LEGO® Power Functions L-MotorTechnic™
Motorize your large LEGO® builds with LEGO® Power Functions elements! Bring your creations to life by powering them with the large L-Motor. Spin wheels, turn gears and get your models moving! Designed to fit-and-lock onto LEGO Technic pin and axles.
- Features the 380 rpm speed L-Motor for animating larger models
- Designed for use with LEGO® Technic elements
- Requires a Power Functions Battery Box (sold separately)
- Add movement to your models!
- December 17th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Small, Strong and easy to useI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoads of handy mounting places. It is a very strong motor for it's size as it is similar to the M motor but it is 1 1/2 times as strong. I would recommend fitting 2 together as this will make your model fly. I am using mine in my 4200 F! car with a Servo motor and an M motor running on an old 9V battery box.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions L-Motor
- March 31st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of power!I would recommend this to a friend!I build prototypical 8-stud wide trains. I have 2 of these motors in my CP F-unit. this provides lots of power, unlike the train motors. I once had my locomotive alone pulling around 20 freight cars! (6-wide)Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions L-Motor
- June 12th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Motormickylol |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe motor was a great motor. but the power is very easy to do it one hand.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions L-Motor