You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Give young space adventurers a treat with a NASA-inspired rocket launch set, which is great for independent play. This incredible LEGO® City 60229 Rocket Assembly & Transport kids’ toy features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit and rover payload module, launch control room with rotating satellite dish and a rocket assembly crane with winch. There's a rover lab with rotating arm tool, opening doors and raising platform, plus a large crawler with track wheels and a tilting launch pad, truck with articulated, new-for-June-2019 grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill. This cool construction toy also includes a ground build with 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes and a light pole, 7 minifigures and a robot figure.
- Includes 7 LEGO® City minifigures: 2 astronauts, 2 ground crew technicians, a Launch Director, scientist and a lab mechanic, plus a robot figure.
- This building set for kids features a large multi-stage rocket with opening 2-minifigure cockpit module and rover payload module, large rocket transport crawler with opening cab, tracks, tilting rocket cradle support and launchpad, rover transport truck with new-for-June-2019 articulated grappling arm and flatbed, and a rover with extending arm and drill bit.
- This independent play space set also includes a rocket assembly frame building with crane, rover lab with opening door, raising platform and rotating arm tool, toy launch control room with rotating satellite dish, computer and rotating screen, plus a ground build with geodes, rock and a light pole.
- Accessory elements include 2 new-for-June-2019 geodes, a shovel, lab tools, laptop, walkie-talkie and a mug.
- The mobile launchpad and rocket cradle on the crawler can be tilted into position to launch the rocket.
- This cool construction toy makes a great gift for kids.
- Rocket laying down measures over 3” (8cm) high, 16” (43cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide.
- Transport crawler measures over 4” (12cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Rover measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Assembly frame building measures over 8” (21cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep.
- Rover lab measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (18cm) wide and 7” (19cm) deep.
- Launch control tower room measures over 4” (12cm) high, 5” (15cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- February 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set is awesome!rocketmana | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe sets in this space theme are stellar. I couldn't buy all of them, so I had to pick the best ones, including this set. The transport with treads is a clever mashup of the NASA crawler and Russia's horizontal transport train that tilts the rocket into position at the launch pad. We also get a nice control room, a fully decked rover "clean room", and a little truck. All the play features (there are a bunch) make for hours of fun. The octagonal pieces between each section make for easy connections with the rocket/space station modules in the other space sets. There's so much play potential here!! The only negative aspect I encountered is the rover lift in the clean room. It moves smoothly but doesn't stay in a convenient, stable position. Aside from that, this set is awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rocket Assembly & Transport
- November 25th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0paulruski | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonPurchased this set for my 5 year old son. We had a lot of fun building it. Great toy to play with for kids and if it breaks down, it is easy to fix :) I had to modify the height for the crane, it was too low and was difficult to play with. While I personally prefer more complex (adult oriented) sets, this is a good set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rocket Assembly & Transport
- August 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0GreatAlyson8 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildIt’s a long process of making sure following step by step instructions but i put it together in a matter of a couple of hours and defiantly a huge hit with the kids since right now they are fascinated by space and the latest space launch.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rocket Assembly & Transport
- August 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Fun for the familybdd0315 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonFirst time I ever spent a lot of money on a lego set. My 4 year old, wife and I had a fun time building the different parts. The instructions were easy to follow and the 4 year old had able to do the rockets and launch control. I recommend thisPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rocket Assembly & Transport