Open up endless possibilities for your toddler to make a cool track for any new or existing DUPLO train set with these LEGO® DUPLO® 10882 Train Tracks. With level crossings, stops, switches and a combination of curved and straight track pieces there is so much they can do! Preschoolers will also love to place the red action brick on the track and make any compatible DUPLO train (including 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train) stop when it reaches it.
- Features a straight piece and 10 curved pieces of track, plus 2 stops, 2 switches, a level crossing and a red (stop train) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your preschooler how easy it is to place the red action brick on the track to make any compatible train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, stop when it reaches it.
- The toy train tracks included in this set make an ideal gift for LEGO® DUPLO® train fans and are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection (the action bricks are not compatible with older DUPLO trains).
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- May 27th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0You're on track to...stop.Durandal |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son (2) inherited a mid-2000s Duplo train from his cousin. This track is a lighter color, but still 100% compatible with old and new trains. (Only the trains intended for rails, not the ones with big fat wheels which I wish they wouldn't call "trains".) My son loves the train crossing and likes to put the arms down and says "ding ding ding!" and he routinely changes the track around on his own and knows how to put it together. (It may not be the most optimal layout, but he's 2.) The switch track is great to give his daddy (me) some more complicated layouts to fascinate him. My ONE complaint about this is that it comes with a red "action brick". Red ones make the train stop...and frustrate my little one. Literally ANY OTHER ACTION BRICK would have been better. He loves the whistle one. The light would be okay. The blue water one? Great! Even the green one to reverse direction would be better. Because he gets frustrated when the train stops, we've had to put the red action bricks away...so that definitely isn't a selling point for this set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Train Tracks
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Expansionjay2 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonAdding the switch track pieces to the "Steam Train" set (10874) along with the bunch of extra curves makes the track layout so much more interesting than the default circle. Highly recommend!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 minsWas this helpful?55Train Tracks
- June 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love!Rache |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonBoth our 6 and 2 year old love these train tracks! They've used it with other sets with wheels without issue. We do have the train it's designed for as well. Great buy!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55Train Tracks