AT-AP™ WalkerAT-AP™ Walker4.3636533.
Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Add some heavy firepower to any LEGO® fan’s collection with the tough LEGO Star Wars™ 75234 AT-AP Walker. This impressive model features articulated legs and a retractable third leg, plus an opening top and sides that reveal a detailed 2-minifigure cockpit. The model also includes a rotating and elevating top turret with a seat for a minifigure and a spring-loaded shooter for exciting battling action. With Chewbacca, Clone Commander Gree and Kashyyyk Clone Trooper minifigures plus 2 Kashyyyk Battle Droid LEGO figures, this collectible construction toy makes for a great birthday gift for kids.
- Includes 3 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: Chewbacca, Clone Commander Gree and a Kashyyyk Clone Trooper, plus 2 Kashyyyk Battle Droid LEGO figures.
- AT-AP Walker features articulated legs and retractable third leg, a detailed 2-minifigure cockpit accessible from the top and side hatches, a locking, rotating and elevating upper turret with a seat for a minifigure and spring-loaded shooter.
- Weapons include Chewbacca's bowcaster and 4 blasters.
- Battle Droid Star Wars™ LEGO® figures feature new-for-January-2019 head decoration and torso color.
- Recreate action-filled Star Wars™: Revenge of the Sith style Kashyyyk battles!
- Go up against the 75233 Droid Gunship for even more Kashyyyk action!
- Imperial walker Star Wars™ building toy measures over 9” (24cm) high, 11” (29cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AT-AP walkerEndgameBricks697 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wanted to buy this set for a while as I missed out on it last year. I thought it would have retired but it had not ,so I bought it and I didn’t regret it ,the structure of the AT-AP is very sturdy even on two legs, with easy instructions for an enjoyable build. The play features are simple but effective with a spring loaded shooter and a decently sized interior.The minifigure selection is great , my only complaint is that there isn’t another clone trooper minifigure but it is understandable.It is nice to see Chewbacca in a prequel set. Overall this is a well made set by LEGO.Well done.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsWas this helpful?55AT-AP™ Walker
- June 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0AT-AP delivers a powerful punchDrSmith | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this during the 30% offer and double VIP points, so in that respect I think it was great value. I didn't have the 2014 version, so this was new to me. The model is a great build, especially the legs with their articulation action, and both are quite complex to build so it's challenging and interesting. With the middle leg, you can then pose the model as though it's walking about. The main body was cleverly done in how it came together, although it requires patience with the stickers. I like the three cannons, but it seems like the main gun should articulate vertically as well, although this can be done by raising the body of the Walker with the third leg. I especially liked the new color droids, Commander Cree and the other Clone Trooper look great, really detailed body and helmets. I'm not bothered for another Chewie, he pops up everywhere. Also it's great that the characters have 'normal' weapons instead of the oversize stud shooters (although these are great for play). Definitely recommend this set is bought with the 20th Anniversary Clone Scout Walker, as you then have two troopers and Commander Cree. Possibly overpriced new, so look out for it on offer on Shop.Lego.Com!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45AT-AP™ Walker
- June 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0At-ApPDubbbz76 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI ordered this set just a few hours after midnight on New Years, I was really excited to get my hands on it. The mini figures are really good, commander gree and the scout look good as always and the new droids look awesome as well. The Wookie is a nice addition too. The set is a bit pricey but worth it for the minifigs. I really love how much room is inside the actual set, it can fit only 2 mini figures but they have plenty of room inside. The legs are very sturdy even without the third front leg, which can retract and stay retracted very well. The cannon isn’t much of a change from the last version but is still very nice and functional. Overall this is a nice addition to any LEGO collection and has lots of play value as well! Also LEGO, well you’re at it making Clone Wars sets why not throw in a 501’st battle pack, that would be awesome.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45AT-AP™ Walker
- May 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well Designed & Hefty!Mikes | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was recently bought for me as a gift from my girlfriend. I previously owned the 2008 AT-AP which I bought on eBay after it was discontinued. I have always had a love for the Walker-style Lego sets and although I’ve never managed to get my hands on an AT-AT the AT-AP is the closest I’ve gotten. This set doesn’t disappoint as a reinvention of this build. I understand it’s similar to the 2014 version but I have no familiarity with that one and can only compare to the 2008 one. In that comparison this version blows the 2008 one out the water. It is well detailed, sturdy, big (I was struck by how much bigger it is then the 2008 one) and is pretty hefty! The third leg retracts and stays retracted well with a handy mechanism that is easy to use. The top gun turret is a great size and adds really oomph to the overall look and feel of the model. The minifigure selection is great and the troopers are unique, well detailed and a standout. I would, however, have liked to have seen a 6th figure to complete all seats on the AT-AP. Just a generic trooper would’ve done nicely. I have just recently got back into building and collecting Lego after my Lego hay day as a kid and this was a great set to get back into the swing of things and it holds a lot of nostalgia for me which makes it even better. I built it over 2 days, taking a total of about 8 hours which to some may seem excessive but really allowed me to soak in the experience of the build. The build was good, the two legs slightly repetitive, but on the whole it was a pleasure. Good job guys this model looks great on a shelf and really does, as another reviewer put it, packs a punch.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55AT-AP™ Walker