Cruise on the open road with the awesome LEGO® Technic Street Motorcycle! This cool, sturdy model has all the features of the real-life machine, including full fairing, rugged front and rear suspension, chain drive, working steering, kickstand, detailed engine with moving pistons and a sporty, light blue and red color scheme. Experience the joy of motorcycling! This 2-in-1 model rebuilds into a cool Retro Bike.
- Features including full fairing, front and rear suspension, chain drive, working steering, a detailed engine with moving pistons, sporty wheels and a kickstand
- Cool light blue and red color scheme
- Check out the rugged suspension
- Flip down the kickstand
- Take to the open road!
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Retro Bike
- Street Motorcycle measures over 6” (17cm) high, 12” (32cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide
- Retro Bike measures over 5” (13cm) high, 13” (33cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 3rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ducati 916 for your desk!DrSmith | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is excellent value for money, and suprisingly large; similar to a 1:20 model kit. The wheels give away the size when you open the box! Upon completion, it looks a bit like a Ducati 916, except with a V4 and standard old-skool rear arm. Next mod will be a single-sided gul arm! Alot of thought and attention has gone into the design and construction. The engine is really impressive, especially as it is hung from the backbone of the chassis to link to the chain drive. I was really impressed with the new (to me) design of the pistons and cranks - very realistic operation. The front suspension is quite complex and requires attention when building, as does the chassis skeleton. I made a couple of mistakes by not following the manual properly. All came together nicely though. I like the way the suspension realistically works, for children (and adults) this model is great fun to play with! This set would be fantastic for any motorcycle enthusiast, young or old!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Street Motorcycle
- January 7th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great mid-size motorcycleLegoFan1973 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAlways a fan Technic motorcycles, the 42036 LT1 delivers. This particular motorcycle comes from a long line of motorcycles produced every few years and in my opinion the best since the eclectic 8420 produced in 2005. So, let's start with the features. The LT1 features a V-4 engine, which is great for a cycle of this size, and I really enjoy the mini chain links that Lego introduced in 2015 in both the Street Cycle as well as for the drive in the 42035 Mining Truck's engine, and they work well at joining the engine output to the rear wheel of the cycle. They are a little bit hard on the fingers when joining them, but with any tracked vehicle or the smaller links in this cycle, they can be a pain to join a lot of them at once. But, they fit around the 16-tooth gears perfectly with no slipping on the gear teeth. The large shock absorbers on the front are a welcome addition. I also love the interesting angles that the beams take to from the frame and the body panel fairings that attach finish off the great looks of the LT1. At first I wasn't crazy about the colour scheme of red and medium blue, but the colours really grew on me and I love the sleek look of the finish fairing panels and flex axles along with the flex hoses used under the seat pointing out the rear are an excellent touch for a cycle at this price point. A very highly recommended set for any motorcycle enthusiast.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Street Motorcycle
- December 30th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So RealisticAneka | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI bought this for my husband and our 11 year old daughter built it. It is now on display on his desk at work. What he really liked about it was the realism of the working part which allowed him to give our daughter a brief explanation of how motors worked. Fun and educational at the same time!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Street Motorcycle
- October 25th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0This set respects real motorbikesFilipe | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very good upgrade to the last street motorcycle from LEGOTechnic. I´m a motard myself and this set is a very good representation of a real bike. However in my opinion it should be cheaper or for this price it should be harder to build. ------------------------------------ I would like to see more motorcycles in LEGO , and i think that develop true bikes(like done with VOLVO,MERCEDES and FERRARI) it´s something to seek next yers.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Street Motorcycle