Celebrate Christmas in the Wizarding World with this magical LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar (75981). Behind each of the 24 doors is a different toy or figure from the Harry Potter series. As the big day gets closer, kids can recreate Hogwarts™ holiday scenes – including the amazing Yule Ball!
LEGO Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire™ sets
Kids can combine the 24 advent calendar gifts to recreate favorite scenes from the Harry Potter movies and role-play stories and adventures of their own. The calendar contains minifigures – including Harry Potter, Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™, Padma Patil, Parvati Patil and Cho Chang – and buildable models, such as a miniature Beauxbaton’s carriage and a dining table with ice-castle centerpiece.
Cool collectible building toys
The extensive range of LEGO Harry Potter models and playsets provide fans of the series with endless imaginative fun and creative display possibilities.
- Give LEGO® Harry Potter™ fans a magical build-up to Christmas with the toy-a-day LEGO Harry Potter Advent Calendar (75981). Behind each of the 24 doors is a different Harry Potter toy to build, play with and display.
- Includes Harry Potter™, Hermione Granger™, Ron Weasley™, Padma Patil, Parvati Patil and Cho Chang minifigures, plus buildable models such as a miniature Beauxbaton's carriage and dining table with ice-castle centerpiece.
- As the big day gets closer, kids can recreate Hogwarts™ holiday scenes – including the amazing Yule Ball!
- This magical, festive calendar is a perfect pre-Christmas gift for kids aged 7 and up – with 24 days of surprises and imaginative Harry Potter™ fun that lasts all year long.
- The 24 Harry Potter™ gifts found within this special holiday calendar can be built together with all other original LEGO® sets and LEGO bricks for endless creative building.
- No batteries required. This set of 24 mini-builds offers hands-on, imaginative play that never runs out!
- Packed with many cool Harry Potter™ toys to inspire imaginative play through Christmas and beyond.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ sets contain favorite characters, amazing features and familiar locations from the popular movies. They make ideal gifts for anyone wanting to recreate the movie magic.
- LEGO® construction toys meet the highest industry standards to ensure every brick is consistent and compatible, connecting and pulling apart perfectly every time – no magic required!
- All LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure each one meets the highest safety standards in the world.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- September 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Here for Advent CalendarHappiestCarefulReindeer | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice Box Art theme. Cool minifigure and mini build selections. Can add to my Harry Potter Castle sets. Great gift to myself. Waiting to open. Thnx and good job, Lego!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar
- November 26th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Put early days on bottomFeshbismcup | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Lego, these are really cool products, but please put the early dates at the bottom. We open up the little doors, start to build a scene on the provided flap, and then repeatedly knock everything over when a door is opened on the bottom row. So please, make the bottom row the first days of the month!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Some fun additions to my HP Legos72320 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a huge HP nerd who had to open and build all the items asap. Last year I used my Clock Tower set as a holiday decoration in my office. I used a number of pieces from last year's advent calendar to augment my display. I was happy to see this year's advent calendar was Yule Ball themed. I will be using the Patels and other minifigures in my scene when I set it up this year. I wasn't really expecting to like the mini ship, carriage and castle, but they are very sweet. (I took them to my office today) While I wasn't crazy about the Tri-Wizard trophy, the rest of the items were good.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar
- September 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0For the minifigures!PotterPlus | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe price of this set is a bit pricey, but you do get 6 gorgeous minifigures! I do think that Cho Chang is the wrong skin color, the 2018 mystery minifigure was better. All 6 outfits are great! I really like how they fixed the actual box this year, as last year's Potter advent was a nightmare. Every time I ordered one it was always damaged due to the thin packaging.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Harry Potter™ Advent Calendar