LEGO® Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193) is perfect for anyone aged 14 and up who is serious about the Marvel Avengers movies, or just loves making cool models.
Build-and-display Marvel spaceship
Fans can recreate the authentic detail and awesome style of one of the most iconic spaceships from the Marvel Avengers movies. The opening cockpit has room for all the iconic LEGO Marvel minifigures included in the set: Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and a Chitauri warrior. Fun features include a weapon store, computer and a place for the heroes to snack on coffee and doughnuts. A rotatable stand allows the spaceship to be positioned for dynamic display and endless imaginative adventures. And, when the action stops, it looks supercool on display in any kid’s room.
Amazing building toys for young superheroes
Marvel Avengers building kits let kids relive scenes from their favourite Marvel movies and open up a thrilling universe of imaginative superhero roleplay.
- Indulge a kid’s passion for the Guardians of the Galaxy and the Marvel Avengers movies with the stunning LEGO® Marvel The Guardians’ Ship (76193).
- Includes Star-Lord, Groot, Rocket, Mantis, Thor and Chitauri warrior LEGO® minifigures, plus cool weapons and accessories.
- Transport kids into a universe of imaginative adventures with this rewarding model-making project. And, when the action stops, it looks stunning displayed on its rotatable stand.
- This stand-out, build-and-display piece for kids makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or personal treat for any model-making enthusiast or fan of the Marvel Universe aged 14 and up.
- The ship (including stand) measures over 9 in. (25 cm) high, 14 in. (36 cm) long and 23 in. (59 cm) wide and stands securely on a sturdy, rotatable base.
- All LEGO® Marvel building toys provide young superheroes with premium-quality playsets designed to deliver endless imaginative play possibilities.
- LEGO® components satisfy stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart correctly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.
- July 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego Guardians review.I would recommend this to a friend!When this arrived the box looked eye catching with a bold image of the finished model. Inside the bricks were laid out in a number of packets with an instruction booklet which was easy to follow. Following the diagrams in the booklet the model was built over a number of sessions with only a few problems experienced with the wings of the model. However the model when completed was able to stand unsupported on its stand and looked very imposing when placed on a shelf. I would certainly recommend this to those who have experience with models of this size. Some supervision would be recommended for those with limited Lego building knowledge.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Guardians’ Ship
- August 15th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The guardians of the galaxyI would recommend this to a friend!This is possibly one of the greatest Marvel Lego sets ever made. I like the size of the spaceship when fully built so it is definitely worth the value of how much it is. I like the characters that are in the set apart from that drax gamora and nebula or yondu are not in the set. I would have liked to have seen these characters in the set as they have a connection to the spaceship. Where as the Chitauri minfigure does not have any connection to the spaceship. I think it was included so there was a enemy in the set. Overall it is a really good set and my only problem with it is the lack of Gamora drax and nebula, yondu in the set. I think that you should definitely buy the set as it is very good and compatible to play with other Lego Marvel sets.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Guardians’ Ship
- August 21st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Out of this GalaxyI would recommend this to a friend!This is such an amazing set. From the complex build to the little details.im just blown away by the locks and shear size of the ship. All the movement s of the wings and thrusters and the spinning stand just amazing. The negatives are some panels on the wings will pop off if you pick up the ship in the wrong spot. The interior is small and hard to get your hands in size especially if you have big hands like me. And where is Drax. He should have definitely been in this set. The figures you do get look amazing. Mantis head sculpt is wrong. She should have a worried face not an angry one. Go buy this you will not be disappointedPlay Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55The Guardians’ Ship
- July 5th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing entertainment for a horrible rainy weekendI would recommend this to a friend!Wow wow wow I’m a big marvel fan and so is my nephew, so we both made plans this horrid wet weekend to get building this Lego guardian ship! He is 13 so just a bit younger than the age guide although technically only by 6 months. So he did manage ok, but he definitely needed some adult help (that’s me…I think XD). It did take us the whole weekend to complete, but this is the first time I’ve ever done one of this size, so I really think it will vary for different people and their skill level. The instructions were ok, as a first timer I did have to read them a few times to get a full understanding of what I needed to do but that’s ok. I love that the ship came with little characters and they didn’t have to be purchased separately! That to me was a great feature! Once completed it feels pretty sturdy, although I wouldn’t recommend it be played with, it’s definitely more of a decorative piece. So my nephew is now happily displaying it in his bedroom! I stupidly didn’t get any pictures of the finished piece before he took it home and I was concentrating too much during the build to take pictures! I definitely recommend this item though! Was lots of fun!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Was this helpful?55The Guardians’ Ship