- LEGO® Power Functions Control Switch
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions Control Switch
Temporarily out of stock
Add even more control to your models with LEGO® Power Functions with this control switch! Build it into your model to change the direction of a motor with the flip of a switch or lever.
- Change the direction of a motor with the flip of a switch!
94% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
- January 28th, 2009Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Useful with NXT!222428 |I would recommend this to a friend!If you would like to control different types of motors with the NXT, here is your chance! You can attach the polarity switch directly to one of your NXT motors. The switch has the following options: foward, off, and reverse.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Control Switch
- October 22nd, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Flip-Flip! 3 directions, 3 additional functions!Volcanorupt | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Power Functions Switch is highly recommended for changing the direction of the motor without a minor change in speed. It is the definitive switch as of it's side axle hole, bargaining it's versatility in functional use. It is compact and small. It changes the direction almost instantaneously and sure to bring your creations to full life. I would highly recommend to purchase this product.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Control Switch
- December 10th, 2009Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Greattrainguy57 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!this is a great prouduc. i manly use it for turning on and off lights. it could be used to swich motor directions to. in the futer i may use it for a point motor swichPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Control Switch
- November 13th, 2012Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good piece, Good price.Legopullinguk | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This is good but by no means should it be thought to replace the IR Reciever. If you thought that you needed 2 IR recievers and would only use one plug on it, this is a money-saving thing for you.less effective, but cheaper. I have used this in a MOC that , for this function, needed a manual gearchange anyway so it did not really effect me that much- apart from my wallet!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Control Switch
Shop more like this: