Recreate high-speed action scenes with LEGO® Star Wars 75209 Han Solo's Landspeeder. Featuring an open 2-minifigure cockpit, opening hood with storage compartment, removable engine, rear storage compartment with secret cargo, hidden wheels for a hover effect and 2 spring-loaded shooters, this action-packed Star Wars vehicle toy also includes a Corellian Hound figure for Han and Qi'ra to battle.
- Includes Han Solo and Qi’ra minifigures, plus a Corellian Hound figure.
- Features an open 2-minifigure cockpit, opening hood with ammo and accessory storage, removable engine, rear storage compartment with secret cargo, hidden wheels for a hover effect, and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Remove the engine for a much-needed overhaul.
- Also includes 2 blaster pistols.
- Play out epic Solo: A Star Wars Story chase scenes with 75210 Moloch's Landspeeder!
- Measures over 1” (5cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Who's scruffy-lookin'?Uathau | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!What a beaut! Ever imagined what a Starwars hot rod would look like as a speeder? Well, they’ve made one for us... It’s time to take Han Solo’s landspeeder out for a spin. Let’s hope this bucket of bolts can hold it together for one last hurrah. Han Solo’s landspeeder is an odd looking contraption. From one side it looks sleek and stylish, curved and slick... then from the other it’s a striped back industrial hunk of junk held together by spit wads, Sellotape and hope. If you spent a long long time ago gawking mystified at the asymmetry of the Millennium Falcon, you’ll find this speeder design equally complexing. Lego has faithfully recreated the movie's design, now all that’s left is for us OCD Lego types to somehow embrace the oddity of the original concept... or give it to our kids and let them figure out what happened. The building experience is equally interesting and scenic. The model is crafted in a satisfying multi-directional Rubix-like experience. Lego lets you dig into the bones of the speeder, building up the cockpit, engine bay, motor and panelling like a true ABS mechanic. Each section reveals itself from side-along as well as ground-up. When you plug in what you imagine is a power source you feel a sense of achievement that this little beaut' has almost been custom made. Throw the wrench into its tool box and slam down the bonnet, you’re ready to go. Han and Qi'ra hoik themselves up and into the speeder and slam down the ignition switch in their surprisingly detailed interior cockpit. Will Han's speeder start in time to allude the trailing Imperial battle patrol or Molochʼs Landspeeder? Of course, it will... what are the odds of Han's speeder being better than either of those two complimentary sets? ... Never tell me the odds. Hans speeder glides away in the nick of time on expertly hidden tiny rim wheels which I much prefer to the levitating clear rounded pads that Luke's speeder rode upon. The wheels provide an engine sound that rubber tires would not have done. Despite the perplexing asymmetrical design the speeder is balanced well. The ride experience is satisfying as the speeder launches into a corner drift leaving the Corellian Hound yapping at your heels. There’s plenty of fantasy built in for play. A rear hatch pops open to reveal a fuel source, the under carriage has dual spring-loaded shooters for defence, but all the real action is under the hood with an engine compartment full of things to tinker with. It’s well priced for what you can do with what you get. The navy colour scheme lined with white pleasantly echoes Han’s Hot outfit. All in all, this is one cool ‘scruffy-lookin’ speeder.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Han Solo's Landspeeder™
- April 15th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Worthy speeder additionOldRaysputin | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This is definitely a worthy addition to Star Wars canon vehicles. Goes great with Moloch’s speeder. Very solid construction like Moloch’s and great playability for kids. The missiles could have been hidden a bit better so I’ll likely display without them. Biggest con to the whole set is the instruction booklet. The navy blue is an awesome look but almost impossible to decipher in the instructions, so build with adequate lighting!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Han Solo's Landspeeder™
- June 2nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Han's Landspeeder!!!CommanderSublimeBottle | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked up this set while I was on vacation in Disney World. I went into the Lego Shop in Disney Springs and finally got it. Out of all the sets from Solo this and the new Falcon really caught my attention but due to space in the collection and of course luggage I purchased this set and have no regrets. The building process for the speeder is fairly simple only took me about 2 hours if I recall. The main building is the speeder which doesn't have much complexity to the build but is a really enjoyable one at that because of the design. By the end of it you really start loving it. I love that you can see the engine and store tools away. The added free lance wheels for play mobility for those young kids can appreciate it while swooshing this set around on the floor. Very well done. The Han and Qi'ra MiniFigs are very nice and the added Star Wars creature is very cool. Overall it's a really nice set especially for $30. I think the piece count and 3 figs you get are worth the purchase for a young fan of Star Wars or a Collector. Fits perfectly in the collection. If you haven't seen the movie by the way you need to!-RyanPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Han Solo's Landspeeder™
- April 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Han Solo's LandspeederJediLegoLover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!It's clear that Han Solo is part of a very high speed chase against the Empire in the Solo teaser trailer. Whether his speeder will survive said chase is unknown, but it is a very cool ride. The build is fascinating and keeps you guessing until the third and final bag. It appears almost boat-like for a large part of the build, but once the last pieces are added it looks accurate to the speeder we see in the trailer. The dark blue colour scheme and overall shape look good. On the underside of the speeder are small wheels and the model is sturdy enough to survive being whooshed along the living room floor. The top of the speeder is removable with storage inside for a wrench and extra ammo. Even the spring-loaded shooters are well hidden, so the speeder also looks great on display. The minifigure of a young Han Solo looks great with detailed printing on his jacket and a reversible headpiece - one side his typical smug grin and the other looking determined. Qi'Ra's character is still very mysterious but her minifigure looks great, although the colours could be a bit brighter. Both minifigures come with blaster pistols. Corellian hounds aren't seen in the trailer but judging by the size of their teeth it's safe to guess that they may be guard dogs. This set is a perfect harmony between playability and display value. The exclusive minifigures are amazing and the set is good value for money. If you only want a small set from the Solo range then make it this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Han Solo's Landspeeder™