Temporarily out of stock
Rebuildable Flying Car gift for VIPs with purchases over 120 €, valid 18/10-24/10.*Not a VIP?
Creative kids who love building classic LEGO® NINJAGO® Boat sets and are excited by playing with fun toys will love Destiny’s Bounty (71705). This detailed and interactive building set for kids features a NINJAGO LEGO ship and 7 ninja action figures including Wu, Kai, Zane and Cole.
Spectacular LEGO NINJAGO Boat set
Little ninjas can enjoy plotting their own NINJAGO® epic adventures with this action-packed and interactive ninja playset, an updated version of the NINJAGO boat from season 1 of the TV series. Kids will love firing up their imaginations with this NINJAGO Destiny’s Bounty set.
Fun toys for creative play
LEGO NINJAGO building sets for kids allow them to enter a world of gripping adventure where they can team up with their ninja heroes to take down an array of evil villains. NINJAGO fans will be captivated with a range of playsets, boats, cars, dragons, temples and buildable figures.
- Detailed and updated NINJAGO® Destiny’s Bounty set with 7 minifigures for ninja fans to recreate scenes from the exciting world of NINJAGO. This is a brilliant building set for kids who enjoy plotting their own stories.
- NINJAGO® Legacy set including awesome Destiny's Bounty LEGO® ship and 7 minifigures: Wu, Kai, Young Lloyd Garmadon, Samurai X, Zane, Jay and Cole. NINJAGO fans have an abundance of characters to indulge in role-play fun.
- This Destiny's Bounty ninja toy allows kids to celebrate the rich history of NINJAGO® from season 1 of the TV series. Passionate ninja fans will love dropping the ship’s anchor, rotating the engines and moving its sails.
- This 1,781-piece playset makes for a fun building experience for boys and girls aged 9+, and is a great birthday present. New for 2020, the playset allows creative youngsters to lose themselves in a unique fantasy world.
- The NINJAGO® Destiny's Bounty Set can be played with at home or taken on the go for even more NINJAGO epic adventures. The LEGO® ship measures over 12” (32cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 15” (38 cm) wide.
- Good news! No batteries are required for kids to enjoy the best possible creative fun with the Destiny’s Bounty – it is ready to go as it is built, so never needs to be left at the dock.
- This playset comes with easy-to-follow instructions, so kids can build their NINJAGO® boat as quickly as possible before they set sail into battle.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® building sets for kids inspire kids' imaginations and allow them to escape into a world of non-stop fun and creative play as they team up with their ninja heroes.
- LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards for more than 60 years, ensuring they are always consistent, compatible and pull apart easily every time, whether you are at home or on the high seas.
- The LEGO® bricks used to build this ninja playset meet the highest global safety and quality standards. You know you are in safe hands when you choose LEGO fun toys for your little ones.
- November 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ship AhoyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlthough I have purchased quite a few of the Ninjago sets because I really like the look of a lot of them. I have never watched the Ninjago series so the actual characters and their stories are a mystery to me but many of these kits just look so aesthetically pleasing to me that I had to grab them. So, finally got around to building my first one and thought I might as well start with the biggest one I own - go big or go home am I right! This would have probably been a 5 star review as the completed ship does look really good and it has a decent amount of play value with a lot of mini figures included. However, it is a little fragile feeling in places and I am not sure how well it would stand up to being played with properly. One of my other problems with the set is the placement of the black half circles on the "bridge" area of the ship. It is a technique I have used previously but for some reason I just cannot get them to sit securely when fitting as per the instructions. I am going to have to modify them a little bit as I hate the way they just don't sit flush the way they should. Connecting the winged pieces at the rear of the ship is also far more fiddly than it needs to be and I know they are supposed to be posable but they just feel loose and like they will pop back off if you play with them too much. On the upside the sails look great when in place and the mechanism to flap them is really clever. The little bridge house easily pops on and off as it is fitted like the levels on a modular building. Even better it opens out flat so you can use it as a little playset. I do love the dragon head figurehead for the ship too, looks a lot better in real life than it does on the pack images. Overall, well worth the price and well worth the time spent building it. Looks great on the shelf and no doubt it will look even better when I have got around to building some more of the series. Number Of Pieces: 1781 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.07 Build Time: 6 HoursPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Destiny's Bounty
