Volkswagen T1 autocamper
GRATIS Pakke til skolestart med køb over 485 kr.*Læs mere
Risiko for kvælning.
Den autentiske autocamper er en kopi af den klassiske Volkswagen autocamper fra 1962. Alle ikoniske funktioner er her! På ydersiden ses de fantastiske detaljer, såsom den V-formede front i tre farver, tag og vinduesrammer er afrundede, todelt safariforrude, dørene kan åbnes, ikonisk pop op-tag med tekstilgardin omkring, tagbagagebærer, luftindtag på bagsiden og meget mere. Detaljerne er lige så imponerende indeni, lige fra den autentiske luftkølede boksermotor med fire cylindre, bænkesæder i forkabinen, gearstang, vinklet instrumentbræt og ikonisk rundt speedometer til de specielle LEGO funktioner, såsom foldbare bænkesæder bagtil, foldbart spisebord, skab med spejl og endda et maleri. Alder: 16 år og derover. 1.322 dele.
- 11 vinduer, autentiske skotskternede gardiner i stof og sidespejl.
- Bagklap til detaljeret motor kan åbnes.
- Indretning: bænk bag i vognen, der kan blive til en seng, T-shirt med trykket "Make LEGO Models, Not War" og hylde med plante.
- Autocamperen er over 30 cm lang og 16 cm høj.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- June 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing LEGO ModelWizardMajesticBeetle | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I have had this set for a few years now and it still makes me smile every time I walk past it. The campervan is quite big which means the design team have managed to cram an incredible amount of detail into the set. There’s folding chairs, lava lamps as well as a nicely detailed engine and dashboard. It’s also incredibly good value for money. I recently dismantled and rebuilt this set and it’s a brilliant build. Loads of pieces so it takes a wee while to put together but for me that’s a very good thing. I recently also bought an LED light set for this which really sets it off. If you are a VW fan or a LEGO fan looking for your next build then don’t hesitate in getting one if these.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Volkswagen T1 autocamper
- May 4th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth Every Penny!CocoaPuff | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I believe this camper van is the dream car of a lot of us- that why we bought this set, because we couldn't fine a real one!!! :) This set took me longer to build because one piece of block was missing (no kidding) and I was searching all over the place for it! I'm sure I didn't drop it on the floor as I was taking out the pieces from the bags extremely carefully (otherwise my dogs would eat them). Anyways, luckily I had some extra pieces (different color though, but it got covered up by blocks went on top of it) left from the sets I built before and I was able to keep building it without running back to the store and buy that piece. I love both the Mini Cooper and this Camper van set but this set appears to be more fun to build. As I kept adding more blocks to the car base, I couldn't stop "wowing" because it has so much interior detail (painting on the wall, curtains, glass, wall lamps and etc.)! I didn't realize I completed building the van after I put all tires on, because I was expecting one final step to secure the tires (if you have a Mini Cooper set you will know what I mean). This is just a very small complaint, but the overall experience is absolutely great! It's such a beautiful, fun and proud piece to put in the living room (with the Mini Cooper :). Everyone I showed this to said that they wanted one as well. Get it before they are sold out! It's worth it!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Volkswagen T1 autocamper
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0VW VanJM77 | 35-44So most LEGO sets of a certain size have bags labeled 1, 2, 3 and so on. Not this one. There are like 10 bags and no label. I had to open about 6 of them just to get the 1st page of instruction. There is no logic to the build organization. Who made this set? Why is it unlike any other large LEGO set? It’s taking forever because you have to hunt through all the random bags to find the proper pieces. Very frustrating.17. juni 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you're finding he set frustrating. Not all our sets have numbered bags - in fact, we've only started numbering bags relatively recently (and this set's been around awhile!). You might find sets with unnumbered bags in themes like Creator, Technic, and Architecture. Most fans will sort pieces before building in these cases - either by color or by part type. If you'd like to know beforehand if a set has numbered bags, you can always download the online version of the instructions at LEGO.build/BI-BV.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35Volkswagen T1 autocamper
- May 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Good funAFCBLou | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I got this as a birthday present from my parents. Don’t think they’ve bought me Lego for about 30 years. Lol. I loved doing this and it got me hooked on Lego again. The detail is lovely with the oven, sink and table as well as engine. Also bought a light set online for a bit of fun.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Volkswagen T1 autocamper