LEGO® Brick Ice Cube Tray
Temporarily out of stock
Make LEGO® bricks of ice with the LEGO Iconic 853911 LEGO Brick Ice Cube Tray! Fill the silicone-based tray with water and freeze to create up-scaled 1x1 and 1x2 LEGO brick ice cubes. Perfect for chilling your favorite beverage on a hot summer’s day!
- Makes 24 up-scaled LEGO® brick ice cubes: 12 1x1 and 12 1x2.
- Constructed from silicone.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- June 10th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good ice cubes, nice size to go in sports bottleI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI use ice cubes everyday as I prefer my drinks chilled, so when I came across this bought it for fun. It makes 24 ice cubes & they are great as they are just the right size to go in my sports bottle, so its going to get lots of use. It is easy to get the ice cubes out of the tray. Its a large tray and bends easily. When carrying it to the freezer it does tend to spill water as result. I solved this by carrying it to the freezer on a chopping board. The design could have been better - I think the outside edges should have been higher to help prevent this, or, a carry handle. That's why I gave it 4 stars and not 5.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Brick Ice Cube Tray
- November 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0looks awesome, is awesomegeppy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this because it makes LEGO ice, not because I expected it to be a good ice tray. Turns out, it is! The ice has a high surface-area-to-volume ratio, so it cools drinks down faster. The tray itself is easier to break ice out of, easier to clean, and less fragile (no visible wear and tear after ~five months).Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Brick Ice Cube Tray
- February 24th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Confusing Temperature LimitsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been using more wax melts lately and switch out the fragrance frequently. I also make my own using scented candles because the scent lasts longer vs burning the candle. Having used the Fred & Friends Dinosaur ice molds to reuse wax, I thought this would be a cute addition. Unfortunately, the temperature limits are a bit confusing. They're listed as dishwasher safe up to 158 F, but have a max temp of 104 F. The warmers I use average at approximately 150 F for melted wax temp. When I use any of the molds other than from the inner two rows, the bricks come out warped on the sides and wax is more likely to spill over the sides. If these were made with thicker sides and a silicone with a higher temp rating, I could see melting crayons (120-150 F) into Lego brick shapes as a great project kids would enjoy. I would also recommend adding higher walls with a lip to indicate fill line and eliminate spilling. The less liquid in the mold, the more likely the bricks are to break when unmolding. Filling the molds to the top make better bricks but guarantee spilling when moved. All that being said, I still really enjoy these.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Brick Ice Cube Tray
- December 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FUN!Aplace |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe unexpected surprise of Lego ice cubes made our gathering a hit.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Brick Ice Cube Tray