- The Simpsons™
- The Simpsons™ House
Item 1 of 7
Item 1 of 7
The Simpsons™ House
Recreate hilarious scenes from the classic animated TV series with The Simpsons™ House. Taken right out of Springfield, this amazing model is crammed with tons of LEGO® brick detail. Lift off the roof and open up the house to discover Homer and Marge’s big family bedroom including bed and Maggie’s crib, Bart’s room with his skateboard and Krusty the Clown poster, Lisa’s room with her favorite books, jazz poster and more, and bathroom with shower, toilet, sink and mirror. Lift off the top floor to reveal the fully-fitted kitchen with dining table, chairs, yellow and light-blue tiled floor and lots of pots, pans and other accessories. Then it’s into the living room with couch and TV playing Itchy and Scratchy, purple piano and more. Next to the house is the detachable garage, complete with workbench, tool rack, vacuum cleaner, broom, toolbox, tools and the family car, complete with dent (because only in a LEGO world are dents a plus!), opening trunk and ‘radioactive’ bar from the nuclear power plant. Step outside onto the terrace and you’ll find loads of cool items, including a grill, wheelbarrow and air conditioning unit with ‘Property of Ned Flanders’ decoration, sausages, 2 garden loungers, flowerpots, a shovel, 2 fruit cocktail glasses, Lisa’s camera, Bart’s skateboard ramp with ‘El Barto’ graffiti and an antenna on the roof. The Simpsons™ House is the perfect collector’s item for fans of all ages. Includes 6 minifigures: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Ned Flanders.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Homer, Marge, Bart, Lisa, Maggie and Ned Flanders
- First floor includes yellow and light-blue tiled floor, sink, oven and stove, drawers, cups, pot, pan, bowl, mixer, plates, cake tins, cutlery, dining table and 4 chairs
- Living room features TV playing Itchy and Scratchy, couch, boat painting, telephone, carpet, purple piano and staircase to the second floor with family photos
- Bart’s room features a bed, night lamp, desk with pin board, chair, Krusty the Clown poster, skateboard, shelves with books, radio and a cap
- Marge and Homer’s bedroom features a bed, 2 side tables, Maggie’s crib and Marge’s bag
- Lisa’s room features a vanity mirror with hairbrush, stool, bed, table with lamp and cup, shelves with books, magnifying glass, backpack and a jazz poster on the wall
- Bathroom features a shower, toilet, sink and a mirror
- Detachable garage features the family car, tools, workbench, tool rack, vacuum cleaner, toolbox and a broom
- Family car with space for 4 minifigures features a dent in the front and an opening trunk to store Homer’s suitcase and a ‘radioactive’ bar from the nuclear power plant
- Outside area includes a grill, wheelbarrow and air conditioning unit with ‘Property of Ned Flanders’ decoration, sausages, 2 garden loungers, flowerpots, a shovel, 2 fruit cocktail glasses, Lisa’s camera, Bart’s skateboard ramp with ‘El Barto’ graffiti and an antenna on the roof
- Can you spot all the items Homer has “borrowed” from Ned Flanders?
- Remove the roof and top floor to access the different rooms inside
- House is hinged in the middle for easy access
- The perfect set for fans of LEGO® brick building and The Simpsons™!
- The Simpsons™ House measures over 9” (23cm) high, 16” (42cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep
93% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- February 19th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An exciting build guaranteedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the one set that I wish to never complete building. It took me a few days to build the model but I enjoyed every minute of it. If you are into photography, this set gives a lot of ideas to recreate many scenes (or even your own) from the Simpsons' show, so that's a huge plus on playability. The reason why it took me so long to build the model is because I did it while taking photos it from different angles and in different rooms (see the pictures). The set is absolutely gorgeous. If there is anything to improve, I wish the back yard has more details to build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Simpsons™ House
- September 3rd, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best gift ever for Simpsons fanscelina81 |I would recommend this to a friend!It was a gift and I loved it. It reminded me my early years of hours playing Lego. Instructions are really well made, easy to follow. Details are very thorough. The house opening in half is amazing! And the car is also fantastic. I think two things would improve the package: include green plates to make the garden and put figures and accessories (wheelbarrow, barbecue, chairs, etc); skirts for Marge and Lisa should overlap a little bit because it stays with a big split...). The only detail I didn't love was the beds, but in Lego I guess it is the best you can manage!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 9 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Simpsons™ House
- March 21st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Simpsons House was my second Lego build. When I saw this at the store I wanted it and ended up going back to get it. I worked on it for 6 days just to prolong the experience :) It was so much much fun to build. LEGO's has been such a therapeutic experience for me. They just make me feel good from start to finish. It is so much fun to look at all of the details. It makes me want to add a yard to it (tree house etc as others have mentioned). I was a little surprised there wasn't a saxophone for Lisa although I was just has happy with the camera. No dog either. Happy with all of the figures and accessories except for the choice of material for Marge and Lisa's clothing. It's stiff and has gaps. Thin felt or a different type of material/design with 2 holes seems like it would have worked out better. I had read a few reviews that mentioned issues attaching the garage at the end so I attached it to the wall in the beginning. As soon as the pieces of the wall were built up where I could attach it, I did. It didn't hinder the remainder of the build in any way and I highly recommend doing so. I think it was the right decision for me because you could see where structural chaos could happen when trying to piece them together if you wait until the end. It takes some pressure to fit those 2 pieces together and if you aren't holding the wall in the right place, it has the potential to get ugly :) I love how creative Lego is in their creations and the way they use the pieces. The beds are so cute. The bathroom is awesome! Amazing to see how they transform into these amazing structures. The roof pieces are easily removed for viewing as well as the second floor which reveals the living room! Solid build and the the perfect size. I can't wait for May 1st when the Kwik-E-Mart is available!! Looking forward to more in this series! Couldn't be happier with this purchase.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 6 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Simpsons™ House
- April 20th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Muy buen setTuxerito |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMuy buen set para los fanes de Los Simpsons y de Lego. Buen detalle de la casa y se ve bonita la casa una vez que se finaliza de armar. Cada que paso por el cuarto y la veo me alegra el haberla comprado :D Recomendado.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Simpsons™ House