Ræs gennem ørkenen i denne LEGO® Speed Champions version af den amerikanske muskelbil med sin berømte V8-motor: Ford Mustang GT. Iscenesæt forskellige racerkørselsscenarier med dette sæt, som indeholder udskiftelige fælge, en svensknøgle og en tidstavle. Minifigur af Ford-racerkører medfølger.
- Minifigur af Ford-racerkører.
- Racerklar LEGO® version af Ford Mustang GT med plads til minifigur og aftagelig forrude, to sæt udskiftelige fælge samt autentisk Ford Mustang-logo og forlygteklistermærker.
- Tilbehør: Ford Mustang GT-racerhjelm, svensknøgle og tidstavle med tiden for første runde.
- Kombiner modellen med 75870 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, og kør ørkenræs!
- Bilen er 4 cm høj, 14 cm lang og 5 cm bred.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- May 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Review of ford mustangSlendy98 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is a nice car for having fun or do a collection with it and other cars from the set Speed Champions, this is a very beautiful car, and is easy to simple to build for me, but for a principiant it could be a little challenging for him.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Ford Mustang GT
- January 15th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Mismatched WheelsDanZ | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!My son built a Speed Champions Mustang GT about a year ago and I've had it sitting on my desk ever since. Today for the first time I noticed it has mismatched wheels! Two wheels are the split 5-spoke as pictured. The other two are different (after noticing I rearranged the wheels so each side of the car would have a like set). Strange. I was wondering if this happened with anyone else's ?20. januar 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceTotally! It's very common for Speed Champion cars to have various wheels that you can change around to your liking. However, there should be at least 4 of each. If you're missing a few, be sure to get in touch and we'll happily send you a pair of new trims: www.LEGO.build/Service.Var dette nyttigt?45Ford Mustang GT
- March 3rd, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Ugh, the poor front end!My03Tundra | 35-44I need to address something with this set right at the beginning, and it is a BIG issue. The whole front end is wrong! Sure, having the grille detail is super nice and all, but, I would've preferred a solution like with the Audi R8 LMS Ultra that is also being sold in this line; two sloped pieces that have a decal on each side for the front end. It would've been a much cleaner and neater solution. My other big gripe is with the driver seat height. The poor guy can't see over the hood! I had too add a few pieces to add height to the cab section of the car so it looked better to me. Once I did that, the driver's view didn't bother me, and, the aesthetics weren't ruined by doing this either. Another unfortunate gripe is with the doors. Sure, Lego was trying to replicate the look of the rolled steel of the car door, but only passingly succeeded. The best angle of the car is from the rear, and it is unfortunate that is the case. The only area that really needed more attention was the poor, poor, front end. Out of all of the Speed Champions cars I have and own, this one is by far the weakest of the bunch! I would only recommend this set to kids who will play with it and are not concerned about accuracy like some adult collectors would be.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25Ford Mustang GT
- December 24th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Set For Mustang FansLegomaster44 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!Well, I'll say this set got my approval! I'm a Mustang guy, and when I saw this new kit for the first time I rushed to the Lego Store as soon as possible. I've gotten a few Speed Champions set, such as the LaFerrari and the Corvette, and this one fits into the theme perfectly. It took me about 30 minutes to build, which seemed reasonable. I don't care for the headlights on the car, they seem to much to the side of the body rather than at the front. The stickers that resemble them look like the real car though. I love the minifigure, and the interior of the car looks great. This set has many details. I like how they actually bothered to put the 5.0 on the side of it, and that made it feel like Lego wanted a quality and detailed car for me. The back looks great, and the exhaust pipe technique looks cool. Overall, this set seems pretty well done. The only thing is that the front headlights are like I said, "to the side" of the car rather than at the front. It's a very detailed model, but it doesn't seem any better than the Corvette. This is indeed a nice set for Mustang fans, and if possible, I would love to see a Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat model for the Speed Champions, since that's my dream car. :DByggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Ford Mustang GT