Recreate high-speed action scenes with LEGO® Star Wars 75209 Han Solo's Landspeeder. Featuring an open 2-minifigure cockpit, opening hood with storage compartment, removable engine, rear storage compartment with secret cargo, hidden wheels for a hover effect and 2 spring-loaded shooters, this action-packed Star Wars vehicle toy also includes a Corellian Hound figure for Han and Qi'ra to battle.
- Includes Han Solo and Qi’ra minifigures, plus a Corellian Hound figure.
- Features an open 2-minifigure cockpit, opening hood with ammo and accessory storage, removable engine, rear storage compartment with secret cargo, hidden wheels for a hover effect, and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Remove the engine for a much-needed overhaul.
- Also includes 2 blaster pistols.
- Play out epic Solo: A Star Wars Story chase scenes with 75210 Moloch's Landspeeder!
- Measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- May 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Who's scruffy-lookin'?Uathau |I would recommend this to a friend!What a beaut! Ever imagined what a Starwars hot rod would look like as a speeder? Well, they’ve made one for us... It’s time to take Han Solo’s landspeeder out for a spin. Let’s hope this bucket of bolts can hold it together for one last hurrah. Han Solo’s landspeeder is an odd looking contraption. From one side it looks sleek and stylish, curved and slick... then from the other it’s a striped back industrial hunk of junk held together by spit wads, Sellotape and hope. If you spent a long long time ago gawking mystified at the asymmetry of the Millennium Falcon, you’ll find this speeder design equally complexing. Lego has faithfully recreated the movie's design, now all that’s left is for us OCD Lego types to somehow embrace the oddity of the original concept... or give it to our kids and let them figure out what happened. The building experience is equally interesting and scenic. The model is crafted in a satisfying multi-directional Rubix-like experience. Lego lets you dig into the bones of the speeder, building up the cockpit, engine bay, motor and panelling like a true ABS mechanic. Each section reveals itself from side-along as well as ground-up. When you plug in what you imagine is a power source you feel a sense of achievement that this little beaut' has almost been custom made. Throw the wrench into its tool box and slam down the bonnet, you’re ready to go. Han and Qi'ra hoik themselves up and into the speeder and slam down the ignition switch in their surprisingly detailed interior cockpit. Will Han's speeder start in time to allude the trailing Imperial battle patrol or Molochʼs Landspeeder? Of course, it will... what are the odds of Han's speeder being better than either of those two complimentary sets? ... Never tell me the odds. Hans speeder glides away in the nick of time on expertly hidden tiny rim wheels which I much prefer to the levitating clear rounded pads that Luke's speeder rode upon. The wheels provide an engine sound that rubber tires would not have done. Despite the perplexing asymmetrical design the speeder is balanced well. The ride experience is satisfying as the speeder launches into a corner drift leaving the Corellian Hound yapping at your heels. There’s plenty of fantasy built in for play. A rear hatch pops open to reveal a fuel source, the under carriage has dual spring-loaded shooters for defence, but all the real action is under the hood with an engine compartment full of things to tinker with. It’s well priced for what you can do with what you get. The navy colour scheme lined with white pleasantly echoes Han’s Hot outfit. All in all, this is one cool ‘scruffy-lookin’ speeder.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Han Solo's Landspeeder™
- April 15th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Worthy speeder additionI would recommend this to a friend!This is definitely a worthy addition to Star Wars canon vehicles. Goes great with Moloch’s speeder. Very solid construction like Moloch’s and great playability for kids. The missiles could have been hidden a bit better so I’ll likely display without them. Biggest con to the whole set is the instruction booklet. The navy blue is an awesome look but almost impossible to decipher in the instructions, so build with adequate lighting!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Han Solo's Landspeeder™
- May 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0She's got what it takes kid!ChrisH73 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfKeeping this one short because, for the price, this set is pretty good. 1. The build keeps you guessing right until the last brick. No repetition. No stickers and some interesting build techniques to give an equally interesting finished article. 2. Mini figures are great and very well detailed, the set is easily worth it for these characters alone. 3. Value for money is actually pretty good in my opinion. Playability is there in spades too. All in all a big thumbs up for this set LEGO, you've nailed this one. My only gripe is the spring loaded shooters. After all the trouble LEGO have gone to in the last few set, they just haven't tried to hide them here.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Han Solo's Landspeeder™
- June 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Han's Landspeeder!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked up this set while I was on vacation in Disney World. I went into the Lego Shop in Disney Springs and finally got it. Out of all the sets from Solo this and the new Falcon really caught my attention but due to space in the collection and of course luggage I purchased this set and have no regrets. The building process for the speeder is fairly simple only took me about 2 hours if I recall. The main building is the speeder which doesn't have much complexity to the build but is a really enjoyable one at that because of the design. By the end of it you really start loving it. I love that you can see the engine and store tools away. The added free lance wheels for play mobility for those young kids can appreciate it while swooshing this set around on the floor. Very well done. The Han and Qi'ra MiniFigs are very nice and the added Star Wars creature is very cool. Overall it's a really nice set especially for $30. I think the piece count and 3 figs you get are worth the purchase for a young fan of Star Wars or a Collector. Fits perfectly in the collection. If you haven't seen the movie by the way you need to!-RyanPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Han Solo's Landspeeder™