Kids compete with flying LEGO helicoptersSend kids' imaginations skyward with this Air Race playset, featuring a stunt plane and 2 launchable ripcord helicopters.
High-flying actionChildren's imaginations are free to soar with fun characters and ripcord helicopters they can launch into the air.
Just like the real thing
Spinnable propeller and opening minifigure cockpit.
Ripcord helicopters take to the air at the pull of a cord.
Sky high adventures
Kids blast away from the start pylons to begin the race.
Easy-to-use digital building instructionsKids aged 5+ can zoom, rotate and visualize the model as they build with Instructions PLUS - part of the LEGO Building Instructions app.
Soaring character lineupIncludes ace pilot Rivera from the LEGO City Adventures TV series, plus Xtreme and Vitarush helicopter pilot minifigures.
Send kids’ imaginations skyward with this LEGO® City Air Race (60260) playset, featuring a cool toy propeller stunt plane, 2 ripcord helicopters and 2 course pylons. Boys and girls can have fun launching the helicopters into the air and enjoy action-packed adventures with 3 minifigure characters, including LEGO City TV's ace pilot Rivera, plus Xtreme and Vitarush helicopter pilots.
Great building set for kids
The LEGO City Air Race playset comes with an easy-to-follow building guide and Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO Building Instructions app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide with zoom and rotate viewing tools helps young LEGO builders become master builders.
Inspiring creative, imaginative play
LEGO City Airport toys deliver an enjoyable build and play experience with realistic vehicles, detailed accessories and fun characters that stimulate open-ended, fun-filled role play.
- Send Kids’ imaginations skyward with this multi-vehicle LEGO® City Air Race playset, featuring 2 toy flying ripcord helicopters, 3 minifigures, including LEGO City Adventures TV series character Rivera, and more.
- What’s in the box? The LEGO® City Air Race set includes 2 toy ripcord helicopters, a stunt plane, 2 course pylons and 3 minifigures, including LEGO City TV character Rivera and LEGO City Xtreme and Vitarush pilots.
- Kids can launch the ripcord helicopters into the air. The toy stunt plane and helicopters also have opening cockpits with room for any 1 of the 3 minifigure pilots included with this airport building set.
- This LEGO® City Air Race (60260) playset makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids aged 5 and up and for boys and girls who love toy vehicles. Requires only very basic building skills.
- Stunt plane toy measures over 3" (8cm) high, 7" (20cm) long and 7" (20cm) wide, while each ripcord helicopter measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (18cm) long and 4" (12cm) wide.
- No batteries required for this air race building set – it’s powered by kids’ imaginations. Need help launching the ripcord helicopters? Scan the QR code in the building instruction to view the video guide.
- This air race set comes with a simple building guide, and instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide that helps kids become master builders. Part of the free LEGO® Building Instructions app for smart devices.
- LEGO® City Airport sets stimulate imaginative role play with realistic, feature-rich buildings, cool vehicles and fun characters.
- All LEGO® City Airport playsets meet the highest industry standards and quality criteria to ensure that all LEGO bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Give it a chance!!Jessesaur | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI don't think that the negative reviewers really gave this set a chance. With the high level of quality control, LEGO wouldn't have put out a product like this that doesn't work! It takes a little experimentation and practice, but we were able to get the helicopters to fly 30+ feet. It is a whole body motion and you need to get the timing right with the pull and the throw. My 5 year old son and I love this set. Yes, the helicopters have no parts that are compatible with other LEGO parts, but this was necessary because the helicopters can't fly with extra weight. The LEGO quality is there and your able to put any minifig in the cockpit. Not sure what else you could ask for. It is also very easy for a younger child to assemble. Additionally, the plane that comes with the set is a wonderful model on its own. The box makes it look like the highlights are red, but they are actually the more rare coral color. This hot pink color makes an awesome color scheme with the blue. We had a lot of fun placing the plane in front of a fan and watching the propeller spin. You can also place the helicopters on top of an upward facing fan like an air purifier and the propellers will spin on their own. This makes a very nice display. I don't normally do reviews, but I felt like I needed give my perspective and I can't say enough good things about this set. Having all the extra play value is great! It's educational and you can get exercise playing with it! This set has it all!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Air Race
- September 26th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Poor offering that doesn't workTheCaptain | 55-64Purchased for: SonMy 10 year old son bought this and excitedly built the first helicopter. Couldn't get it to fly and neither can I after considerable effort. The helicopters are cheap tat and the whole thing is a massive disappointment. Having been building Lego for decades, I never thought I would say this about any of their products, but this one is complete rubbish. Surprised it ever got past first base of product testing. Item returned for refund.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Air Race
- September 1st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Helicopter is a non-LEGO plastic toyMisteradamK | 35-44Purchased for: SonSpent decent money on this for my son and then hoping to use the propellers in other builds. However, the two helicopters have ZERO Lego parts/places to connect parts. They are essentially plastic toys you might find at the dollar store. The most aggressive adult tug will get these things about 2 feet in the air. So basically a tiny LEGO set with a plane, and two plastic toy helicopters that don’t really fly. Been buying legos for 20 years and as disappointed with a set as I’ve ever been.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Air Race
- August 30th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Helicopter doesn't flyBuildingGuy | 35-44Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's Childbought for nephew. I cant make it fly higher than a few inches off the handle, even without the pilot. Awesome idea though. Probably some good application of pieces to other builds? Not a great execution. Disappointing.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?25Air Race