Wacky action and fond memories await kids and cartoon fans in every bag! Each LEGO® Minifigures Looney Tunes™ (71030) collectible mystery bag contains 1 of 12 cool, limited-edition character toys from the original Looney Tunes cartoon series.
Awesome toy character lineup
Cartoon lovers young and old can collect, display or add some awesome character figures from the original Looney Tunes™ series into their current sets, including Bugs Bunny, Lola Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird, Sylvester, Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Porky Pig, Petunia Pig, Speedy Gonzales, Tasmanian Devil and Marvin the Martian.
Each of the finely crafted, highly detailed LEGO minifigures comes in a sealed ‘mystery’ bag with 1 or more accessory elements to add to the action and fun, plus a collector’s overview leaflet. Makes a great little gift that will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- More awesome characters! Collect and reminisce or boost endless play with these cool LEGO® Minifigures Looney Tunes™ (71030) toy bags. A fun treat for kids and fans of any age.
- What’s in the bag? 1 of 12 unique, buildable characters to discover, plus 1 or more accessories. A perfect addition to any LEGO® collection to inspire new play.
- LEGO® Minifigures characters will appeal to any boy or girl aged 5 and up, sparking their imagination and helping them develop creativity and confidence through individual play or with friends.
- These limited-edition, high-quality minifigure toys and accessories make an awesome extra gift or ‘just because’ treat that can add a little extra action to any currently owned set.
- LEGO® components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart consistently every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, squashed, twisted, heated, bent, scratched and stretched to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- July 21st, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Missing detailI would recommend this to a friend!Hello. Kiedo posted photo with speedy Gonzalez with missing tail. We also get speedy without tail. Bugs ear and Duffy's nose are point damaged. I'm from Ukraine but unfortunately I can't choose my country23 July 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry about the missing parts for your minifigures. Please visit LEGO.build/Service-BV and get in touch with us so we can help!Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?45Looney Tunes™
- April 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0That's all folksKiedo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNeat collectible figs! I hoped for Daffy and Marvin as they're my favourite but was happy nonetheless to receive Sylvester and Speedy Gonzales. I may have to buy more and try my luck again :)Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Looney Tunes™
- May 30th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Figures Bummed Out By Randomnesslegorad |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat figures with great fun at the intersection of two of the joys of my life Looney Tunes and Lego. I must say the facial characteristics are terrific, I especially like Tas. However I purchased these online. Bought the allowed quota of 16 per household hoping to get a full set. NO SUCH LUCK!!! 8 duplicates. So kind of a ripoff, as I would probably spend lots of $ trying to complete a set. Kind of like buying many packs of baseball cards hoping to get a Mickey Mantle. Going to call/chat with Lego hopefully we can work something out so I can complete a collection without purchasing an infinite number of charecters.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Looney Tunes™
- July 12th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0It's alright, not Lego-levelNaturally I was really excited when I saw that there was a Looney Tunes mini fig set out. I only ordered 4, and I ended up with 3 Lola's and 1 Taz. I understand the point is that you don't know which one you're going to get, but it's really frustrating to get capped off at 16 and end up with a bunch of duplicates. Lego did a great job designing the figures, but for the price I just don't think it's worth being stuck with the possibility of getting all the same figures, AND being stuck with basketballs that look like an orange...Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?45Looney Tunes™