- Pencil Pot
Produktet er udgået og sælges ikke længere
Byg det perfekte hjem til alle dine skriveredskaber med denne ikoniske LEGO® blyantholder! Følg den medfølgende byggevejledning, og byg denne farverige blyantholder til dine blyanter, kuglepenne, linealer, viskelædere m.m. i de tre værelser. To minifigurer medfølger.
- To minifigurer.
- Hoveddør, der kan åbnes, vinduer, altankasse, skorsten, aftageligt tag, tre værelser til opbevaring af skriveredskaber, stige og diverse blomster.
- Byg et farverigt LEGO® hjem til alle dine skriveredskaber!
- Opbevar dine kuglepenne, blyanter, viskelædere og linealer i de tre værelser.
- Kravl op ad stigen, og reparer taget!
- God gaveidé til LEGO® fans.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- July 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Home "Improvement"Larry2011 | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!If there is one thing you can learn from this set, it's this; always make sure to hire a licensed home renovator. Thus, this unfortunate homeowner has an acceptable reason to be in a state of panic. This set is not only comedic to a certain degree, but also very convenient. Have a bunch of pens/pencils cluttering up your desk or office space? This is your answer. For a while I had been using my Vitruvius (from The LEGO Movie) collector's cup as a way of storing my pens, pencils, etc. The pencil pot is cool both as a way to de-clutter your workspace and as an ornamental piece. Plus, it is still a LEGO set! You don't even have to use it as a way to store your writing utensils! That being said, if you want to turn it into a house, I can not recommend Pick-A-Brick enough. About the only thing I can think of that should have been added to make this set better is a Brick Separator. While you can buy it separate (not pun intended), it makes sense as there are tiles in certain areas that are hard to remove manually such as the window well and the paving stones. Overall, this set is great. I'm going to have this set together for a while. Until I realise that it's collecting an annoying amount of dust.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Pencil Pot
- March 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little setRegis2009 | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Although I've bought tons of LEGOsets over the past years I've never written a review before but I was so thrilled with this little set I just had to. Building it brought back not only childhood memories but also the building fun of the Legoland series I adored as a child. It's a simple and pure house and not a glamorous or fancy one, in fact it's isn't even a real house but a pencil pot, but it has everthing including two minifigs and it's on a much more 'human' scale than some other LEGO houses (put in an extra plate or some extra blocks and it can go into any child's lego city as an actual house). Next time I'm in the store I'm bringing back another one of these. It's part of the classic series and I really hope that LEGO will release more real sets in this series.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Pencil Pot
- May 8th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great for LEGO fans!Blender | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a charming little set! The build is simple but very enjoyable and you actually create a decent little house which reminds me of sets I used to have when I was a child. The functionality is great: You can store a handful of pens in the main open area and then have rubber bands and thumb tacks or other items in the other storage compartments. You get some nice pieces too including the green baseplate and also 2 minifigs which really complete the set. I have one on my desk at work and ordered another for my home. This set would make a great gift as well for folks of all ages and even non LEGO builders could enjoy this set - highly recommended!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Pencil Pot
- April 7th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Cute And Usefulselenitetower | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is my first LEGO review. My daughter (11) and I put this together in about 45 minutes. We were at a LEGO Club Meeting one morning, and I saw this on the shelf. I knew I had to have it. It was a relatively easy build, and it's very detailed. We are generally Elves and Friends LEGO builders, so this is our first Classic piece. We were definitely impressed! After this build, we will be expanding our horizons into the Classic series and even maybe some City builds as well. This pencil pot will be on my side table next to me in the den. I'm thinking about rebuilding it with different colors, possibly from the Elves line and using Elves minifigs.Byggeerfaring: Ny LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Pencil Pot