You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired rocket launch set, which is great for independent play. This incredible LEGO® City 60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport kids’ toy features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit and rover payload module, launch control room with rotating satellite dish and a rocket assembly crane with winch. There's a rover lab with rotating arm tool, opening doors and raising platform, plus a large crawler with track wheels and a tilting launch pad, truck with articulated, new-for-June-2019 grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill. This cool construction toy also includes a ground build with 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes and a light pole, 7 minifigures and a robot figure.
- Includes 7 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 astronauts, 2 ground crew technicians, a Launch Director, scientist and a lab mechanic, plus a robot figure.
- This building set for kids features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit module and rover payload module, large rocket transport crawler with opening cab, tracks, tilting rocket cradle support and launchpad, rover transport truck with new-for-June-2019 articulated grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill bit.
- This independent play space set also includes a rocket assembly frame building with crane, rover lab with opening door, raising platform and rotating arm tool, toy launch control room with rotating satellite dish, computer and rotating screen, plus a ground build with geodes, rock and a light pole.
- Accessory elements include 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes, a shovel, lab tools, laptop, walkie-talkie and a mug.
- The mobile launchpad and rocket cradle on the crawler can be tilted into position to launch the rocket.
- This cool construction toy makes a great gift for kids.
- Rocket laying down measures over 3” (8cm) high, 16” (43cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Transport crawler measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Rover measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Assembly frame building measures over 8” (21cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Rover lab measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- Launch control tower room measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set is awesome!rocketmana | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe sets in this space theme are stellar. I couldn't buy all of them, so I had to pick the best ones, including this set. The transport with treads is a clever mashup of the NASA crawler and Russia's horizontal transport train that tilts the rocket into position at the launch pad. We also get a nice control room, a fully decked rover "clean room", and a little truck. All the play features (there are a bunch) make for hours of fun. The octagonal pieces between each section make for easy connections with the rocket/space station modules in the other space sets. There's so much play potential here!! The only negative aspect I encountered is the rover lift in the clean room. It moves smoothly but doesn't stay in a convenient, stable position. Aside from that, this set is awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rocket Assembly & Transport
- August 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0GreatAlyson8 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildIt’s a long process of making sure following step by step instructions but i put it together in a matter of a couple of hours and defiantly a huge hit with the kids since right now they are fascinated by space and the latest space launch.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rocket Assembly & Transport
- November 25th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0paulruski | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonPurchased this set for my 5 year old son. We had a lot of fun building it. Great toy to play with for kids and if it breaks down, it is easy to fix :) I had to modify the height for the crane, it was too low and was difficult to play with. While I personally prefer more complex (adult oriented) sets, this is a good set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rocket Assembly & Transport
- July 1st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fire set!!Legolover2390 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like all of the features except for that’s picker thing on the truck because it simply doesn’t work but overall a pretty good set would reccomend to a friend5 July 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review! I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with the claw on the truck. If it's not working like you expected, it's a good idea to check the rubber band piece that allows it to grip things. Make sure that it's in just the right spot, and that it's not too loose or too tight. If you need a replacement rubber band, you can request one over at LEGO.build/BricksPieces.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 days 3 hrsWas this helpful?45Rocket Assembly & Transport