Give your young witch or wizard the ride of their life aboard the LEGO® Harry Potter™ 75957 Knight Bus™! When kids catch the purple triple-decker bus, they know they’re in for a wild ride. With a hinged side panel for easy access to the interior, and a removable roof to reveal the upper deck, this magical toy bus playset is bursting with play potential. Once Harry's trunk has been loaded, it's time to hold tight. As the vehicle races away, swerving around corners and bouncing over bumps, kids will love how the bed slides back and forth and the chandelier swings from the ceiling. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigures: Harry Potter, Stan Shunpike and Ernie Prang.
- This 3-level LEGO® bus features an opening hinged side panel and a removable roof to maximize play potential.
- Also includes a sliding bed and swinging chandelier that move as the bus swerves and turns.
- The cheeky Shrunken Head and Harry Potter's chest containing a wand, letter, chocolate bar and a potion bottle add to the action and inspire imaginative play.
- The Knight Bus™ measures over 6” (16cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for both play and displayKatieE | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a experienced builder, I was pleasantly surprised that the build is a more exciting than it looks (I was worried the build would be 90% windows). Attention to detail is excellent and the final product looks incredibly like the one in the movies (seriously, pull up some pictures and compare the two). The techniques aren’t super fancy, but there are some angled windows and the front section of the bus is attached using bricks with studs on the sides. The curves along the top of the roof look nice without any major gaps. Details are all stickers, not printed parts, but that’s to be expected in a smaller set. The minifigures are all fairly detailed and look accurate to their appearances in the movies. The bus also comes with plenty of play features for younger fans, including a swinging chandelier, removable roof, bed that slides back and forth and can fit a minifigure, and a wall that swings open to allow interior access. The only way I think the set could be improved would be the inclusion of Sirius Black as his dog animagus. Overall, I’d say that this set would be a great choice for both younger fans that will be playing with it and adult collectors that want it to look nice. I’d definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quality Harry Potter set that isn’t too expensive.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Knight Bus™
- June 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Take it away ErnieTaz1 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was not expecting to like this set the way i did the Lego Knight Bus is a fun build that offers many play features that recreates many Iconic moments from the movie. The Bus comes in 3 stages and the building experience was out of this world .Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Knight Bus™
- August 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stick Your Wand OutValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a very long time since I have built with Lego but seeing as the chances of getting even a mini-break in 2020 are slim to none I made the decision to splurge what we would likely have spent on going away on some fun hobby stuff. I am still overly obsessed with Harry Potter and this kit has been catching my eye at local stores and online for about 18 months now. Yes, the price seems high but when you look at the quality of a Lego set you start to understand why. Not only is the engineering behind the design impeccable but the bricks themselves slot together securely, are richly coloured and have limitless uses. Building itself is a great deal of fun and the instructions are in a handy booklet with step by step images. The bricks come in numbered bags which correspond to each step in the booklet so you don't have 400+ pieces scattered around whilst you build. This also makes it much easier to segregate the pieces by type and colour and there is a large amount of variation in the pieces needed to create the Knight Bus. There is a large amount of play value with this set. The most impressive thing for me was the way one side of the bus itself is hinged so you can open it up and access the inside to place your figures. The roof of the bus also lifts off to give access to the top deck. Stability overall was very good, I did play with it for a little while and didn't have issues with pieces dropping off as I played. This is probably due to the fairly basic rectangular structure but that is ultimately what a bus is. The only thing is I would have liked it to be maybe a little wider as it is a little "snug" to get the figures in. Total Pieces: 403 Approximate Cost per piece: £0.09 Build Time: 1.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Knight Bus™
- September 17th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Knight Buslral18 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter deciding whether to buy this set for a few weeks, I finally gave in and bought it as I liked the look of the features, such as the swinging chandelier and swivel drivers seat, to name a few, which Lego have cleverly depicted from the film. Overall, I found this set fun to build and well worth the money, although it seemed like it was going to be bigger due to the packaging, which was deceiving. I found the bottom deck was the most challenging to build, but it provides space for Harry’s chest or bed. Previously I had bought two of the new Harry Potter series 2 Mini figures, and I plan to buy two more of the red seats to sit them on the third deck as there is space to do so. Would recommend to any Harry Potter fan! :)Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsWas this helpful?55The Knight Bus™