Make room to display the most famous starship in the galaxy!Construct one of the biggest LEGO® sets ever made.
Packed with authentic details!Intricate replica makes an impressive display.
Relive the Star Wars™ saga.
Features two crews, so you can display the classic or new films.
Go inside for more adventure!
Removable hull panels put you right in the action.
Open the cockpit.
Over 7,500 pieces make for a fun and challenging build.
Defeat the First Order!
Man the upper and lower quad laser cannons.
True to the saga.
Realistic details include sensor dishes and more.
Includes extensive building instructions booklet.
Booklet includes information on the designers and behind the scenes facts about this remarkable set.
Includes crew members from multiple films!Han Solo, The Force Awakens Han Solo, Rey, Finn, BB-8, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, C-3PO, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
Welcome to the largest, most detailed LEGO® Star Wars Millennium Falcon model we’ve ever created—in fact, with 7,500 pieces it’s one of our biggest LEGO models, period! This amazing LEGO interpretation of Han Solo’s unforgettable Corellian freighter has all the details that Star Wars fans of any age could wish for, including intricate exterior detailing, upper and lower quad laser cannons, landing legs, lowering boarding ramp and a 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy. Remove individual hull plates to reveal the highly detailed main hold, rear compartment and gunnery station. This amazing model also features interchangeable sensor dishes and crew, so you decide whether to play out classic LEGO Star Wars adventures with Han, Leia, Chewbacca and C-3PO, or enter the world of Episode VII and VIII with older Han, Rey, Finn and BB-8!
- Includes 4 classic crew minifigures: Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia and C-3PO.
- Also includes 3 Episode VII/VIII crew minifigures: Older Han Solo, Rey and Finn.
- Figures include a BB-8 droid, 2 buildable Porgs and a buildable Mynock.
- Exterior features include intricately detailed and removable hull panels, a lowering boarding ramp, concealed blaster cannon, 4-minifigure cockpit with detachable canopy, interchangeable round/rectangular sensor dishes, upper and lower quad laser cannons, and 7 landing legs.
- Main hold features a seating area, Dejarik holographic game, combat remote training helmet, engineering station with turning minifigure seat and a doorway build with passageway decoration.
- Rear compartment features the engine room with hyperdrive and console, 2 doorways, hidden floor compartment, 2 escape pod hatches, engineering console and an access ladder to the gunnery station.
- Gunnery station features a minifigure gunner’s seat and detachable hull panel with fully rotating quad laser cannon. An additional quad laser cannon is also mounted on the underside.
- This model includes 7,500 pieces.
- Also includes an informational fact plaque.
- Features a new-for-October-2017 cockpit canopy element.
- Classic crew weapons include Han’s blaster pistol and Chewbacca’s stud-firing bowcaster.
- Episode VII/VIII crew weapons include Han’s blaster, Rey’s small silver blaster and Finn’s medium blaster rifle.
- Change out the features and crew characters to switch between classic and Episode VII/VIII versions of the Millennium Falcon!
- Open individual hull panels to access the detailed interior while retaining the overall exterior appearance.
- Slide the panel to reveal the concealed blaster cannon.
- Turn classic Leia’s and Han’s head to reveal their breathing mask decoration.
- Makes the perfect intergalactic toy or flagship display model.
- Measures over 8” (21cm) high, 33” (84cm) long and 22” (56cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- March 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome buildObeWanRetired | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell, a lot of people have reviewed the Millennium Falcon already, but having read the reviews it still comes as a shock just how big this thing is. Took my time building only spending a couple of hours here and there. Some very clever design went into this set, and I know it’s a lot of money but when you see the results it makes you and everyone that sees it go “oh wow”! I also added lights and sound to it during the build which really brings it to life. It’s also going to go on an angled stand to save space. I did have one piece missing, but that was quickly supplied by the excellent support team. This was the first time I’ve had a piece missing from many big sets. Worth noting that if you buy the Millennium Falcon, and I suggest you do if you are an AFOL, you will have a lot of extra small parts left over. Thank you Lego for a super UCS set. Where next?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- May 10th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0I got a bad feeling about this!ksdjfuhycuseahnftrnhcf | 25-34Purchased for: SelfI have wanted to get this set for a very long time and finally decided to during the Coronavirus Lockdown. On face value it's absolutley beautiful too look at. The level of exterior detail is incredible and building was both challenging and fun. There are no repetitive parts, not unlike some of the larger set such as the Big Ben piece. However, I do have some issues with this set I think you really need to consider before spending £650. Firstly, minifigures. I like that they chose to include characters from the old and the new. However, every photo I have sent this too, be it friends or family, the first question is where is R2 or Obi Wan? Secondly, the structure in some places is very flimsy. The rear bottom where the thrusters are located come apart very easily and it's difficult to fix. Do not allow children to come within a metre of this set, they will tear to shreds without trying! Thirdly inner details. I understand engineering this to work required sacrifice, however, the whole right rear of the ship is a large empty space. One of the corridors could easily have been put in here with secret floor panels to hide caracters (just like the film). I have added the picture of large empty space which goes unused. Finally the cockpit. The top doesn't lift, you have to take it apart to get inside and the detail of the controls was really cheap, it's the same generic control panel brick (6152814) Lego have used since the 90s. A sticker with the design from the actual Falcon should have been used, (especially when you include a bio about the graphic designer in the instructions, a couple of extra stickers wouldn't hurt). Overall, I don't have regrets buying this set and it sits proudly in my room. However, if you want a set with details and nostalgia that you can actually touch without issue, I highly recommend the Death Star or the Hogwarts first.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Millennium Falcon™
- February 1st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Makes for a great coffee table!JBananas | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis build was so fun. The engineering used to create this build is very impressive. It is fun and surprising to see the clever ways engineering problems were solved with lego. I made a coffee table out of cedar slats, plexiglass, and bought hairpin legs.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™
- April 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The ultimate set.Pigmyaf | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is expensive, but once it has been built, you see the reason why. This thing is massive, was fun (and challenging) to build, and is the biggest thing on display. The amount of detail is impressive and should be a must for any Star Wars or Lego fan. If it turns out anything like the last UCS Falcon, I’d recommend getting it before it retires and goes to eBay for thousands. I bought it on impulse one day and do not regret that whole in my wallet.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Millennium Falcon™