Brug LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub til at strømforsyne og styre Powered Up-sensorer og -motorer.
- Dette tilbehør til robotlegetøj omfatter en hub med 2 ind-/udgangsporte, forbindelsesledning og tilslutningspunkt til LEGO® Powered Up-komponenter.
- Opret forbindelse via Bluetooth® fra appen LEGO® Powered Up.
- Bruger batterier (medfølger ikke). Se type og antal på produktets emballage.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- October 18th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0DisappointingTimNicebutGoode | 25-34Some design improvements necessary. Lego - with soooo much experience and user knowledge at your disposal why not create something sooo much better? The Power Hub could be usb rechargeable like every other electrical product in the world, instead of needing 10 lithium batteries for this and the remote. Also, it's really annoying having to find the mini screwdriver every time to take this apart - why not just have a click-in lid to the battery compartment? I don't want to buy a cheap knock-off that does the job better. I love your products and don't want to go that way. Please don't become just another brainless money-making company - remember your customers!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?15Hub
- June 25th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Reviews were a key decision-making factorNicodemusII | 35-44After considering purchasing the PU hub and linear motors for the new Haunted House (already a significant outlay of cash, even before considering adding on the PU functionality) I decided to read the reviews before making a purchase. I have to say, the detailed explanations from other Lego fans and parents are beyond underwhelming. We already use PF components for several other sets and they work fantastic: Excellent battery life, able to daisy chain, etc. After reading the disappointing reviews for the PU components I've decided to give this iteration a skip entirely. I will not be making a purchase. Bad battery life seems to be universal, that's a major strike against a purchase for something for my kids. The fact that the hub can only support 2 devices is another strike. The added reliance on mobile technology for interfacing with the hub and the limited functionality pretty much sealed the deal. Sad to say but I will be looking for my first ever non-Lego brand purchase for alternatives to the PU components. "PU" in deed. One final (unrelated) comment - I'm a cis gendered male, but even I'm disappointed at the forced requirement to self-identify in order to complete this review. I'm even more disappointed that the choices are binary and clearly non-inclusive.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25Hub
- September 18th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice, but responds to app weirdly(today only)KnightInArmour | 45-54Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is a brilliant product of the Powered Up line, but I have a question: Why did this only not work today? This Hub has worked nicely for 2 years with the handset, and worked well for 3 months with the powered up app. But suddenly, today, it stopped working. I used the programming section of the app for this product, and the sensor, Large motor, train light and train motor have functioned correctly in all areas. But today, when I pressed the button to start the program, the light flashed across my screen to indicate that the program was running, but with my machine, nothing was happening. I don’t know if anything like this has happened to you, but it did for me. What might have happened?21. september 2020Natasha, LEGO® Customer ServiceOh dear, that doesn't sound good. Please try a full set of new batteries and update your app, if there's any updates available. If that doesn't fix the issue, get in touch with our experts at LEGO.build/Service-BV for more help.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Hub
- June 1st, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Missed opportunityDutchofCambridge | 35-44Rediscovering Lego 38 years after receiving my very own first Lego set must be the best thing about parenting. So many new builds to explore! I surprised my 7-year old son with the Lego City Train set that comes with this hub and was surprised hub and remote take 10 (!) AAA batteries together. Judging by the other reviews these may go in a day. Would it be a good idea to use rechargeable lithium batteries that can be charged using a USB cable (like a phone)?Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25Hub