- LEGO® 8-Stud Mini Box
Item 1 of 5
Item 1 of 5
LEGO® 8-Stud Mini Box
Average rating4out of 5 stars
Shop more like this:
Encourage kids to eat healthy snacks every day with this LEGO® Iconic 8-Stud Mini Box. Available in a range of bright colors, these dishwasher-safe mini boxes keep fruit, vegetables, nuts and other snacks fresh and separate from other items in a lunch box – no more need for single-use food wrapping. They're also great for storing small accessories, jewelry and other keepsakes.Building Instructions
- Reusable, durable plastic mini box shaped like a LEGO® 2x4 brick with a lift-off lid.
- Part of the LEGO® Lunch range, tested and approved for food contact, and dishwasher-safe, LEGO mini boxes are a fun way to keep healthy snacks separate in a LEGO lunch box.
- Available in a range of vibrant colors.
- Great for storing small accessories, jewelry and other possessions.
- Measures over 1" (4cm) high, 3" (9cm) wide and 1" (4cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
50% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
- June 9th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0MisleadingCatt | 25-34Purchased for: SelfObviously based on the price these storage boxes are going to be fairly small. My issue I have is not the size as I will still use mine, but the fact that the description is misleading as it says store fruit and snacks away from other foods. So to me I thought okay it will fit a banana or apple etc. Perfect! Ordered two. But you'd be lucky to fit 10 grapes inside. Again. They are a bargain for the price and good for snacking nuts or seeds or even small lego parts but they will not fit a banana or apple etc inside unless we are talking Lego fruits and vegetables.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35LEGO® 8-Stud Mini Box
- July 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very challenging buildBiggestSuccessfulPie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterIf your a younger or less experienced Lego builder this could be an impossible build for you as it uses very complex techniques and comes with 0 instructions so you have to use your brain to figure out how to build this set although overall: 10/10Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30+ days 23 hrs 59 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® 8-Stud Mini Box
1 of 1