Thrilling adventures await children when they construct Owen Grady’s drone and fly to save Hudson Harper from an escaped dinosaur in LEGO® Jurassic World 75934 Dilophosaurus on the Loose. The drone features 4 spinning rotors and a net shooter function to aim at the Dilophosaurus dinosaur model. This building toy for kids also includes 3 minifigures, plus a market stall in the shape of a dinosaur's head with lots of accessory elements to inspire creative play.
- This LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur toy playset includes 3 minifigures: Owen Grady, Hudson Harper and a park worker, plus a new-for-June-2019 Dilophosaurus toy figure.
- Drone helicopter toy features a minifigure cockpit, 4 spinning rotors and a net shooter function.
- Dinosaur-head-shaped market stall features a display container, 4 poster stickers, flag and assorted elements including a shovel, broom, net, 2 hats and 2 popcorn boxes.
- The Dilophosaurus figure has posable jaws.
- Hudson Harper and park worker minifigures are new for June 2019.
- Kids can reimagine exciting scenes from the LEGO® Jurassic World animated series with this collectible toy.
- This LEGO® toy construction set makes a great dinosaur gift for kids.
- Drone helicopter toy measures over 1” (4cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- Market stall measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- December 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0It adds life to your Jurassic World placeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis LEGO contains 168 pieces... it seemed like an average size, but once the box was opened, I realized that most of them were small. The Junior and 4+ collection made my life as a LEGO parent easy, but this was really a higher level of construction techniques. The pieces fit together very well and everything is very solid. As my little one is still too young, he let me assemble the whole thing so I could play with it afterwards. What my little one liked was the drone's net ejection system, it works really well. I'm really happy to add this set and this new dinosaur to our Jurassic World collection. What's great about this collection is that it's complete and we're creating our own island.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dilophosaurus on the Loose
- October 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Dilophosaurus everI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDespite the overall build not taking that long, the set was still very engoyable to make. Both thedrone and the gift stand, are realy nice simple builds, that would be great for younger children. The new Dilophosaurus, is by far the best one, that Lego has realesed so far, it is much more accurate to the film, that its counterparts, in 75916 and 7593, that are much to large. The only down sides to this set are, that in the films all of the dinosaurs are supposed to be female and fossil evidence would suggest that only males had crests. Thanks for reading my review.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Dilophosaurus on the Loose
- July 7th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Fun little setPhyguy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed this set because it was a nice smaller set, where most Jurassic World sets are a lot more expensive, and I think its important to have more price-points within each theme! I also enjoyed the amount of playability and world-building within this set. Pros: The Minifigures are fun! The props in the stand are great Stickers and the dinosaur jaws construction really bring the stand to life The drone's net launcher mechanic works well Cons: My only gripe with this set was the Dilophosaurus figure. Its smaller than all others, even other Dilophosaurus lego figures from other sets. And its limbs are not movable. the only thing that moves is the jaw, which I was disappointed with. It felt like a duplo figure.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Dilophosaurus on the Loose
- November 19th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Okay, but the new Dilophosaur figure sucks!I like the size of this set, and the drone is really neat. Good addition for accessory collectors. The one problem is the Dilophosaurus figure, which is smaller than its scientifically accurate counterpart. Why couldn't they use the original mold? Because this one costs less to make! Cheapskates. I like this set overall, but I wish that this dilophosaur figure didn't even exist on the planet.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 5 minsWas this helpful?35Dilophosaurus on the Loose