Sæt efter Harley Quinn™ på Batmans batmotorcykel med store hjul, gummidæk og drejelige knopskydere. Sæt Harleys hammer fast på hendes motorcykel, og vip den ud for at slå Batman™ omkuld. Harleys kumpan, Deadshot™, har en jetpack og knopskydende bazooka, som sætter gang i spændingen. Tre minifigurer medfølger: Batman, Harley Quinn og Deadshot.
- Tre minifigurer: Batman™, Harley Quinn™ og Deadshot™.
- Batmotorcyklen har store hjul, gummidæk, to drejelige knopskydere og våbenhylstre til Batmans batarang og gribekrogskyder.
- Harley Quinns motorcykel har stort forhjul, gummidæk, justerbare udstødninger og hængslet fastgørelsespunkt til kæmpehammer, der kan vippes ud og slå Batman™ omkuld.
- Våben: Batmans batarang og gribekrogskyder, Harley Quinns hammer og Deadshots knopskydende bazooka.
- Tilbehør: Deadshots jetpack.
- Batmotorcyklen er 5 cm høj, 15 cm lang og 6 cm bred.
- Harley Quinns motorcykel er 8 cm høj, 12 cm lang og 6 cm bred.
- Standardforsendelse tager 2-4 hverdage og er gratis ved bestillinger over 400 kr.
- Der er mulighed for at vælge ekspresforsendelse ved betaling i kassen.
- Tilpassede bestillinger på klodser og elementer sendes ikke sammen med andre varer, da de kræver ekstra tid til behandling og forsendelse.
- Uåbnede varer kan returneres med fuld refusion inden for 180 dage, fra du modtager din bestilling.
- March 18th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A must buy for any lego/DC fan!Seaboy3 | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This set is amazing. The figures are outstanding with amazing detail! Deadshot has a very nice metallic leg print and his arm print is fantastic with the bullet strap and arm gun on both sides. If you're worried about him tilting over because of his massive rocket launcher then dont worrie, the figure is very balanced. His jetpack is an easy build and has some mobility. Harley Quinn is one of my favorite villans andshe dose not disappoint. The print is very detailed on her torso adn the dual molded legs are an extra bonus, her hair piece is a little loose but that is only a minor con. The sticker on her hammer has a "pow" mark that looks awesome. this Batman is one of my favorite version of him by far. The best part of this minifigure is the grappling hook and the silver batarangs [you get two]. Harley quinn's motorcycle is a bit smaller then expected, but the size makes up for the fact that you can attach her hammer the the side of the motorcycle and swing it. Batman's motorcycle is awesome. You can position the guns on the back wheel to any where you want it be. What I did is I flipped over the front wheel to give the motorcycle more movement and so that batman can see the road. Overall this is a well rounded, fun to play with, and amazing set. You should buy it.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Batman™: motorcykeljagt i Gotham City
- March 17th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yeah, we get a Batpod!Penwing | 35-44Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!This is LEGO's take on the Batpod, unofficially as they call it a Batcycle, but clearly it's the Batpod. However the instructions have it clearly missasembled. As is the Batpod is too low the ground, the weapons are in the rear, and it has a strange strobe light hanging over the rear wheel. Fortunately this can all be corrected with the provided pieces. Simply remove the weapons from the rear wheel assembly and attach them to the front wheel assemble. Then flip the rear wheel assembly 180 degrees to provide lift and very necessary clearance. Finally, remove the strange strobe light if you so desire. Bam: Batpod! Harley's bike is nice, but it too suffers from clearance issues which can be resolved by flipping the front wheel assembly 180 degrees. Deadshot is nice but I feel like the figure was added to either justify the price or raise it. Personally I would have preferred Firefly in his place as he is known for having a jet pack with wings. Now that would have been cool. Still, this is a great set, and I appreciate LEGO putting forth the effort. However, I'd like to see LEGO take a break from the New 52 style and give us a run of Batman: The Animated Series, the series that brought us Harley Quinn. You know you want to, LEGO.Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?55Batman™: motorcykeljagt i Gotham City
- January 5th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A really good setzgyorkei | 25-34Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!I bought this because I liked the Harley Quinn design and the hammer, and I also want to collect all possible Bat-vehicles in Lego. For this price, this Batpod is a no-brainer. Also, assembly is really easy and not time consuming at all. Harley Quinn Although I'd like to see a Harley with the original black/red TAS design, the one included in this set is really good. She has two faces, the other is a more angry one. Her bike is really good, and I like that you can attach the hammer to it. It would make more sense to try and put it in a horizontal position, I'll try to do it later. Batman The Batman figure is the generic one which you get with every non-Lego movie Batman set. No surprise there. The bike looks good, but the backward-facing weapons are somewhat pointless. Also, Batsy can't see from the front wheel. But as I read here, both issues can be addressed easily, so I'll try it later. Deadshot I'd say he's just there, looks okay. I'm not really fond of the character, so my feelings are neutral. Would love to have Ivy or Selina instead, would have made more sense.Byggeerfaring: Mellemgod LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Batman™: motorcykeljagt i Gotham City
- August 30th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not as good as I exspected.MrKiernan | 14-18Jeg vil anbefale denne til en ven!When this set came out I saw it and was like "WOW! This set looks amazing!". Then I bought the set and was like "Wow. This set isn't so amazing". The vehicles, in my opinion, were not the greatest lego batman vehicles ever, the batbike being awkward with the stud shooters on the back and this weird looking light sitting on the back while harley's was to awkward when sitting her in it, had a hammer swinging mechanism that didn't really work and had two different sized wheels. One good thing about harley's bike was the colour scheme that matched her suit. The minifigures on the other hand were exceptionally good. Harley Quinn with her suicide squad outfit looks fantastic, the new deadshot fig looks great, but now I have another new 52 batman sitting in a box catching dust. Myself, I just got this set for the minifigs and the set was fairly priced, but it came with two crummy vehicles and was not near as good as it was advertised to be. All in all I give this set a 4/10 ( and thats just for the minifigs).Byggeerfaring: Avanceret LEGO byggerVar dette nyttigt?45Batman™: motorcykeljagt i Gotham City