Enter the world of water sports with this amazing LEGO® Technic 42074 Racing Yacht, featuring a sporty yellow and blue color scheme with maritime racing stickers, colorfully printed sails with lines and winches, and a detailed hull. Turn the ship’s wheel or move the tiller to operate the rudder and wind the winches to move the sails. This sturdy 2-in-1 advanced building set can be rebuilt to create a highly detailed Catamaran.
- Authentic replica of a real-life racing yacht, featuring colorfully printed sails with lines and winches, detailed hull and a working rudder with wheel and tiller steering.
- Check out the sporty yellow and blue color scheme with maritime racing stickers.
- Turn the winches to trim the sail and harness the power of the wind.
- Turn the ship's wheel or man the tiller to operate the rudder.
- This LEGO® Technic advanced building set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Does not float.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Catamaran.
- Suitable for ages 8-14.
- Racing Yacht measures over 11” (29cm) high, 14” (36cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Catamaran measures over 10” (27cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 4” (11cm) wide.
- July 22nd, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Enjoyable mid-level buildPazreal |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis build came very hyped, and I was a touch underwhelmed but still enjoyed it. When completed it doesn't quite feel 'done'. The back of the yacht is quite open and the look of it takes a bit of getting used to. The mast, sails and hull are all really well done and enjoyable to put together, and the mechanisms are fantastic and very clever. I would have liked a way to fasten the wheel to one spot, it's great that it moves but it's a bit too "floppy" as it is. For the money it's a really nice looking and fun to put together set that I'd recommend to others. The use of the rubber bands is outstanding, and I had none of the issues some have reported about them breaking or not working very well.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Racing Yacht
- January 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best Technic Sets.I would recommend this to a friend!A great build, really looks the part once it’s assembled. The colour scheme is superb and the features are amazing as well. An unusual choice for a set in my opinion but a fantastic one. I think Lego have nailed it with this set, thoroughly recommended.Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Racing Yacht
- April 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Race YachtI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMore than happy to recommend. It was a simple build yet has so many cool moving parts.. well worth it as a nice little set.Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Racing Yacht
- January 30th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Instant ClassicJman007 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn amazing set. The colors, details and functions are all fantastic. I would definitely recommend this set to everyone.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Racing Yacht