Byg og fremvis dette superheltelegetøj – en yderst detaljeret LEGO® klodsudgave af Hulk-kamprobotten med drejelig overkrop, justerbare fingre, arme, ben og fødder, samt selvlysende elementer. Vælg mellem 2 udskiftelige venstre arme, bl.a. en arm med trykluftsbor og hamrefunktion, og tænd for LEGO lysklodsen i brystet. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes sættet Hulk-kamprobotten: Ultron-udgave indeholder også en fremvisningsplatform med forskellige fastgørelsespunkter til justerbare robotbyggearme og et skrivebord, samt en minifigur af Iron Man Mark 43, der er ny i marts 2018!
- Indeholder en minifigur af Iron Man Mark 43, der er ny i marts 2018!
- Hulk-kamprobotten har hoved, der kan vippes op, drejelig overkrop, justerbare fingre, arme, ben og fødder, LEGO® lysklods i brystet, 2 udskiftelige venstre arme – almindelig arm eller arm med trykluftsbor og hamrefunktion – og 12 selvlysende elementer.
- Aktivér lyset i brystet ved at trykke på knappen på Hulk-kamprobottens ryg.
- Platformen har en informationsplade om Hulk-kamprobotten, der kan vippes op, samt 8 forskellige fastgørelsespunkter til 2 justerbare robotbyggearme og et skrivebord med 2 fastgjorte computerskærme og plads til hotrod-bilen, der kan bygges, og Veronica-satellitten, der kan bygges.
- Klik Hulk-kamprobottens ekstra arm på en af robotbyggearmene for at fremvise den på en flot måde.
- Dette superheltelegetøj er egnet til alle over 14 år.
- Hulk-kamprobotten er over 25 cm høj, 10 cm lang og 22 cm bred.
- Platformen (uden arme/skrivebord fastgjort) er over 19 cm bred, 21 cm dyb og under 2 cm høj.
- Inklusive LEGO® lysklods.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- March 6th, 2018Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Pretty disappointing...questionnumber16 | 35-44I'm pretty disappointed in the design of this set. There are some interesting details and it looks okay, but the proportions are a little off. The first minifigure scale Hulkbuster set Lego released looks far more interesting and has posability and some functionality that is just awesome. This one looks kind of flat and boring and seems to lack "bulk". The worst part about this design, however, is the complete lack of posability in the legs aside from being able to bend the "hip" joints outward in a "splits" position. The ball joints in the ankles are far too weak to hold the Hulkbuster up very well so the entire thing either leans far forward or backward making the thing look very odd, like it's about to tip over in either direction. There is no real in between and it looks awful. I think giving the set bendable knees might have helped this a little bit. I will say, however, that the feet are wide enough and have enough grip to make this set pretty darned sturdy. Despite it looking like it's about to topple over any minute, the thing will NOT lose its balance, even with a good push or a shake of the table it's standing on. Believe me, I tested it very well. Overall I would recommend saving your money and going with the far superior (and far more affordable) minifigure scale Hulkbuster sets. Sorry Lego, but this one is a dud!Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25Hulk-kamprobotten: Ultron-udgave
- April 20th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Excellent build with ONE glaring flawMagius | 45-54I was looking for this set since the fan submitted Lego Ideas kit was not approved by Lego. We all knew they had something in the plans and this is it. Let me first start by saying this is a very enjoyable build. The platform, extras, and interchangeable arm are a brilliant idea, adding context and detail. The Hulkbuster armor itself has enough bulk and detail to make any fan happy. I wish the knees would bend, but I guess the designers opted for stability and more detail instead of actual knees. Can't really blame them. Up to that point I was back to being a little boy, excitedly building the figure. But I cannot express enough disappointment at the choice of LED light to represent the ARC reactor. Instead of the bright bluish white, as it was in the movies and on the Lego box kit, Lego opted for a (very much cheaper) yellowish/orange LED and has you place a blue translucent block in front of it. My guess to try and mask the color. It does not work. It is an horrible choice and would ruin the set if it wasn't such a cool build. For that reason I am knocking one star out of what should be a perfect 5 star kit imo. If you don't mind such details, by all means go for it. It is and looks pretty awesome. But I can't help but wish that Lego would re-issue the LED light to every owner. It is that bad. Realistically, I will be looking for a replacement and will refrain from pre-ordering sets like this until they are reviewed.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Hulk-kamprobotten: Ultron-udgave
- July 4th, 2018Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Great Detail, But missteps make it averageMajorManiac | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Major Maniac here, reviewing the Ultimate Hulkbuster Armor. I am a fan and collector of the Marvel Sets, City Trains, and Modulars. As a collector, this is the perfect set to build and display. It has a lot of detail, and the MK43 is a really nice touch to go with it. That being said, there were definite missteps. First, the "Arch Reactor" is a simple yellow light brick that the designers put in the set. It looks really out of place when you activate it. Its cool to have a working light, but not as cool since its not the right color. That's like giving Darth Vader a purple light saber; it just doesn't work. Second, even though the hulkbuster is posable, the knees don't bend and the arms don't twist so you can't create the wide variety of poses that you can make with small, less detailed builds. This is disappointing considering the level of detail and size. You'd think the designers would have been able to do something about that. Third, the playability is really lacking because despite the size of this set, its not that sturdy. Being a collector, its not a big deal, but considering this is still a toy meant for kids, I feel it would fall apart fairly easily. What good is a toy if it falls apart, even if it is LEGO. Overall, this is a detailed build, but it feels delicate and has some flaws.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?35Hulk-kamprobotten: Ultron-udgave
- March 5th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hulkbuster reviewRoguemail | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I picked this one up on Saturday, and finished the build today. I have seen most of the comments on this set re the pro's and con's. So this is my two cents worth... Overall I like it, it's a good looking set when finished, with a couple of reservations. I found the build very easy and quite satisfying. They seem to have got the red and gold colour scheme spot-on. The articulation on the piece is not too bad. Plenty of movement on the arms, but it would have been better if the legs could move forward and backward, which would have given it more stability and poseability. With a little trial and error its not too difficult to get it into a stable position, but I may use some blu tac underneath it just in case. The Iron Man figure fits nicely inside the head (I had seen some early reviews saying it didn't, but it most definitely does), and the light brick is a nice touch. I believe that the round white pieces are supposed to be luminous, but so far I have not been able to test this out. But I think it would also have been a nice touch to have added a light brick to one of the arms, to simulate the blaster effect. Yes, the two blue pins on the upper body are a little off-putting, but they are very small and it would'nt be too much of a problem to replace them, or even mask them off inn some way. Overall the good outweighs the bad for me. There is a lot of nice, chunky detail to the set, and it looks great when finished and displayed.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Hulk-kamprobotten: Ultron-udgave