Construct Wu’s huge ninja training base, Destiny’s Bounty. This highly detailed THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ model consists of 3 modular levels and features a double-headed dragon figurehead, decorated sails, wind-up-and-release anchors, dojo area for ninja training, a bathroom and Wu’s bedroom in the hull. This amazing model also includes hidden weapons including the ultimate weapon— the laser-style pointer, plus 7 minifigures with assorted weapons to bolster the exciting role-play possibilities.
- Includes 7 minifigures: Wu, Kai, Lloyd, Zane, Nya, Jay and Cole.
- Destiny’s Bounty features 3 modular levels (top deck, Wu’s dojo and mid-deck/hull), a double-headed dragon figurehead, 3 decorated sails, a chain of lanterns, 2 wind-up-and-release anchors, sky pirates skull handle, 2 barrels and 3 crates, Wu's bedroom with a bed for a minifigure, and a bathroom in the hull, dojo with a scroll, training dummy and 3 training weapons, plus hidden weapons under the deck.
- Weapons aboard Destiny's Bounty include the laser-style pointer, 4 golden sais, 2 golden katanas, 2 silver katanas, crossbow, black stone warrior sword, 2 golden shurikens and an Aeroblade with golden blades.
- Minifigure weapons include Wu’s staff, Kai’s 2 katanas, Lloyd's tasseled sword, Zane's bow and arrow, Nya's tasseled spear, Jay's spiked flail and Cole's hammer.
- Accessory elements include 3 books, a broom, shovel, big telescope, handheld telescope and 2 fishing rods, Vermillion armor, Garmadon's skeletonhelmet, Anacondrai skull helmet, letter to Misako, 4 fish, 2 collectible cards, map of NINJAGO® world and a sextant.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- Destiny’s Bounty measures over 17” (45cm) high, 21” (55cm) long and 6” (17cm) wide.
- July 23rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEven during my dark ages I've always wanted a beautiful Lego ship but never had the opportunity to get one. So I thought it was time to change that and decided to buy this set. I chose this instead of the Silent Mary because of the overall looks and of course it goes well with other Ninjago sets. The ship itself is beautiful, and jam packed with lots of details that you'll definitely enjoy while building it. It's sufficiently large and has three decks that you can separate. The ship is quite easy to put together and will definitely catch everyone's attention in a room. Minifigs of course you get a truckload of Ninjas which is great if you like the Ninjago theme/movie. For the negatives, i don't really like the sails I wish they had made them printed on both sides and there are some features that don't really makes sense to like the movable dragon heads. You get a bunch of stickers but nothing too terrible. To sum up I definitely recommend this set to anyone who's looking for a beautiful ship to display or a playset. You will not be disappointed.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Destiny's Bounty
- August 7th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Superb Lego ShipI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've owned several Lego ships in the past, but this one by far is one of the most pleasing to the eye. It's by no means the biggest, but the shape, the layout, the colours and details, down to the stickers used for decor, are all so pleasing. The build took me around 6 hours and features some fun little building techniques. Little things like the signage on the back of the ship, chimneys/pipes, foliage growing on board and bunting hanging between the masts make the ship a visual treat. Unlike the other ships, it has no front mast (much like a traditional Chinese Junk ship) and took a while to get used to the stubbier-wide design with the dragon heads, but the overall look and details of the ship make up for this. I recently bought the Silent Mary from Pirates of the Caribbean, and whilst I like that set, for less money Destiny's Bounty is so much more.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Destiny's Bounty
- June 19th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0les must de BountyWealthy |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe first time I saw Temple of Airjitzu in store, I thought that’s amazing creation. However, I was not really sure until I saw Destiny’s Bounty . I knew I would have a big ninja family at home. Destiny’s Bounty was brilliant. Either the interior or the exterior has a lot of details. During the processing, I had a lot of fun as I was dreaming about the ninja world. After that I also bought Ninjago City set and Temple of Airjitzu. It has been nearly a year. I just posted my comment now because I thought that’s good to have this Destiny’s Bounty at home. It's worth it! I just built another one for my mom’s birthday.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Destiny's Bounty
- August 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Can't wait to build this!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this from the local lego store and they had it on display. I couldn't resist this when I saw it. My son and I will build this together and it'll take us a little while to get it done. I may have to record him and speed it up so I can always enjoy it. This was my first purchase of the new series and I want to get all the sets now. I'll modify this review and add more once I've completed the build.Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Destiny's Bounty