- June 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FantasticRedman |I would recommend this to a friend!Superb Lego set, has 7 figures from the ninjago series and over 1700 pieces which make it challenging and enjoyable to set up. The instructions are easily understandable and the separated numbered bags means you don’t have to search through all the pieces to find the one you want. Once built there are so many moveable parts, the masts go up and down on a cog system, when the tail fins are pushed down they open up gun barrels at the front sides of the boat, the anchor can be lowered from the side of the ship and is operated from the top part of the ship, the head of the dragon can be moved up and down, the gun on the deck goes around a full 360, the house boat can be removed from the boat and opened up to play with separately from the ship there are so many different play options for this item, kids and adults can have hours of fun playing with this as once it is built it is very sturdy. #LEGOatArgos #ArgosTesters @Argos_OnlinePlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 6 hrsWas this helpful?55Destiny's Bounty
- September 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An amazing Ninjago set!214Jblox |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was my first destiny's bounty, and it is probably the best set I have purchased in a long time. it isn't a perfect model of the season 1 destiny's bounty, but I wouldn't have expected it to be. starting at the bow of the ship, the dragon's head is completely brick built, and looks good. The anchor winch is good, but the chains should be longer. The sail-raising function works great and looks very elegant, and it doesn't take up very much room to make it work. There is a below deck storage room that has a training dummy and some extra cannonballs for the cannon above it. I took out the extra cannonballs and put in the extra silver shurikens. The control bridge has what looks like some sort of radar off to the side, and a steering wheel. the enclosed area of the bridge has a training dojo that comes off with several weapons. The roof has a small container for the silver shurikens and some katanas or other swords. The flags are good, and they have stickers on them for detail. the engine pods don't have the hinging part like in the show, but that can be fixed with a little modification. the pods fold down for takeoff, and when they do, smaller stabilizer engines slide out at the front. they don't rotate up and down though. The pods also don't fold down far enough to be screen accurate, but again, that can be fixed.there is a balcony on the stern, but it's too small for any of the figures to fit back there. as for the minifigures, all of them are excellent. I love the new legacy suits with the golden dragons. samurai x's helmet attachment comes off kind of easily though. Master Wu's kimono is very elegant, and the dragon on his back goes well with the legacy suits. Lloyd is a good figure with a design that hasn't been done in a while, but I would have prefered having a young Lloyd in his legacy suit instead. All in all, this is an amazing set, and I hope that they do more of these in the future.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Destiny's Bounty
- August 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Set and super fun to buildV795 |I would recommend this to a friend!My son is a big fan of Lego like most of the kids (and adults alike). This build was one of our biggest Lego sets and I must say that it was fun to build it. Here is our detailed review of the product: 1. It took us close to 5 hours to build the set. I guess we took a bit more time as we wanted to make sure that we don't miss out on anything important so that we need to revisit it later. 2. The set comes with all the pieces well labeled and the instruction booklet was very easy to follow. 3. The thing what astonishes you is the level of detail which goes into making the lego set. I recall that there was a part which we built wasn't a huge one but it was so detailed that it took close to 60+ pieces to make it. 4. It has got some moving parts and they add a lot of fun factor to the end product like the sails, the cannons etc. 5. It does come with lot of mini figures and my personal opinion is that a mini figure brings a life into a set, make it more human like. Room for Improvement: One thing which I would like Lego company to think over it (a very humble suggestion) that when we build something like a room which has some parts inside it, to a naked eye, the details inside the room like furniture etc are totally hidden and unless someone opens them by removing few brick, it doesn't add much to the detailing. I am not saying that don't go for the detail but can we have some transparent bricks which will give an idea of what's inside that room without the need to remove the bricks and see inside. Overall, a great set with lots of detailing and fun to build as well as play with. Highly recommended to a true Lego fan !!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Destiny's Bounty