awaits, with a cool flying ripcord helicopter, rescue ATV and a burning pipe, plus 3 minifigures, including an ace firefighter pilot, accident-prone worker and LEGO® City TV fire chief Freya McCloud.
- Kids can launch the new-for-January-2020 ripcord helicopter toy, with pilot minifigure, into the air and play out LEGO® City TV scenes with fire chief Freya McCloud. This set is compatible with all original LEGO sets.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5 to 8 years? This firefighter playset makes a great gift for LEGO® City fans and kids who love action-packed role play. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the toy ripcord helicopter measures over 2" (6cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 4" (12cm) wide, while the ATV measures over 1" (4cm) high, 3" (8cm) long and 1" (4cm) wide.
- There’s no need for batteries! This LEGO® toy is powered by a ripcord and by kids’ imaginations. So simply open the LEGO brick bags and the firefighting action can begin right away!
- It's easy to get started with building this LEGO® City construction toy. It comes with a simple building guide that helps new LEGO builders enjoy the benefits of independently creating the models.
- LEGO® City fire sets nurture imaginative role play and open-endedadventures in settings that resemble real life, with detailed buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters that kids just love.
- Have you wondered how LEGO® bricks continue to connect and pull apart easily time after time? It’s because every LEGO City playset is developed to meet the highest industry standards and our strict quality criteria.
- Every LEGO® piece is rigorously tested to make sure it meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
9% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating1.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating1.9out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating1.3out of 5 stars
- January 10th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Innovation gone bad.APLEGO | 35-44I have been building and collecting Lego's for decades. Now I'm watching my children enjoy Lego's as I have. My son, 5 years old, is just now starting to build some of the smaller sets on his own. He bought me this set with his own money for my birthday because he wanted us to build it together. I think it's the most disappointing set I've owned. There is no way a child could get this helicopter off the launcher and even if you do get it launched it doesn't fly, it just drops. It's a joke. How did this set ever get past quality control and make to market? I appreciate Lego's quest to innovate. I believe the 2019 Fire Lego's were a home run. That was the best improvement to the Lego fire Lego's in 25 years. That said, this Fire Helicopter is innovation gone bad. I would definitely avoid it.28 February 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThank you for your review. We're sorry to hear your son was disappointed in this set. We've let our design team know your feedback.Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Fire Helicopter Response
- January 3rd, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Very DisappointedJoesph | 35-44Purchased for: SelfThis build was very disappointing. I expected that the helicopter was going to be a very simple build (only 4 pieces) but I had high hopes that it would be an interesting piece because of the flying aspect. However, the build does not fly well at all. After pulling the cord with considerable force the helicopter barely comes off the launcher and simply drifts/falls to the floor. What you are left with is a helicopter that doesnt feel like a lego build that doesnt work. Best part of this set is the minifigs. The ATV is a pretty standard variation of the Fire/Police ATV. Overall uninteresting, non-functional and would skip. Very disappointed lego!
Response from LEGO SHOP28 February 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We appreciate your feedback, and we've passed it along to our design team.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Fire Helicopter Response
- January 4th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0No fly zoneLegoBrew | 25-34Purchased for: DaughterI thought this would be a fun set for my kids. I knew they probably wouldn't be able to rip the cord well enough but for me to do it and them to watch would be great. I understand it has to be lightweight and solid piece, not buildable for this to be possible. That part did not bother me, but it's ability to fly did. Rip cord copters have been done before and they can fly this barely gets of the holder most the time. The tail piece which stabilizes doesn't seem strong enough to keep it from going out of control. It does require quite a bit of pull to get it flying. There is an awesome welder and female firefighter with a nice fire fighter axe in the set though.
Response from LEGO SHOP28 February 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your feedback. We'll let our design team know what you think.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Fire Helicopter Response
- January 5th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0RubbishIanH75 | 35-44Maybe the worst Lego set ever made. Only takes minutes to put together, the helicopter itself isn't actually a buildable item, and it barely flies. When you do pull the ripcord hard enough for it to get off the launcher, the helicopter just spins around. Needs some more stability to stop it spinning. Other ripcord toys like this don't have this problem. Not sure how Lego have managed to get this so wrong.
Response from LEGO SHOP28 February 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you were disappointed in the set. We appreciate your honest feedback, though, and we'll make sure our design team hears your comments.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Fire Helicopter Response