Help Spider-Man to stop the masked robbers burglarizing the bank in this action-packed LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes ATM Heist Battle set. The bank opens out for easy play and features an exploding window function, a removable ATM and an ATM with an explode function to send LEGO cash elements flying everywhere. The 2 robbers are equipped with a stud-shooting ATM Buster and a gun with hybrid-tech chain to drag the removable ATM away, plus a getaway bike. Attach and fire Spider-Man’s Power Blast weapons to take down the villains. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Spider-Man and 2 masked robbers.
- The bank opens out for easy play and features an opening front door, exploding window function, 2 ATMs—one removable and one with cash-launching explode function and 6 LEGO® cash elements, connection points for Spider-Man to climb the walls, spider web and a fire hydrant outside.
- Includes a getaway bike with a minifigure seat.
- Also includes the robbers’ buildable hybrid-tech ATM Buster with stud-shooting function.
- Weapons include Spider-Man’s 3 Power Blasts and the robbers’ gun with hybrid-tech chain to drag the ATM away.
- Attach the Power Blast elements to Spider-Man’s hands and push inwards to fire!
- The crook minifigures each have face mask decoration—of Hulk and Captain America.
- Bank measures over 3” (9cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep, and over 3” (9cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 1” (4cm) deep when opened out.
- Getaway bike measures over 1” (3cm) high, 2” (6cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 5th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Spider Man: HomecomeingNickDaGeek | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!When I first saw the set, it reminded me of the 2002 bank set, a nice little not to it, coming with two robbers and the main hero, SPIDERMAN! It was just a little set I picked up on the side to go with my non-excitant Lego Marvel Collection, and it was a nice way to get the main character. I love the detail on the new Spider-Man, a step up from the Civil War one, the robbers have good printing, liking the head printing! The set has good and working play features, that lead to my pros and cons. PROS! -The figs -The bike (New color for that mold I think) -Good for display (Front side is at least) -A good build for non-Lego fans who just want a fun thing to have with Spider-Man CONS! -The back side has a big, unrealistic yellow built area for a play feature (Could have used a couple more bricks and maybe a green color for a dumpster in the back, might have helped) -The stud shooter, they are fine in the Star Wars battle packs but don't go well with things like this (But the kids need a way to play so I am going to let it pass) All in all a nice little set with good figs and a fun build, can't wait to grab beware the vulture to have with it! Good job Lego.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 16 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45ATM Heist Battle
- June 7th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0"You guys aren't the real Avengers!"Nealater | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been anticipating the release of the new sets for a while and was very excited to pick them up the day of their release. The main build of this set isn't too bad considering how inexpensive it is. It's blue color-scheme is simple enough that the building can easily fit in anyone's city layout. My only issue with it is the ATM play feature - it was a great idea, but just wasn't executed too well. The lever behind the ATM doesn't have enough room to be pushed so that the feature will actually work. The minifigs are phenomenal. I'm in love with the new MCU design in this set. There's a perfect representation of the multiple layers on the lenses covering the eyes, the black pieces on his suit, and the webbing. So much detail is packed into such a small minifigure. The two crooks look fantastic as well. I really like the nod to what I'm guessing will be a scene early in the movie. I think a lot of fans were hoping for an iteration of the "Avengers" in minifigure form. This set is pretty great, especially for its $20 price. Another fantastic selection and design of minifigures. It's a nice little set that makes it easier to get the awesome Spider-Man minifig!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45ATM Heist Battle
- March 16th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Spiderman: ATM BattleTirnelStargazer | 19-24Purchased for: SelfThis set is based on a brief but memorable scene in Spider-Man: Homecoming where Spidey first encounters Vulture's Chitauri tech-based weapons. At $20 in the US, it's certainly affordable, but the playability doesn't quite measure up in my opinion. Minifigures: Spider-Man: The MCU Spider-Man is the first version of the character that I personally have owned, and is by far my favorite (save perhaps for the Infinity War Iron Spider, which I don't yet have). The detailing on the front and back of the head and torso is superb, and there's even arm printing, something that hasn't been seen on a Spider-Man figure before, besides the Civil War version, which is nearly identical to this one. Consider me impressed. The legs aren't printed as much, but they are dual-molded in dark blue and bright red. The logo on the chest has been changed from the Civil War version, and is now more accurate to the movie. All on all, it's a pretty flawless LEGO Spider-Man. Spidey is included with three white power blast pieces to simulate his web shooters, which generally work great. Bank Robbers: These guys look good, but as generic Marvel goons go, they're pretty forgettable. One has a mask modeled after Captain America, and the other has one modeled after the Hulk, as seen in the movie. They both have reversible heads with alternate faces that are unmasked, bandaged, and bruised. There's really not much else to say about these guys in terms of looks. They are equipped with a gun that fires a transparent purple energy chain (that doesn't actually fire, it just looks cool) and a brick-built "ATM Buster" cannon (that does fire via a stud shooter). They also have a motorcycle with a lime green fairing and spiffy gold wheels. THE ATM BUILDING This is where my issues with the set lie. It certainly looks good, and could probably fit well in a LEGO City display. It's also packed with play features. The exploding window works just fine, and there are several spots on the inside and outside for Spidey to climb on the walls. There's also a clip on the side to place a web for Spidey to hang from. The key feature of the set, the exploding ATMs, also work well. Only one is designed to come out completely. It pops out by simply pushing it from the back, and only pops out one way. The other only comes out partially: there is a lever on the back that causes money to fly out of the back of the machine into the interior of the bank. It's cleverly designed, but only kinda works. The back wall can be folded out for easier access. The interior is sipmle, but appropriately detailed, with an opening door, another spot for Spidey to hang from the wall, and a security camera. The building lacks a roof to provide easier access to the interior. It is, however, quite cramped, especially when the structure is closed, essentially leaving the choice of posing figures in very limited ways or using the play features. A figure cannot be posed to look like they're using the ATM Buster to rip one of the machines out of the wall unless the purple lightsaber blade is removed, and even then there's no room to remove the machine without opening the building. This is a small, compact set that's good for play or display, but not both at once. It includes some rare and useful pieces: the purple chain is, as far as I know, excusive to this set, and the gold motorcycle rims are pretty uncommon, as is the purple lightsaber blade. It's a fun set for kids, and an easy way to get the MCU Spider-Man. Is it a bad set? No. Would I recommend it to anyone who also has the Beware the Vulture set, which also includes Spider-Man? Probably not.19 March 2018Todd, Customer ServiceHi there! It's great to hear from a fellow Avenger! It's awesome that you like the minifigures in this set. They offer a great opportunity to expand your collection and recreate the iconic scene from the movie. You're right, there are some very distinctive pieces included as well. I'm sorry to hear you didn't like the ATM part of the build and the set overall but we appreciate the feedback. We hope that you're able to use your Spider sense and come up with some fun and challenging ways for Spider-Man to stop the heist from happening! Thank you very much for the review. We will pass your feedback along to our design team. Happy web-swinging!Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35ATM Heist Battle
- June 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cmon guys... I'm Spider-Man!Archangel85 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'll keep it short and simple. Overall I like the set. Another Spider-Man to add to my collection. I love the figures with avenger masks. The bank setup works well with a city build or bank build. All and all totally worth having in my collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55ATM Heist Battle