Grow your LEGO® City population with this people pack, featuring a wide range of minifigures and endless possibilities for activities, with windsurfing and kayaking, volleyball net with ball, trees with hammock and an ice cream stand. Includes 15 minifigures plus dog, fish, dolphin and lobster figures.
- Includes 15 male and female adult and child minifigures, plus dog, dolphin, lobster and fish figures.
- Features a range of buildable models for a colorful beach setting.
- Hop on the surfboard, put up the sail and take a fast ride on the waves.
- Paddle the kayak out into the water and have a nice float along the coast.
- The kayak floats!
- Get some ice cream at the ice cream stand, and then relax in the hammock with your mp3 player.
- Build a sand castle on the beach.
- Accessory elements include a kayak with paddle, beach lifeguard tower, megaphone, binoculars, volleyball net and ball, hammock, 2 trees, mp3 player, ice cream stand with ice cream and extra cone, money note, parasol, camera, sand castle, shovel, bucket, bin, broom, banana, gold-colored coin element, metal detector and a radio.
- January 16th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Pricey and a bit limitedPurchased for: SonIF you've a lot of the beachthemed stuff - the coast guard sets - and need some extras this is an OK expansion. If you, like me, have a more city/superheroes-oriented theme to your sets, this product is a bit "off". The pieces and figures are funny, no doubt, but it is hard to integrate. I would rather recommend "Fun in the park - City People Pack - 60134" which was easier to work in to my sets. Another downside is the price. I wouldn't mind if they would have cut back on the equipment/toys to get the price down to, let's say 30 € (like forementioned set). The people packs should focus on the minifigures.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35People pack – Fun at the beach
- June 7th, 2017Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Not worth $40Bunyan |Purchased for: SelfDon't get me wrong, the set is great. I love the detail in all of it. It's just not worth $40. I wouldn't even say it's worth $30. They should be charging $24.99 for these sets. I was done putting everything together in about 10 minutes.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?25People pack – Fun at the beach
- August 12th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Cute people packGramW |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonI purchased this for a grandson who LOVES Legos. He put the pack together himself. He played a little while with it but wants me to get some sand and water so he can more realistically play with it. I haven't done that yet but I think play time will increase dramatically once I do. He likes the figurines and all the beach ideas. We got a little frustrated that the tiny "sand" falls out of the 'bucket/pail' so easily. He has a 9 month old brother who is a little 'vacuum sweeper' so we have to be so careful with each part! Great pack though!Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45People pack – Fun at the beach
- February 23rd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Beach PartyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis is a play set, not a build. Cons: Some people might be frustarted that this set doesn't have much to build. Pros: 15 minifigures for $50 is a good deal, slightly over $3 a figure. There are a variety of minifigures. My daughter found a "grandpa", a "grandma" and some shorter minifigures that are "kids". This was an exciting discovery. Overall: If your kids are always fighting over minifigures this set comes with a bunch and they all have beach themed accessories which is fun. If you want some minifigures to play with this is a great set.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45People pack – Fun at the beach