Slip fantasien løs med LEGO® Minecraft™ Crafting-boks! Lav dine egne LEGO Minecraft modeller, byg efter vejledningen med otte forslag, eller følg de inspirerende billeder og scenarier for at lave andre fantastiske LEGO Minecraft økosystemer. Brug plakaten med det periodiske system til at identificere LEGO Minecraft elementerne. Du kan endda prøve en diamanthakke! Dette sæt styrker virkelig dit kreative potentiale! Steve minifigur med tilbehør samt skelet og en mooshroom medfølger.
- Steve minifigur med tilbehør samt skelet og en mooshroom medfølger.
- Rødstens- og lapiselementer, fakler, planter, ovn, TNT og moden hvede.
- Skelettets bue.
- Indeholder 521 LEGO® elementer.
- Slip fantasien fri!
- Byg dine egne LEGO® Minecraft™ kreationer!
- Se plakaten med det periodiske system!
- Perfekt gave til fans af LEGO® byggeri og Minecraft™
- Ombyg med byggevejledninger med otte vejledninger, inspirerende billeder og scenarier for at lave flere LEGO® Minecraft™ eventyr.
- Mål: 10 cm høj, 31cm bred og 22 cm dyb.
- Kombiner sættet med andre økosystemer i serien for at lave din egen LEGO® Minecraft™ verden.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 90 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- April 6th, 2016Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0MinecraftLegoLover00 | 14-18I am not so much of a fan of minecraft, but the sets that came out for it looked interesting so I decided to buy one. I decided to buy this one because all the other ones look boring. When buying the set I thought the box would have a "treasure chest' effect, instead of a normal box. At first I was pleased by this set but as I built the seven other models I realized this was boring and repetitive. Also using two instruction booklets at once is irritating. I'd rather have only two models that have interesting rebuilds of houses and stuff. I wish they had instructions for the inspiration models in the booklet. They actually look cool and have interesting design. I thought I heard that instructions for these models were on Lego.com but I couldn't find them. One last complaint of mine is that this set only has simple pieces and accessories to decorate the builds. Pros Eight builds...... Cons .....that are boring and repetitive Only simple pieces Not enough lava pieces This is not a set I would recommend, however, if you really wanted a minecraft set this would be the best option. Overall, the minecraft series isn't a series I recommend. It's filled with boring layouts and repeating structures.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?25Crafting-boks
- February 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Must, if you have other Minecraft setsJudgeChuck | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I have 2 young twin daughters (aged 4 and a bit) and so have been enjoying helping them build their Lego Friends and Lego Disney Princess models, having loved playing with Lego as a child myself. So, having seen the new Minecraft models and having been known to dabble with the Minecraft game, I had a moment of pure selfishness and bought The Crafting Box, The First Night and The Farm, which blew me away. So, I ordered The Cave and The Mine, which I am waiting for. Singly, the sets are lovely and, although not a direct representation of in-game assets, these Lego sets provide a very pleasant representation of Minecraft. Where they especially shine is when you combine one or more sets together and the rebuild possibilities become immense. Unlike most modern Lego sets, most pieces are fairly standard blocks, which is unsurprising, given the theme, but it is the characters and those few (relatively speaking) custom parts that bring the sets to life. The Crafting Box has by far the greatest rebuild potential, especially when combined with one or more of the other sets, allowing the creation of much larger environments and structures.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Crafting-boks
- December 11th, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great start, but a few missesKnightTemplar | 19-24Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I really find that minecraft lends itself really well to lego, and I hope they continue to make great sets. But I feel there are some missteps with the first sets particular to this one. Not really sure why a chest and a crafting table were not included with the set as it is a crafting box and there is bread but no where to put it lol. There is a block conversion sheet with a really cool poster on the back, but even with that I am not sure what one of the lego blocks is supposed to be and why they made a few of the minecraft blocks they same colour in lego (sand and endstone, dirt and wood). But I do really like the idea of a creative set, as it gives the same feel as creative mode in the game. Even when building one of predetermined creations, i was making changes to better suit what I wanted and to use more of the bricks (which they give quite a few extra which is great). Overall though I still really like this set, it gives a diamond pickaxe, a mooshroom cow, gives hints that there will be future sets in the nether and the creative options within the whole theme is great and they will only get better!Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Crafting-boks
- November 22nd, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Starter & Add-On Minecraft SetGiraffe015 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This was the first lego minecraft set I have purchased, and now I know I want to purchase more. The Lego Minecraft "Crafting Box" is an amazing set that allows you to not only build one thing using instructions, but 8! It also inspires you to build your own creations, which I would completely recommend. When I made my own creation using the set, I liked it even better than any of the eight it taught me how to build! The things it teaches you how to build take roughly 20 minutes each. This set is perfect for kids who like Minecraft and have a big imagination. I think this is one of the best starter sets for Lego Minecraft, considering the huge variety of blocks. It's also a great add-on for the same reason. Great set, great job LEGO.Byggeerfaring: Ekspert LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Crafting-boks