Fans of virtual reality and video games love the amazing LEGO® Hidden Side universe, where physical and digital worlds meet to provide an incredible, single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) play experience. This LEGO Hidden Side Mystery Castle (70437) playset combines a buildable LEGO model with an app, so interaction with the model triggers events in a digital world.
Digitally interactive ghost-hunting toy
The mystery castle springs to life when viewed through a smart device with the LEGO Hidden Side AR app. Children then get to explore, solve mysteries, hunt ghosts and battle boss ghost The Maw in an exciting digital world. The possessed castle model also folds out, setting the scene for action-packed role play with the Jack, Parker, Vaughn, Nehmaar Reem and 2 Shadow-Walker minifigures.
An ever-evolving digital play experience
The LEGO Hidden Side universe is set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The AR play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, characters and special events.
- This LEGO® Hidden Side building kit combines the open creative play of LEGO building toys with digital play for an immersive single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience. Perfect for kids aged 9 and up.
- What’s in the box? A digitally interactive LEGO® Hidden Side castle model with lots of manual features including an accessible observatory tower, plus Jack, Parker, Vaughn, Nehmaar Reem and 2 Shadow-Walker minifigures.
- The mystery castle model comes to life when viewed througha smart device equipped with the free LEGO® Hidden Side AR app. Kids then get to solve mysteries, find items and hunt ghosts in a haunted digital world.
- Looking for an ideal birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 9 and up? This action-packed LEGO® Hidden Side playset is a great gift idea for LEGO builders and fans of virtual reality and video games.
- When built, this LEGO® Hidden Side Mystery Castle (70437) augmented reality playset measures over 13" (34cm) high, 12" (31cm) wide and 10" (27cm) deep.
- Battery-free building toy. The Hidden Side AR app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents' permission before going online.
- Getting started with this LEGO® Hidden Side augmented reality toy is child's play. You'll find easy-to-follow instructions in the box and online – so simply tear open the LEGO brick bags and let the fun begin!
- The LEGO® Hidden Side universe is set in thefictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The augmented reality play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and events.
- LEGO® Hidden Side toy construction sets meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that the bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and continue to connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At the LEGO Group, we drop, heat, crush, twist and analyze our building bricks and pieces to ensure that every LEGO® Hidden Side playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0*****Benellen | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set has the attention to detail and is by far probably the best hidden side set available to date, the haunted school is the closest in comparison. The play ability fantastic to, not sure a 9 year old could build it though it took me 3 and a half hoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Mystery Castle
- September 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really coolI would recommend this to a friend!I got this awesome castle kit for my niece. She lives it! It's really cool! You can get the app that goes with it, to make playtime come to life! It has a kinds of neat features that makes this product fun and challenging to play with. I definitely recommend this product!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Mystery Castle
- October 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Castle Hidden SideI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wanted this Castle for my spooky Halloween setup for indoors & I was not disappointed. Upon completion, castle , entrance way, rear view & observatory are very distinctive, observatory completion was difficult for my old fingers & I thought placement of certain parts could have had better pictures to facilitate matching dome , did some glue work, plan on keeping it intact for couple more Halloweens.I can only remark that I wish there were kits like this 60yrs ago, I am now in my 3rd childhood, very therapeutic, as another builder referenced. I have too many of these Hidden Side items, will concentrate on Winter scenes.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mystery Castle
- September 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Caste of MysteryGIJoseph25b | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Good- It looks great, a very cool castle and fun to build. And a great value for the money. The coloring was great and I love the astronomy tower. VERY COOL!. I was a huge fan of the Hidden Side. It has a long time between now and the Monster Fighters. We need more Horror based sets, at at least Universal Monster based sets that aren't corny. The bad, which is just my opinion, and should take away from how cool the set really is. To many stickers and No Painted bricks. I would have like to have a skeleton or something in 1 of the 2 dungeons. Rooms are kinda small and not much goes in them. Could of had more minifigs. IE Skeleton or a prisoner. replace of of the guards with something else. It deserves 4.5 stars. FYI My favorite set so Far is the new Haunted House- No decals and lots of nice looking Painted bricks and great minifigs.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mystery Castle