Brug LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub til at strømforsyne og styre Powered Up-sensorer og -motorer.
- Dette tilbehør til robotlegetøj omfatter en hub med 2 ind-/udgangsporte, forbindelsesledning og tilslutningspunkt til LEGO® Powered Up-komponenter.
- Opret forbindelse via Bluetooth® fra appen LEGO® Powered Up.
- Bruger batterier (medfølger ikke). Se type og antal på produktets emballage.
- April 4th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Could use a lot of improvement.PNinOC | 45-54As an engineer I was disappointed with this product. Yes, it does what it's supposed to, BUT... First off, 2 screws to remove battery holder? Not everyone has Phillips screwdrivers especially the size needed to unscrew these. Why not use clips that can be pressed with the fingers to release the battery holder? Lego, you have used clips before, why not for this product? Second, using 6 AAA batteries? Why not rechargeable lithium batteries with a micro USB or USB-c port to recharge it if you are going to have a screw fastened battery holder? With Lego's experience at this I expected better.7. april 2021Jane, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you were disappointed and appreciate your feedback!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25Hub
- February 13th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Total Lack Of InformationHopsing | 55-64Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!The product itself is ok, expensive, but ok. Absolutly no instructions are provided short of how to install the batteries. There is no literature provided pertaining to how or what the thing is to work with. No mention of what LEGO app or what LEGO controller is required to make the thing useful. VERY, VERY, VERY poor in this respect. for the price one pays for this thing the very least LEGO could do is provide some information. As is it the user has to go figure all this out for onselfByggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25Hub
- February 16th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Poor Battery TimeKrazyLegohead | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!As the title says, this thing kills batteries pretty fast depending on motor. XL Motor drains it very fast (1 hour of run time) Train motor was about 2-3 Hours tho. Gonna try different batteries and see if that helps!Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Hub
- February 14th, 2021Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Battery unitOllieC | 45-54This power unit is pretty flimsy. After changing the batteries 5 or 6 times I started to have trouble with the connectors. One eventually broke which means it will not work. Great idea but poor build quality and hard to get a replacement and pretty costly.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?15Hub