Celebrate the iconic VW Beetle with this awesome LEGO® Creator Expert reproduction. This detailed model comprises a number of special features and elements that help recreate the distinctive Beetle characteristics, including an azure-blue colour scheme, curved fenders, flat windshield, VW logo, and an authentic 4-cylinder air-cooled engine and fuel tank. The accessible interior features beige-coloured, forward-tilting seats, dashboard and steering wheel, and the roof-mounted surfboard and a cooler box can be removed. This model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia.
- 1960s VW Beetle with surfer theme features an array of brick-built details including an azure-blue color scheme, curved fenders, white rims with distinctive hubcaps, round headlights, wing-mounted turn signals and opening hood, trunk and doors.
- Choose from four different license plate stickers to customize your model.
- Remove the cooler box and surfboard from the roof rails.
- Tilt the rear seat forward to access the storage space with fabric beach towel.
- Lift the hood to access the spare tire and fuel tank.
- Open the trunk to reveal the authentic, 4-cylinder air-cooled engine.
- Open the doors or remove the roof section to access the detailed beige-colored interior with dashboard, steering wheel and tiltable front and back seats.
- Check out the awesome brick-built details!
- Special elements include a round tile with printed VW logo, arched fender elements and an updated windshield design.
- This set includes over 1,000 LEGO® pieces
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- VW Beetle including surfboard and cooler measures over 5” (15cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Petrol Head must haveSmoggie | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this recently to go with my creator expert Camper and wasn’t disappointed. I love cars and have a soft spot for old air cooled VW’s so was inevitable really. Great fun build and looks awesome when finished and put on display. If your thinking about buying this stop thinking and buy it now.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volkswagen Beetle
- August 31st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A really great setShulangazer | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought it when I was in vacation in legoland last week. At the moment I saw the box, I knew I would buy it. When I got back home, I started building it. It is so much fun, especially doing it with my daughter together. She has lots of sets in friend series and started her first set when she was around 2 years old. Every part is well produced. All the bags were labeled in number 1, 2, and 3. Each component of the car is well designed and brings lots of fun to myself and my daughter. She has been playing it with some minifigures for two days. There were two things I had while I was building it. First, the rubber string or timing belt of the engine. It doesnt drive the parts when I rotate one of them. It would be much better and playable if the engine could be more complex. Second thing is for some reason, one of the grey roof tile is missing. I checked every bag and my work table and could not find it. I eventually used one of the my daughter's spare rood tiles to fill it in.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?55Volkswagen Beetle
- October 10th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent ProductKIJohn | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!This was a nice easy build. We put them on display so there is no play factor for us.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volkswagen Beetle
- August 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!vikagn | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLove the car. Fun to put together and great looking when done!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volkswagen Beetle