- The Simpsons™
- The Simpsons™ House
Item 1 of 7
Item 1 of 7
The Simpsons™ House
The Simpsons™ House5.
Average rating0out of 5 stars
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over 85 $ .*Learn more
Recreate hilarious scenes from the classic animated TV series with The Simpsons™ House. Taken right out of Springfield, this amazing model is crammed with tons of LEGO® brick detail. Lift off the roof and open up the house to discover Homer and Marge’s big family bedroom including bed and Maggie’s crib, Bart’s room with his skateboard and Krusty the Clown poster, Lisa’s room with her favorite books, jazz poster and more, and bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and mirror. Lift off the top floor to reveal the fully-fitted kitchen with dining table, chairs, yellow and light-blue tiled floor and lots of pots, pans and other accessories. Then it’s into the living room with couch and TV playing Itchy and Scratchy, purple piano and more. Next to the house is the detachable garage, complete with workbench, tool rack, vacuum cleaner, broom, toolbox, tools and the family car, complete with dent (because only in a LEGO world are dents a plus!), opening trunk and ‘radioactive’ bar from the nuclear power plant. Step outside onto the terrace and you’ll find loads of cool items, including a grill, wheelbarrow and air conditioning unit with ‘Property of Ned Flanders’ decoration, sausages, 2 garden loungers, flowerpots, a shovel, 2 fruit cocktail glasses, Lisa’s camera, Bart’s skateboard ramp with ‘El Barto’ graffiti and an antenna on the roof. The Simpsons™ House is the perfect collector’s item for fans of all ages. Includes 6 minifigures: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Ned Flanders.Building Instructions
- Includes 6 minifigures: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Ned Flanders
- First floor includes yellow and light-blue tiled floor, sink, oven and stove, drawers, cups, pot, pan, bowl, mixer, plates, cake tins, cutlery, dining table and 4 chairs
- Living room features TV playing Itchy and Scratchy, couch, boat painting, telephone, carpet, purple piano and staircase to the second floor with family photos
- Bart’s room features a bed, night lamp, desk with pin board, chair, Krusty the Clown poster, skateboard, shelves with books, radio and a cap
- Marge and Homer’s bedroom features a bed, 2 side tables, Maggie’s crib and Marge’s bag
- Lisa’s room features a vanity mirror with hairbrush, stool, bed, table with lamp and cup, shelves with books, magnifying glass, backpack and a jazz poster on the wall
- Bathroom features a shower, toilet, sink and a mirror
- Detachable garage features the family car, tools, workbench, tool rack, vacuum cleaner, toolbox and a broom
- Family car with space for 4 minifigures features a dent in the front and an opening trunk to store Homer’s suitcase and a ‘radioactive’ bar from the nuclear power plant
- Outside area includes a grill, wheelbarrow and air conditioning unit with ‘Property of Ned Flanders’ decoration, sausages, 2 garden loungers, flowerpots, a shovel, 2 fruit cocktail glasses, Lisa’s camera, Bart’s skateboard ramp with ‘El Barto’ graffiti and an antenna on the roof
- Can you spot all the items Homer has “borrowed” from Ned Flanders?
- Remove the roof and top floor to access the different rooms inside
- House is hinged in the middle for easy access
- The perfect set for fans of LEGO® brick building and The Simpsons™!
- The Simpsons™ House measures over 9” (23cm) high, 16” (42cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
92% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
- July 29th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My First Forage Into The World of LegoSammyLFC | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing a massive fan of The Simpsons, I knew I had to get this Lego set when I saw the press release! This was my first “proper” Lego set as an Adult builder, and boy did I have fun with it! I felt a bit nervous at first with the sheer amount of pieces not having really built Lego before, but I got stuck in. I would say there are many little fiddly bits you may want to put aside until you’re finished in case you lose them such as the hotdogs for the BBQ and the little cherries for the glass. Many have said the floor plan is a bit off to the series, but I think for design purposes, this set does an awesome job of re-creating the house. The sheer detail is phenomenal. I started this on my own and then my younger brother (aged 20) joined in and found a love for Lego also. I would say the only part we struggled with was attaching the garage to the main house right at the end – the whole wall broke and so did part of the kitchen so we had to rebuild those parts! But other than that it was a pleasant experience.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Simpsons™ House
- February 19th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An exciting build guaranteedrandomnerd | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the one set that I wish to never complete building. It took me a few days to build the model but I enjoyed every minute of it. If you are into photography, this set gives a lot of ideas to recreate many scenes (or even your own) from the Simpsons' show, so that's a huge plus on playability. The reason why it took me so long to build the model is because I did it while taking photos it from different angles and in different rooms (see the pictures). The set is absolutely gorgeous. If there is anything to improve, I wish the back yard has more details to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Simpsons™ House
- September 3rd, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best gift ever for Simpsons fanscelina81 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!It was a gift and I loved it. It reminded me my early years of hours playing Lego. Instructions are really well made, easy to follow. Details are very thorough. The house opening in half is amazing! And the car is also fantastic. I think two things would improve the package: include green plates to make the garden and put figures and accessories (wheelbarrow, barbecue, chairs, etc); skirts for Marge and Lisa should overlap a little bit because it stays with a big split...). The only detail I didn't love was the beds, but in Lego I guess it is the best you can manage!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Simpsons™ House
- April 20th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Muy buen setTuxerito | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMuy buen set para los fanes de Los Simpsons y de Lego. Buen detalle de la casa y se ve bonita la casa una vez que se finaliza de armar. Cada que paso por el cuarto y la veo me alegra el haberla comprado :D Recomendado.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Simpsons™ House