Let kids build and play with the amazing LEGO® Star Wars™ 75242 Black Ace TIE Interceptor™ building toy from the hit TV show, Star Wars Resistance. This detailed Star Wars starship features an opening cockpit to sit ace pilot Griff Halloran, 2 spring-loaded shooters on the wingtips and a removable panel at the back to store a spare missile. This fun construction toy includes 2 LEGO Star Wars minifigures and a droid LEGO figure.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy includes 2 minifigures: Griff Halloran and Poe Dameron, plus a BB-8 droid LEGO figure.
- TIE Interceptor LEGO® Star Wars™ model features an opening minifigure cockpit, wingtip-mounted spring-loaded shooters, plus an opening rear hold to store the spare missile.
- Also includes 2 blaster pistol weapons.
- TIE Interceptor building set for kids measures over 3” (8cm) high, 14” (36cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 3 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Definitely worth the moneyKwLegomaster | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was the second item of Lego I bought and for the price I was chuffed the amount of features this has is very good and the detail is very good would definitely recommend this to someonePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Black Ace TIE Interceptor™
- in 21 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Black Ace is a great shipLukeyS7 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am very happy with this Lego ship. This is one of the best Lego sets that I have ever owned! I really like the design of the ship and the movable wings. I like how the ship is not too small but also not too big, so that it is easy to move around and pick up but still big enough to make a nice display model. I like the aerodynamic stream lined design, but I also like how the ship is not too narrow and still has some wingspan. The small details are good. I like the grilles, the opening cockpit and multiple movable wings. And the engines on the back look good. The grey and white colours go well together. The small stickers fit in well. Two nice mini figures and the small BB-8 droid are also nice additions to the set. Overall I am extremely happy with this Lego set. One small complaint would be that the price could have been slightly less, but I only say this because I think that there is sets with almost as many pieces for some amount less of a purchase price. But I am still so pleased with this ship that I would definately recommend this ship to anyone that is considering a Lego purchase.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Black Ace TIE Interceptor™
- in 22 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Great New Tie FighterEllis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Although I don't watch the tv show Star Wars Resistance this a good and unqiue Tie Fighter and the design for the ship looks great plus I really like the white and grey color scheme I like that you get both Poe Dameron and BB-8 which are good charcters to add for this set and I like Griff Halloran who looks like an experinced Tie pilot. This is a great new Tie Fighter and I really like it alot and was really impressed on how the build turned out.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Black Ace TIE Interceptor™
- in 22 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Accurate But UninterestingThePantherX | 35-44Purchased for: SelfPros: Darn accurate to the source. This set is swooshable and well designed with play in mind. The main figure is also a good take on the source. As a parts set this is actually a fair set. Lots of small parts to add details for other models. So-So: $.10 per part is reasonable. Not good and not bad. Cons: Stickers. The other 2 figures are out of place. Neither flies this ship and neither are very interesting. This ship is a nice model when held to the source but man is it ugly...compared to other racers and characters this ship also gets little screen time. Not my first choice for the opening wave for the series. This is reflected by the retailers. Got it on a non-sale price at Fred Meyer for $35...and they have been sitting there for weeks at that price.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Black Ace TIE Interceptor™