Sleeping Beauty's Fairytale CastleDisney™
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over $199, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
LEGO® l Disney Sleeping Beauty’s Fairytale Castle is easy to build and perfect for playing out favorite moments from Disney’s Sleeping Beauty. There’s a bedroom, spinning wheel, vanity and a special birthday cake. Maleficent’s lair adds drama and excitement to the role-play action. Get creative using the modular design of this fun toy construction set to easily move and swap sections within the model, or rearrange the rooms of the castle and integrate them with other compatible LEGO l Disney buildable toys to build your own dream creations. Includes 2 mini-doll figures plus Merryweather and bunny LEGO figures.
- Includes Aurora and Maleficent mini-doll figures, plus a good fairy and a bunny LEGO® figure.
- Features a modular Fairytale Castle with a balcony, vanity and a bed with hidden storybook tile, plus Maleficent’s lair with throne.
- Accessory elements include a magic wand, crown, spinning wheel, hair bow, flowers, cake, mixing bowl, scissors, hairbrush, perfume bottle, basket, carrot, cherries and Maleficent's staff.
- Customize the set by easily swapping and rearranging internal features such as the spinning wheel, vanity and cake table.
- Move and rearrange the rooms and Maleficent’s lair to create a new castle every time, or combine, swap and mix this model with other compatible LEGO® l Disney construction toys to build your own dream creations.
- Recreate favorite moments from Disney's Sleeping Beauty with iconic details such as the spinning wheel, giant cake and birthday dress decoration.
- Create your own stories about life in the castle with this fun toy buidling set, and discover a secret storybook tile under Aurora’s bed.
- Suitable for ages 6-12.
- Sleeping Beauty’s Fairytale Castle measures over 11” (29cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Maleficent’s lair measures over 4” (11cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- January 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots to do with completed productRuthieB |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a Disney and LEGO fan, I really enjoyed building this item, even though it wasn't very difficult. There are several different levels and rooms which can be fastened together, used separately or swapped around. There is a moving spinning wheel, mirror, bedroom with removable LEGO story book and pet rabbit. Maleficent's throne is an added bonus. The only disappointments were that Sleeping Beauty only has half a crown, and Merryweather is the only good fairy included out of the three good fairies. This will be an excellent set for the children to play with next time they visit.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sleeping Beauty's Fairytale Castle
- March 10th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0'Once upon a dream'I would recommend this to a friend!The first set based on Sleeping Beauty is fun for role-play but is lacking in the main characters as is actually quite fragile. It's a very quick build and there's a nice level of detail - such as one of the stickers representing the running joke about Aurora's dress from the film: blue or pink? However the set is rather disjointed and there's a lot of empty space. The new build-and-swap sounds like a good idea but actually leaves the finished model quite unstable. The towers are only held on by two studs so are easy to knock off, especially during play. Maleficent is an amazing mini-doll complete with her cape and staff but unfortunately missing Diablo. Aurora only comes with one fairy godmother and I think including all three would have been fairer. Overall it's a good set with a few flaws. Also did Lego have to make it so pink?12 March 2018Keith, Customer ServiceIt’s great to hear that you’re having fun with the role-play possibilities of your LEGO® Sleeping Beauty’s Fairytale Castle set! I understand your frustration regarding the set’s stability. You’re right that the individual “build-and-swap” sections disconnect easily, but we felt that the exciting new play options made possible by this feature more than make up for it. We’re glad that you like the Maleficent minidoll! We’re excited to finally release this character in minidoll form along with Merryweather, one of the three fairy godmothers from the movie. While Diablo and the other two fairies aren’t in this set, we’re happy to hear that you’d like to see them in LEGO form. Who knows, we may even include these characters in future Sleeping Beauty sets!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Sleeping Beauty's Fairytale Castle
- June 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great gift optionaliyabe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI got this set for my friends' daughter and she was very pleased. It is a lovely set, with lots of little cute things. I would recommend as a great gift option.Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sleeping Beauty's Fairytale Castle
- January 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the bestI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of the best Disney LEGO sets I recommendPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sleeping Beauty's Fairytale Castle