- LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote ControlLEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control4.6098541.
Average rating4.6out of 5 stars
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over 45 €.
Shop more like this:
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Build a LEGO® Power Functions IR receiver, battery box and motors into your LEGO creations, then use this handy remote control to start, stop, change direction and more!
- The LEGO Power Functions IR Remote Control system operates on 4 different channels enabling the use of 4 models being controlled at the same time.
- Control up to 8 different LEGO Power Functions with one remote by connecting 2 LEGO Power Functions to 4 different receivers each.
- The reaching distance of the infra-red RC system is at least 30' (10m).
- Requires IR Receiver (Item #8884), not included.
- Requires 3 AAA (1.5V) batteries, not included.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
90% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.9out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesomely Featured RemoteD2ARK |I would recommend this to a friend!From the standpoint of an electrical engineer, this remote is easily one of the best bargains for model control I've seen in a while: 1) Two Rocker Switches - for enabling forward, stop, and reverse on two different, independent control line schemes. Each switch also has axle-holes for creating your own custom "joystick". 2) Rotation Reverse Switches - to enable instant reversing of motor rotational direction without needing to re-gear a model. 3) Signal Channel Selection - allowing the use of up to four remotes per model, for a total of 8 rocker switches to enable various motor controls. 4) LEGO System Form Integration - with a plate-style bottom, and Technic hole-beams on each side, this enables building a custom controller to suit the builder's and model's needs and style. The only drawbacks are the battery life (which is good, but less than I would have personally liked) and the range (control gets fuzzy about a room-length away), although the range could be low batteries, also... However, for the amount of easy-to-learn and understand features, easily configurable as needed, even on the fly, this little remote is definitely an awesome value if you want to control mobile, working models. :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0No Really, about the BatteriesNeonKitten | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDO NOT use Duracell, for some reason they just don't work. It's an odd thing to have to say, but, I got this item brand new off the website, plugged in brand new batteries, Duracell, and, Nothing, Nada, Zip, Zilch. Hit the controls and the green light didn't so much as flicker. (Batteries were brand new) Went to the store, grabbed some Rayovac Batteries, plugged them in, and works great! No clue why... It's just a thing... get other batteries and you'll be fine!Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
- in 2 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tip for Power FunctionsKarynC | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI ordered 3 of the power functions for my son for Christmas. Couldn't get this one to work, phoned the help line; turns out Duracell brand batteries tend not to work in Lego battery-powered items. Switched to another brand and voila, works like a charm!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control
- in 6 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great remote controlprophetofdoom | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This handset works very well for anything except trains, because of its lack of speed control. For cars and other non-variable contraptions, this remote would be a great starter to RC Lego. Controls are very simple and easy to learn. Extremely easy to use and reasonably priced, I recommend this set to every Lego fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Remote Control