- Deliveries and returns
Deliveries and returns
We regret that we are unable to ship to the following European destinations:
Åland Islands, Andorra, Canary Islands, Ceuta, Channel Islands (including Jersey and Guernsey), Faroe Islands, French Overseas Departments and Territories, Gibraltar, Greenland, Heligoland, Melilla, Monaco and San Marino.
We are unable to take orders for delivery to PO Boxes including Packstations, hotels and freight forwarding services.
Standard Delivery• Takes 2-3 business days.
• Free delivery applies to online and telephone orders over 55 €, otherwise 5,95 €*
• Free delivery will automatically apply to your online, telephone or Pick a Brick order.
• Your delivery will be 100% carbon neutral! All our standard deliveries via DPD are made using electric vehicles or offset by clean energy projects.
*Qualifying purchases must be equal to or greater than the threshold value in merchandise only; any charges or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to the merchandise total.
Collection Point Delivery
• Takes 2-3 business days.
• You can only use a Collection Point in the same country where you placed the order.
• Parcels which exceed a weight of 20 kg will be shipped to the shipping address listed on the order.
• We are also not able to deliver gift cards to Collection Points.
• Bring a valid form of identification with you when you pick up your parcel.
• DPD will provide you with status updates along your parcel’s journey to the Collection Point.
Pre-orders and backorders• Backorder items are available to order but won’t ship until more arrive in our warehouse.
• Pre-orders are sets that are coming soon! They’re not out yet, but you can still place your order.
• Shipping dates for pre-order and backordered items are shown on the product page, in your bag, and in the order summary at checkout.
• Items will ship as soon as they become available. We’ll email you to let you know when your order leaves our warehouse.
• If you’ve ordered other items in addition to your pre-order or backordered item, the rest of the order will ship separately.
• If you’ve qualified for any free or promotional items, they’ll ship with the next available items in your order.
• It’s easy to find the latest updates on your order—simply check your order status here.
Pick a Brick• Please allow 11-15 business days for shipping of Pick a Brick “Bestseller” and “Standard” parts. Sometimes Standard items can take up to 28 days to be delivered.
• We charge a service fee for Pick a Brick orders. If your basket meets the minimum amount of 12 € for each category, the service fee will be removed. The service fee for Bestseller items is 3 €. For Standard items, it’s 6 €.
• Express and Collection Point deliveries are not available.
• Pick a Brick orders always ship with price and billing details.
Order a gift for your children or friends and be sure that your secret is safe!
• Every order is shipped in a plain box, and you can specify the 'Ship To' address such as a relative's house or place of employment.
• If you have requested delivery to an address different from your billing address, price/billing details will not be included since we assume that the delivery is a gift to the recipient.
• Pricing information will be included in your shipping confirmation e-mail.
90 Day Returns Policy
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order you can return it to us FREE of charge within 90 days from the day you receive your parcel.
For more information on how to return your order, please contact Customer Service.
For information about our products, replacement parts, warranty information or for any other questions you may have, our Customer Service team will be happy to help. Please note, when making a return, the LEGO Group will need to share your contact details with our logistics partner in order to have your return collected and processed.