Head to the worksite outside the city limits with the LEGO® City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport, featuring a heavy truck with opening cab, toolbox and bull bars, a detachable extended flatbed trailer truck toy, plus a helicopter with spinning rotors, opening cockpit and a chain. This great toy helicopter transport model building toy includes 2 minifigures.
- Includes 2 minifigures: a truck driver and a helicopter pilot.
- Features a heavy truck with bull bars, exhaust pipes, toolbox and opening cab, plus an extended flatbed trailer and helicopter with spinning rotors, opening cockpit and a chain.
- Connect the trailer to the truck to haul the helicopter to the next job.
- Drop the chain from the helicopter and hook it to the oil barrel to carry it to the worksite.
- Spin the rotors and launch the helicopter off the flatbed trailer.
- Accessory elements include a mug, box, wrench, shovel, walkie-talkie, fire extinguisher and an oil barrel.
- Truck measures over 3” (8cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- Flatbed trailer measures over 1” (3cm) high, 10” (27cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide.
- November 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Helicopter Transporter: Civilian VersionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI just bought this set earlier today at Toys R Us. Even though these 2018 sets aren't available online yet, you can buy them at Toys R Us stores. It was during the end of October when this set and the others were officially confirmed. Once I seen the images of this set, I immediately had to add it to my collection. Tractor-trailer/cargo sets have always been my favorite ever since I was a kid. Truck: The truck was a real surprise to be since Lego finally decided to make a BLACK truck! Also I noticed that the wheels are red instead of white or grey, but I actually like that they are red. The truck is a European style truck which is nothing new. However there is a bed in the rear of the truck that can store crates and other small items. It includes a hitch which allows it to connect to articulated trailers. There are also little clips on the sides to store a wrench and a Walkie talkie. Trailer: The trailer is an articulated trailer. It features red wheels and an articulated axle. The trailer main color of the trailer is red and in some areas it's black. It is used to transport the helicopter. There is also a fuel canister as well as a shovel and a fire extinguisher included. Helicopter: the helicopter is mainly red and white. It can be transported onto the trailer and used to transport the fuel canister. The cockpit can sit only one pilot. Minifigures: There are two minifigures in this set. The set includes a female truck driver and a helicopter pilot. The torso and hat/hair mold on the truck driver are brand new for 2018. The torso for the helicopter pilot are also new . I really like this set a lot. I appreciate that the main colors are red and black. The price is just $30 which isn't too bad. The only thing that I don't really like with this set is the minifigures. I'm just not too crazy about them. Overall I give it a 10/10.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy Cargo Transport
- May 13th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Totally worthyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonthe truck is HUGE!!! so many bricks and fun for hours!!!!! I think this set totally worthy because the amount of cool things the kid can build and keep himself busy. My 4yo needed help sometimes because it has a lot of details but Im not complaining as I love Lego as well!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?55Heavy Cargo Transport
- April 10th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing!I would recommend this to a friend!I got this set at my local Walmart for $20, I put it together and it goes very well with the rest of the sets I have, I recommend this set but there isn't much play experience with it, one thing I can say though is that if you get an extra chain in this set (I did) you can chain the helicopter to the trailer and it will stay on that trailer pretty well, Other than that would recommend.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy Cargo Transport
- January 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another nice truckI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set today, because I really enjoyed 60151 (dragster transporter) and this design looked like another cool prospect. Although the build was fairly easy the finished product with its different colour scheme looks great with my growing fleet of trucks.Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Heavy Cargo Transport