- LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
Power up your LEGO® Power Functions creations with this 8" extension wire. Make your models bigger, better, and more mechanized than ever before!
- Allows you to connect your LEGO 9V electric systems to the new Power Functions!
- Extension Wire is 8" (20cm) long
94% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
- December 30th, 2007Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Connecting Wiresnxtium |I would recommend this to a friend!The new Power Function system brings a new look to Lego sets. Not only can this extend a power functions cable, it can connect 9v with the new power functions.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
- December 27th, 2007Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Too coolGAby |I would recommend this to a friend!it is quite fun to play with and very helpful at extending my powerfunctions cable. Great set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
- February 6th, 2008Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0No old power packs allowedI would recommend this to a friend!Great for breathing life into old motors. Beware it will not let you connect an old power pack to an IR receiver. So injecting an IR receiver to a model with the help of these will not work without a new power pack. I tried the large brick style power pack on the 8421 crane and new style power pack I added to my tow truck.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?35LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
- April 15th, 2009Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build big and you will need this.Dave77 |I would recommend this to a friend!The Power Functions equipment come with a short lead which, if you plan the model out correctly, you can set up to make quite a distance between the motor and the battery box. If you are going to build big, you may need this especialy if you have a motor out on a limb such as up a mast or jib. Well worth having for you collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions Extension Wire
Shop more like this: