Motorize your large LEGO® builds with LEGO® Power Functions elements! Bring your creations to life by powering them with the large L-Motor. Spin wheels, turn gears and get your models moving! Designed to fit-and-lock onto LEGO Technic pin and axles.
- Features the 380 rpm speed L-Motor for animating larger models
- Designed for use with LEGO® Technic elements
- Requires a Power Functions Battery Box (sold separately)
- Add movement to your models!
92% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- February 16th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A perfect motorI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis motor can be a perfect addition to your Power Functions collection. With a length of 7, width of 3, and an average height of 3.5 (the front is 3, the back is 4) modules, this motor can be implanted into your technic designs very easily. Do you need a motor that is both fast and powerful? Look no further, as this motor is equipped with both! The Large Motor has a speed of 380 rotations per minute, and an outstanding torque of 450 MA. If you wish to use this motor for an RC vehicle, you should consider buying two, as they will propel your vehicle extremely well.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Power Functions L-Motor
- October 1st, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome PF motorNXT45 |I would recommend this to a friend!Wow! well my motor came today and i was shocked at the torque! It has the torque of an XL motor yet the speed of a M motor. Right now I am using the motor in a tank. I would definitely recommend this product to a friend! :-) Happy building! NXT45Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Power Functions L-Motor
- February 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GREAT FOR D.I.Y BUILDSI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfwith a bit of gearing and some thinking you can get this motor on a car to reach 12 kph,pretty good power it (my one) can go up 30 degree ramps with some decent speed if you use two L-motors like i did i got it to go across flat grass and rough terrain(dirt,grass,ect) i will be trying a XL motor on this and ill see how it go'sPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Power Functions L-Motor
- March 31st, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LOVE IT!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got a few of these for my ski resort (motorized chairlifts) and they are perfect! it is a great deal and has a great amount of power. I recommend using it with a IR speed remote. I definitely recommend it for any project!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Power Functions L-Motor
Shop more like this: