Enjoy an originalWith authentic reproductions of the original console, controller and Game Pak cartridge, plus a retro-styled 1980s TV, the exclusive new LEGO® Nintendo Entertainment System™ gives fans of Super Mario Bros.™ a way to recapture childhood magic.
Bring back memoriesCapture a building experience like no other and recreate childhood memories with this LEGO® model of the original NES console.
Recreate the experience
Insert the buildable Game Pak cartridge into the console.
Get your thumbs ready
Plug in and tap the buttons on the life-sized controller.
Turn the handle on the TV to move 8-bit Mario across the screen.
Bring the game to lifeGet the interactive figure when you purchase the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course and place him on top of the TV to watch him react to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups – all while the original game’s theme tune is playing!
Do you love video games? Did you play Super Mario Bros.™ back in the day? Or do you just enjoy a hands-on, creative activity in your spare time? If so, this nostalgic LEGO® Nintendo Entertainment System™ (71374) model kit is perfect for you.
Authentic and interactive
The brick-built NES is packed with realistic details, including an opening slot for the Game Pak with a locking function and a controller with a connecting cable and plug. The console comes with a buildable retro TV, featuring a flat 8-bit Mario figure on the scrolling screen, plus an action brick to scan with LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included; find in the LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course set – 71360) so he reacts to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups just like in the Super Mario Bros. game.
This unique set is part of an inspiring collection of LEGO building sets for adults that make fabulous gifts for yourself and hobbyist friends who enjoy DIY challenges and proudly displaying their creations.
- Trigger nostalgic memories as you build this wonderfully detailed LEGO® brick Nintendo Entertainment System™ (71374) and interactive, 1980s-style television displaying the classic Super Mario Bros.™ game.
- The TV has a handle-operated scrolling screen and if you scan the action brick by placing LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) in the slot on top, he will react to the on-screen enemies, obstacles and power-ups.
- Authentic details of the NES console are recreated in LEGO® style, including a controller and an opening slot for the buildable Game Pak with a realistic locking function to delight Super Mario Bros.™ fans.
- Whether you were an NES gamer back in the day, a fan of retro stuff, or are just looking for an immersive, fun, creative DIY project to leave you feeling revitalized, this 2,646-piece model building kit is ideal for you.
- The buildable TV measures over 8” (22.5cm) high, 9” (23.5cm) wide and 6” (16cm) deep, and alongside the NES model makes a cool display item for your home or office. It also makes the best LEGO® gift for gamer friends.
- No batteries required – combine this playset with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360) to activate the TV’s interactive features.
- Easy-to-follow instructions help you to build with confidence, even if you are a LEGO® newcomer. Also included is an illustrated booklet about the creation of the Nintendo Entertainment System™ and classic NES games.
- This highly collectible building set for adults is part of a range of inspirational LEGO® model kits designed for you, the discerning hobbyist, as you look for your next immersive DIY project.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analysed to ensure that this unique LEGO building set satisfies the highest safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A must-buy for Nintendo fans!Octavius | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!I received this set as a gift for my 20th birthday, and it's the most fun set I've ever built! There are so many hidden details and Easter eggs that can be found in this set; I couldn't stop smiling the whole time I was building it. I started with the NES and was surprised by how many pieces were actually inside the console. I like how a variety of bright colours are used during the build, as this makes it easier to see how the pieces fit together. Don't worry, though, as the colourful internal parts aren't visible once the build is complete, so it doesn't take away from the final look. This set also features a lot of intelligent design; I found the use of upside-down window pieces to make the ports for the AV cables particularly clever! The scrolling screen of the TV and the spring-loaded mechanism inside the NES itself are also very nice touches. This set features mostly printed pieces, and only uses three stickers; two of these are the labels for the Game Pak itself, with the other being an information sticker that goes on the back of the television. There are some very nerdy and cool Easter eggs on this sticker, but I won't spoil them! There has been so much love and attention to detail poured into this set, and I would love to see expansion sets made for it featuring different level designs, or perhaps different games! Excitebike would work particularly well with the mechanism used to control Mario. A second controller would be a nice addition, too! Overall, if you're even vaguely interested in purchasing this set, go for it! The build itself is such a fun and enjoyable process, and the final product is absolutely stunning. Plus, if you have the electronic Mario figure from the LEGO Super Mario starter course, you can slot him into the top of the television and he will react to what's happening on the screen, which is a fun play experience for Nintendo fans of all ages.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nintendo Entertainment System™
- September 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An incredible building experience..USMC23A1103 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI don't want to repeat all the positive reviews. I was blown away by this build and how it works/functions. It looks incredible. I buy a custom furniture quality display case for my favorite LEGO sets, from Grandpa's Cabinets. Ron is great to work with. He probably has several of my sets on his website with photos. This set just brought back great memories, and was pure joy to build. LEGO will live on forever, they just get it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nintendo Entertainment System™
- August 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Summer of ‘89Albisauce | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThank you Nintendo. Thank you LEGO. Your companies WERE my childhood... and in a way, are still very much a part of it... The skills I acquired from playing with both ‘toys’ helped me become the man that I am today. I’m proud of my accomplishments and this amazing build pays tribute to a generation of men and women whom both built and designed the sets and games. Creators who made worlds which challenged my imagination and helped me grow as a person. Creations which generations of boys and girls played with to became great men and women as well. This is a tribute to joy and nostalgia and is a perfect partnership. Two of the most iconic names in any industry. Now that I’ve had the honor of holding, building, and admiring the finished product, I am more than impressed. This represents the foundation of my youth, and in a way my future as well. Thank you.28 August 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're so glad you enjoyed building this set and that it took you on such a wonderful trip down memory lane.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nintendo Entertainment System™
- August 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Legendary build!Alexco | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfCouldn’t wait for this to come out and it didn’t discount in anyway. One of my most favourite builds!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Nintendo Entertainment System™