New LEGO® Harry Potter™ Wizarding World sets unveiled
Today, the LEGO Group and Warner Bros. Consumer Products have revealed a new range of enchanting playsets for fans of the Wizarding World. Packed to the brim with delight and mystery, these captivating playsets will help bring the Wizarding World to life in a way that only LEGO play can do.
Featuring well-known characters, creatures and locations familiar to every would-be Hogwarts student in waiting, the new LEGO sets help young builders create adventures of their own. The sets provide opportunities for endless fun as fans help Harry, Ron, Hermione and their faithful friends reenact beloved moments from the films.
These new LEGO sets will enable fans of the Wizarding World to explore Hogwarts in a new and exciting way. They can discover the entrance to The Room of Requirement, lure Professor Umbridge to the Forbidden Forest, gatecrash the Ravenclaw dormitory and explore the Hogwarts Astronomy Tower.
And the adventures extend beyond the walls of the Hogwarts theme...through their play, fans will be able to release Harry Potter from the cupboard under the stairs at 4 Privet Drive, send Hedwig off to deliver an important message or explore the enchanted nooks and crannies of The Burrow.
Spanning adventures from across the eight Harry Potter films, the new sets will go on sale from 1st August from LEGO.com and selected retailers in the United States.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement – Slide the panel to reveal the hidden entrance to the Room of Requirement and join Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood for secret Defense Against the Dark Arts practice!
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower – Visit Potions Master Horace Slughorn’s classroom and office, check out the magical mandrake in the greenhouse, then explore the Ravenclaw dorm and the cool astronomy equipment.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter - Trick Professor Umbridge into entering the Forbidden Forest and introduce her to Grawp and a few centaurs.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ 4 Privet Drive - Explore 4 Privet Drive, the Dursley family’s home, and discover a whirlwind of excitement!
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hedwig™ - Capture the magical personality and elegant movement of Hedwig, the celebrated owl from the Harry Potter films. Available exclusively from Barnes and Noble in the US and many other retailers globally.
- LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on The Burrow – Explore the crazy, colourful Weasley house with Harry, Ron and the rest of the family and help protect it from the Death Eaters. Available exclusively from Target in the US and many other retailers globally.
Marcos Bessa, LEGO® Harry Potter™ Design Lead commented: “Each year we get the chance to recreate some of the most action-packed and exciting settings from the films. We hope these new products inspire young builders around the world to believe anything is possible as they act out their own adventures in the Wizarding World.”
Notes to Editors
Further Product Details
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement (75966)
- For children aged 7+
- 193 pieces
- The full model, when connected, measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 2" (6cm) deep. The different sections of the set can be attached in a variety of configurations to inspire new ways to play.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Luna Lovegood.
- 19.99 €/$
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Forbidden Forest: Umbridge’s Encounter (75967)
- For children aged 8+
- 253 pieces
- The full model measures over 4” (12cm) high and Grawp stands over 5” (13cm) high, providing a magical large-scale model for use as part of kids’ role-play adventures or on display in their rooms.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Dolores Umbridge.
- 29.99 €/$
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Astronomy Tower (75969)
- For children aged 9+
- 971 pieces
- The model measures over 15” (40cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep and connects seamlessly with LEGO® Hogwarts™ sets 75953, 75954 and 75948.
- Includes 8 minifigures: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Horace Slughorn, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Ron Weasley, Lavender Brown and Draco Malfoy.
- 99.99 €/$
LEGO® Harry Potter™ 4 Privet Drive (75968)
- For children aged 8+
- 797 pieces
- The house measures over 6” (17cm) high, 6” (16cm) wide and 4” (12cm) deep and the car is over 4” (12cm) long. The large scale and authentic detail make this playset ideal for display as well as hands-on play.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Dudley Dursley, Vernon Dursley, Petunia Dursley and Dobby.
- 69.99 €/$
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hedwig™ (75979)
- For children aged 10+
- 630 pieces
- With a wingspan of over 13” (34cm) and a beak-to-tail measurement of over 7” (20cm), this mechanical Hedwig™ collectible LEGO® set makes an impressive display that is sure to be the center of attention.
- 39.99 €/$
LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on The Burrow (75980)
- For children aged 9+
- 1,047 pieces
- The Weasley family house measures over 13” (34cm) high, 8” (22cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
- Includes 8 LEGO® minifigures: Ron, Ginny, Arthur and Molly Weasley, Nymphadora Tonks, Bellatrix Lestrange, Fenrir Greyback and Harry Potter
- 99.99 €/$
About Wizarding World
More than two decades ago, a young Harry Potter was whisked onto Platform 9¾ at King’s Cross Station, and readers everywhere were swept along with him into a magical universe, created by J.K. Rowling. In the years since, the seven Harry Potter bestsellers have inspired eight blockbuster movies, an award-winning stage play, and, more recently, the start of the Fantastic Beasts five-film series. People of all ages have been enthralled by these extraordinary adventures, set within an expanding universe, inspired by the vision of J.K. Rowling.
For today’s growing worldwide fan community, and for generations to come, the Wizarding World welcomes everyone to explore more of this magical universe — past, present and future. The Wizarding World also provides fans with an instant, trusted kite-mark of quality and authenticity.
About Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP), a WarnerMedia Company, extends the Studio’s powerful portfolio of entertainment brands and franchises into the lives of fans around the world. WBCP partners with best-in-class licensees globally on an award-winning range of toys, fashion, home décor, and publishing inspired by franchises and properties such as DC, Wizarding World, Looney Tunes, Hanna-Barbera, HBO, Cartoon Network and Adult Swim. The division’s successful global themed entertainment business includes groundbreaking experiences such as The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi. With innovative global licensing and merchandising programs, retail initiatives, promotional partnerships and themed experiences, WBCP is one of the leading licensing and retail merchandising organizations in the world.
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s20)