Rocket Assembly & TransportCity
Temporarily out of stock
Explore the deep sea with this Ocean Diver gift with selected LEGO® purchase over $109, 1/10-24/10*.Learn more
You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired rocket launch set, which is great for independent play. This incredible LEGO® City 60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport kids’ toy features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit and rover payload module, launch control room with rotating satellite dish and a rocket assembly crane with winch. There's a rover lab with rotating arm tool, opening doors and raising platform, plus a large crawler with track wheels and a tilting launch pad, truck with articulated, new-for-June-2019 grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill. This cool construction toy also includes a ground build with 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes and a light pole, 7 minifigures and a robot figure.
- Includes 7 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 astronauts, 2 ground crew technicians, a Launch Director, scientist and a lab mechanic, plus a robot figure.
- This building set for kids features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit module and rover payload module, large rocket transport crawler with opening cab, tracks, tilting rocket cradle support and launchpad, rover transport truck with new-for-June-2019 articulated grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill bit.
- This independent play space set also includes a rocket assembly frame building with crane, rover lab with opening door, raising platform and rotating arm tool, toy launch control room with rotating satellite dish, computer and rotating screen, plus a ground build with geodes, rock and a light pole.
- Accessory elements include 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes, a shovel, lab tools, laptop, walkie-talkie and a mug.
- The mobile launchpad and rocket cradle on the crawler can be tilted into position to launch the rocket.
- This cool construction toy makes a great gift for kids.
- Rocket laying down measures over 3” (8cm) high, 16” (43cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Transport crawler measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Rover measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Assembly frame building measures over 8” (21cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Rover lab measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- Launch control tower room measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- July 1st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fire set!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like all of the features except for that’s picker thing on the truck because it simply doesn’t work but overall a pretty good set would reccomend to a friend5 July 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with the claw on the truck. If it's not working like you expected, it's a good idea to check the rubber band piece that allows it to grip things. Make sure that it's in just the right spot, and that it's not too loose or too tight. If you need a replacement rubber band, you can request one over at LEGO.build/BricksPieces.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 days 3 hrsWas this helpful?45Rocket Assembly & Transport
- October 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOMEKanyanat |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfprobably the best product on the lego website so far!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 days 1 hrs 1 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rocket Assembly & Transport
- August 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0GreatAlyson8 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildIt’s a long process of making sure following step by step instructions but i put it together in a matter of a couple of hours and defiantly a huge hit with the kids since right now they are fascinated by space and the latest space launch.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rocket Assembly & Transport