Get this "Blue Fury" Hot Rod FREE with purchases over 85 €.*Learn more
Upgrade with LEGO® Power Functions for added movement.
The ultimate Roller Coaster!Build this challenging and exciting fairground favorite.
Relive your amusement park memories!This working chain-lift model is packed with authentic details.
Twice the fun!
Features two trains with three cars each.
Send the coaster through twists and turns!
Activate the chain lift to start the action.
Upgrade your coaster!
Add LEGO Power Functions or LEGO BOOST for more adventure.
Detailed, realistic model for skilled builders!Designed for LEGO fans looking for a challenging build.
Includes 11 minifiguresCotton candy vendor, 2 ride attendants, 2 grandparents with granddaughter and 5 riders.
Motorise your Roller Coaster and expand your collection!
Capture the speed, thrills and excitement of the ultimate fairground attraction with this incredible LEGO® Creator Expert 10261 Roller Coaster. This fully functional chain-lift model comes with 2 trains and an array of authentic features and functions, including a ticket booth, cotton candy cart, concession stand, height marker, and a covered boarding station complete with opening barriers and a control panel. Lower the lap bars to secure the riders into the cars and release the brake to send the train to the foot of the first climb. Then activate the chain lift and enjoy the ride as the gravity-driven cars hurtle through the Roller Coaster’s twists and turns. Upgrade the Roller Coaster with LEGO Power functions for a motorized chain lift or LEGO BOOST for an added movement sensor and realistic sound effects! This incredible collectible toy has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and charm. Includes 11 minifigures.
- Includes 11 minifigures: a cotton candy vendor, 2 ride attendants, 2 grandparents with their granddaughter and 5 riders. 8 of these minifigures feature reversible heads to display different emotions.
- Fully functional chain-lift Roller Coaster model features a classic brick-built sign, control panel, 2 trains—each consisting of 3 train cars with low-friction wheels, and a 44-piece track consisting of 7 different rail elements.
- Also features a ticket booth, fountain, cotton candy cart, concession stand, waiting area with bench, camera element and a pond with a frog figure.
- Buy your ticket at the booth and make your way to the covered plaza.
- No cheating at the height marker—the ride attendant has an accurate measuring stick!
- Help the riders into the cars and secure the lap bars.
- Release the brake to send the cars to the foot of the first climb.
- Activate the chain lift to pull the train cars to the top of the first drop.
- Move the rails to launch a second train.
- Serve refreshing beverages at the concession stand or spin some cotton candy.
- Don’t forget to smile as you race past the camera!
- Upgrade the Roller Coaster with LEGO® Power Functions for a motorized chain lift, or with LEGO BOOST for automated chain lift activation and realistic sound effects!
- This amazing set includes over 4,120 pieces.
- Decorated elements include a ticket, money, arrow tiles, pressure gauge, number pad and a ride control panel.
- Special new-for-June-2018 elements include a 2x8x6 Rail Slope, 1x2x1 Bow Brick, plant leaves, stalks and flowers.
- Other elements include a height checker and 2 cotton candy treats.
- Makes the perfect fairground addition to the 10257 LEGO® Creator Expert Carousel.
- Motorize the Roller Coaster with the LEGO® Power Functions 8883 medium motor and 88000 AAA battery box (not included).
- Measures over 20” (53cm) high, 34” (88cm) wide and 16” (41cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- April 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SIP Amusement Park BuildBucketload | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe extended time at home has afforded some serious catch-up on father son Lego build time.... The Roller Coaster was a set we were not at first totally sold on. However, we knew we wanted to build an amusement park, so we made the purchase last year. And now we have time to build! The build was repetitious, but as the coaster began to take shape we were getting excited to run the trains. The final product is nice however the manual power is a little clunky, but still fun to play with and it fits in nice with our Carousel (just built too). It takes up a lot of space, so plan accordingly, the kids and I love it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roller Coaster
- September 1st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Entertaining product and challenging buildOtterPuff | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI needed a new hobby and Lego Creator builds have fit that bill for me. This build was challenging, engaging, and just complicated enough to keep me on my toes. The mechanics of the lift chain are quite intricate so if you don’t pay attention I could see the whole mechanism failing. My only gripe is that for the cost of the kit it doesn’t come with the motor and battery pack. I’ll likely buy that because it’s tricky to launch the train and get it to attach to the lift chain if you don’t have the timing right with your left and right hands. Overall I would recommend this build to anyone who is up for a challenge.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Roller Coaster
- September 9th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Amazing Set. Fun to Build. A+++phillymetal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was a lot of fun to build. Even though it has a lot of repetition. It’s not crazy repetition like some other sets I’ve built. The set is built sturdily and can be easily transported in one piece. I love the little accessories and kiosks added to give it a more theme park feel. The track looks amazing and is very well designed. The biggest flaw for this set is definitely the lift chain. I had to recount the number of pieces about a dozen times. If you have the Ferris Wheel and the Carousel, then you absolutely need to get this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 9 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Roller Coaster
- June 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set with rooms for improvements!Xun424 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set has lots of repetitive steps. Building up all those columns was not fun, but I like the formwork looks this set has. That being said, I do think this set should be designed more stable! I feel like they could have used more technics pieces to achieve that! Note: The Statue of Liberty does not come with this set! I think It is a neat addition.11 June 2018Emily, Customer ServiceHey there! It's awesome that you're enjoying your LEGO® Roller Coaster. It definitely should be pretty sturdy, though. You might want to double-check that all the pieces are pressed together tightly and that nothing's even a little bit out of place. If you'd like a hand troubleshooting it, you can get in touch with us at LEGO.com/Service.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Roller Coaster