LEGO® Super Mario™ players can stomp their way to a higher score with this Builder Mario Power-Up Pack (71373). When LEGO® Mario™ is wearing this interactive costume, the player can earn digital coins by making him stomp on their brick-built course. This building set makes a great gift toy for kids who own the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), which includes the LEGO Mario figure.
There are illustrated building instructions in the box and on the free LEGO Super Mario app. The app also offers a safe platform for kids to share their creations with others, plus inspiration for creative ways to build and play and other fun features.
Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a unique, iconic character into the real world and nurture problem-solving creativity. The modular Starter Course and Expansion Sets, plus Power-Up Packs, allow fans to build their own levels for fun competitions with friends or solo games.
- Kids can enjoy brick-stomping, coin-collecting LEGO® Super Mario™ gameplay with this Builder Mario Power-Up Pack (71373), featuring an interactive outfit for LEGO® Mario™ to wear.
- The buildable costume fits on the LEGO® Mario™ figure that is included in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) toy playset to boost the in-game possibilities.
- When LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) is wearing this outfit, a player can earn digital coins by making him stomp hard on LEGO bricks in the course they have created.
- This 10-piece LEGO® building set makes a fabulous birthday or Christmas gift for kids and fans aged 6 and up, adding yet more play options to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) and Expansion Sets.
- Other LEGO® Mario™ upgrades are available to combine with the Starter Course and Expansion Sets, including the Fire Mario Power-Up Pack (71370), Propeller Power-Up Pack (71371) and Cat Mario Power-Up Pack (71372).
- No batteries required for this fun, creative building toy – just add the costume to the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course set to power up. The pack includes instructions so kids can build independently.
- The free LEGO® Super Mario™ app has building instructions, inspiration for ways to play and is a safe environment to share ideas. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets bring a unique, iconic character into the real world and offer unlimited creative challenges that are great for competitions with friends and family or solo play.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, ensuring consistency and compatibility. They connect strongly and pull apart easily every time, so a Super Star’s power is not needed when building!
- LEGO® building bricks and pieces are rigorously tested and analysed so you can be assured that every LEGO set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- This set features digital building instructions. Now it’s easy to follow the steps on your mobile device or download a PDF of the printed building guide. Click the Building Instructions button at the bottom of this page to find and download the instructions.
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build ItI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe power up pack doesn't have the ID tag brick so I wasn't sure how Mario himself was going to register he had a special suit on. Turns out it is through the pins on the Mario figure and where they slot in to the suit tells the figure which suit he has on. Nice addition to a course but mean you will run out of time as you can't get Mario out of his standard suit in to the special suit and complete even the shortest course in 1 minute. Build instructions are on the app rather than in the box. Number Of Pieces: 10 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.90 Build Time: Under 5 minutesPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Builder Mario Power-Up Pack
- January 28th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An heavy weight challengeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBuilder Mario may be the one we haven't yet grasped its full potential. I know he's heavy and he's going to help bring things down. It's still a bit abstract for me because I'm the one who's going to create a level that will maximize the kit's potential. I'll surely get inspiration from what I see on the web and also from the promo set # 40414 that will bring Monty Mole out of the ground. More general comment on the power-up packs: Since the kits are not essential to play, kids can choose their favorite and leave it on their Mario at all times. That being said, we do have four sets already! We opened three power up packs (Cat, Propeller and Builder) this Saturday and my little boy started changing Mario's pants every two minutes!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Builder Mario Power-Up Pack
- October 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A nice looking setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterMy daughter loves making Mario levels on our Switch, so we decided to get this add-on suit for her Birthday. The suit itself looks great and fits perfectly, but I was hoping for a little bit more in terms of different sounds and game types. Still great though and she really likes playing with Mario in this suit, so it’s a great idea. Thank you.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Builder Mario Power-Up Pack
- November 4th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Fun add-onI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is good for a little addition to farm coins with LEGO Mario. Kind of buggy, and the power up has nothing to do with the game, but it’s ok. The price is meh, if it included more spaces it would be the right price.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Builder Mario Power-Up Pack