Recreate iconic Ghostbusters™ scenes with the 2-storey Firehouse Headquarters, featuring laboratory, living quarters, containment unit and much more. Capture the ghosts with the proton packs and restore order, or solve other supernatural cases! Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Library Ghost and Zombie Driver.
- Includes 9 minifigures: Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, Winston Zeddemore, Janine Melnitz, Dana Barrett, Louis Tully, Zombie Driver and Library Ghost.
- Also comes with Slimer, Pink Ghost and Blue Ghost.
- Slide the Ghostbusters™ heroes down the fire pole into action.
- Chase the ghosts and secure them in the containment unit.
- Turn the librarian old lady into a scary ghost with the double-sided face and extra wig!
- Run tests on Louis in the lab to see if he's possessed!
- Suspend ghosts around the building's exterior with attachable transparent arms.
- Dodge the slime oozing up through cracks in the pavement.
- Accessory elements include an alarm bell, fire extinguisher, computer, phone, toolbox, tools, jars of slimes, magnifying glass, camera, camera rolls, arcade game, toaster with slime, fridge with frozen pizza, milk and cheese, and much more!
- Features opening walls for easy play access.
- Features over 4,600 pieces.
- Ghostbusters™ minifigures comewith decorated arms.
- Measures over 14” (36cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep.
- With walls opened out, measures over 14” (36cm) high, 18” (46 cm) wide and 14” (38cm) deep.
- Firehouse Headquarters doors can open to fit the 21108 LEGO® Ideas Ghostbusters Ecto-1 inside!
- January 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well worth the waitI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have been a fan of Lego for as long as I can remember but only just recently began collecting sets. For me the bigger the better and this one so far was the best for me. It was a very fun build a bit longer that I had expected but it was fun to do. The detail put in to this kit is awesome. the office and garage level remind me so much of the movies. the upper levels were just as detailed such as the cluttered kitchen and the lab and game room. You can tell that a lot of thought went into the creation of this. I really liked the fact that it was built with the Ecto-1 Kit (21108) in mind. Now for the minor cons that I feel could have made it a little better. 1- I wish there were a few more hinge bricks on the opening sections to assist in keeping the sections in place better. 2- Although I liked the fact that the levels were designed to seperate as well as the roof there were some bricks I replaced, some of the flat top 2x4 to give the layers more to click onto in order to keep the parts flat. All in all a must have for the collector.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 17 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firehouse Headquarters
- January 10th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I ain't afraid of no ghostJonp |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhere to start. . Excitement all the way through the build. The weight of the box says enough. Great way to introduce the mini figs one in each bag of the build. Hours of building with an average of 1hour per bag (14 bags in total). The interior details are very good and the poster and computer screens reflect well to the movie. The 2nd floor represent well the 2nd movie and the Base and 1st floor from the first movie. Only one small floor in the design is that you need to modify the ground floor furniture for the ecto 1 to fit inside fully. Overall great final result that reflects the firehouse ro the movie. Recommended for any ghostbusters fan.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firehouse Headquarters
- January 18th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Who You Gunna Call?nitrate1 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis lego set is amazing! I took my time and enjoyed putting it together. There are so many features that pertain to the movies, it's beyond what was expected. Get this... there's even a fire extinguisher outside of the door to the photo lab!! It just shows how detailed this set is. Its the little things :) If you love the Ghostbuster movies, this is a must have. I am very satisfied, can't wait for more sets.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 10 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firehouse Headquarters
- January 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing in every wayI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHi, my name's Brad and I'm going to write a review from the perspective of someone who actually owns the set and has built it - isn't that useful!?! ;o) This set, as the title says, is amazing in every way. The little details that have been added in show how much the design team focussed on the movies and will have you smiling all the way through! Of course I watched both movies whilst building this, and had to grab a screen shot of the building itself - they have done an amazing job of staying accurate! There is a great array of different build types in here, from the simple stuff like shelves, through clever stuff such as the "set in" windows and onto impressive overall structure build. Once finished, this is a solid set - and it weighs an absolute tonne! I only finished last night as I wanted to take my time over the build, but it was difficult to not just sit and finish in 1 sitting! The minifigures are also incredible, my favourite being Tully but they're all so good. I thought the ghosts would be a bit bigger, but the size they are is actually better than what I imagined and is relevant to minifig sizes! The fact I can put my Ecto-1 (sold separately! :P ) ) in there too just finishes it off nicely. I also really love the street touches such as the traffic light build and pavement with studs for minifigs. I have only 1 negative about this set, and it's commonplace in Lego (also have it with the Simpsons House) and that is the fact that the chairs around the table on the first floor (second floor if you're from the US) are not fixed in place, but instead are free standing. As an adult who displays rather than plays with Lego, I do find this irritating as if anyone ever looks at my sets and knocks it, my OCD kicks in! haha Overall, a pricey set butt reflected in the quality - you get what you pay for with Lego! 10/10 and one very happy customer with many jealous friends! :D Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to any builder - please check out my pics and excuse the background mess on the table! :PPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Firehouse Headquarters